PDA

View Full Version : Here comes Wednesday

Blondie
March 13th, 2013, 06:09 AM

Happy Wednesday Folksies!

After a restless night, here I am. Rarely suffer with night sweats but lawdy, lawdy and mercy on me, I was having some powerful flashes last night. lol. It's been a while since I had a good power surge to remind me I am still woman, here me roar. For those who have not experienced these wonder phenomena, let me just say that commercials on tv don't really do justice. And have you ever noticed how attractive these women are while sweat is supposedly pouring down and off of them? That they never seem to get red in the face or ears? When I first started having them years ago I didn't know what was happening. A co worker said, your ears are as red as a beet, are you flashing?

I didn't cook dinner last night. Sis did. She is such a good sister and a marvelous cook. As you know, I prefer to eat, not cook. We have an arrangement whereas we generally do our grocery shopping together and plan our menus out. So we generally split the cooking duty most of the time. In reality, it goes in spurts. Cat has become enamored of Pinterest and the recipes there. Much more daring than I on a bet, she will guinea pig on us. I also guinea pig but mine never turn out as good as hers. Last night she made some type of cheeseburger casserole that was very good. It tasted like a McD's cheeseburger. I could've done without the minced pickle but other than that, I will have to get the recipe. Quite the hit with the fellas.

I managed to sew on a baby quilt yesterday and also on a secret santa project for the group. I did a bit of stitching on a COC. I've had to give my hands a rest, so, I am thinking I am about ready to pick up the needle and thread again to finish the two I have in progress. I lost so much time in the past two weeks between Luscious and then myself being sick. I feel as if I shall never catch up!

Oh, oh! Before I forget! I know you are just dying to know all the goings on in the Spence household . . . last night Gracie our chi chi couldn't stay out of the kitchen. I went in there to find her catching a mouse! Good golly, what a great little dog! I know that in their breeding, they are considered little ratters, so, somewhere in the far reaches, her DNA came through. I disposed of the litter critter and she went back to hunting. Hope she doesn't find any more.

Have a wonderful day dear ones, full of hope, happiness, hilarious laughter which of course means you will be SMILING!

Musical_Starling
March 13th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Good morning Blondie! No flashes for me yet for a few years, but that also means that I put up with the younger sibling of the "flasher". Not sure which I'd prefer at this point as she is due to visit in a few days lol And with that being said, that cheeseburger casserole is sounding mighty good, I may have to search for a recipe! Nothing beats comfort food when you're feeling sooky :D

A little more sewing in store for me today and then off to pick up some groceries. Needless to say the most important thing on my list for this weekend is CHOCOLATE! And lots of it lol And needless to say the menu for this weekend will be mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, poutine... anything cheesy and gooey always makes me warm and cosy!

Happy Wednesday all!! :)

rebeccas-sewing
March 13th, 2013, 06:40 AM
WAIT!!! Let me grab a cup of coffee.............okay, I'm back. Gosh Blondie, I certainly hope you are making copies of all your daily greetings. You do realize that you've got quite a daily journal going. I wonder how thick your journal book would be at this point? If you're not doing it you should copy and paste them into a folder. Some day when you're gone your kids would have it to treasure. You can use it as reference to remember special events, when they happened, etc. Okay! Now I'm going to read what you want to tell us today. Love you!

rebeccas-sewing
March 13th, 2013, 06:49 AM
Blondie - How wonderful to have your own "sentry on duty." I watched our adopted kitty catch a bird when I was home. Okay! A mouse I have no problem with but I was not happy with Koschka when she caught that bird unawares. She brought it to the back door and started to play with it after the poor thing was dead. I couldn't take it so I shooed her away and disposed of the poor pitiful little thing. I was not happy with Koschka for a short time. She's so darned cute, though, so I didn't stay upset with her for long. Lord knows what on earth she kills out there every day! She was not having any of this staying inside 24-7 so she's still going outside. I know! It's not safe but I feel like we're at least keeping her safe for the time she's inside with us. Caroline said she's pretty much our cat now. I guess she goes out while Caroline's at school or working and is waiting for her when she comes home. I know she's spending the nights with Caroline so that's a good thing. I'm glad she's there to keep my baby company while we're in London.

rebeccas-sewing
March 13th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Dee - what is poutine? How nice to have a visit coming from your sister. I wish mine didn't live so far away. She's having some health issues right now and I wish I could be closer to spend more time with her, if for no other reason than emotional support. Thank goodness for the phone.

Musical_Starling
March 13th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Dee - what is poutine? How nice to have a visit coming from your sister. I wish mine didn't live so far away. She's having some health issues right now and I wish I could be closer to spend more time with her, if for no other reason than emotional support. Thank goodness for the phone.

You do not know the magic of poutine? Oh dear, say it isn't so! There are different variations, but for the most part it's fries with cheese (usually mozzarella curds) and smothered in gravy. It's originally from Quebec, so I'm sure our Quebec folks will probably cringe if they ever catch me putting shredded marble cheese on mine lol Then again, I also put vinegar on mine, and I am constantly reminded that it makes me a weirdo. But I also put vinegar on rice (like chinese fried rice) so I guess I already knew I was weird :D We also put dressing over fries and top with gravy here in Newfoundland, which is just bread crumbs with minced onion (or onion powder) and savoury (a herb grown locally, used similar to sage). Nothing better when you're sitting in a cold stadium watching a hockey game than a big ol' box of fries, dressing and gravy :D

I hope your sister is feeling better soon, I will say a prayer for her :)

MRoy
March 13th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Good Morning! Dee, that poutine sounds potent! I spent time in Lowe's yesterday afternoon looking for boards to make shutters for my quilt studio (sounds better than sewing room/building). I think I found what will work, so I'm going back this afternoon and get enough to do a test pattern. I plan to snowball the top corners of the boards to round them off a bit. I've got to start getting our tax info together so that will be the main focus for the weekends between now and Apr 15. My former supervisor called me last night and we talked for over an hour. She's a good friend and it's the first time we'd talked much since she retired. We made plans to get together on April 1 for a local walking event. I wish she was still my supervisor, but that's another story.
Have a Happy Hump Day!!

Blondie
March 13th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Hi Rebecca
Just popping in again for a few minutes - see how I am spending my morning? Well, I have already taken something out of the fridge for me to cook tonite. Sigh. Maybe I can hand it over to Sis and let her work her magic!

I doubt seriously if my kids would be interested in my babbling here, re journal; they get enough of my homespun words. Whenever they get enough, I just remind them that I am doing my job. As in driving them crazy. Just like my Mom. hmmm.

Hope your sis gets feeling better soon. I lived across the country and far from my family long enough years ago and I can say that for me it was not a happy time. I enjoy my Sis far too much. The ying to my yang.

Blondie

aliaslaceygreen
March 13th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Good Wednesday! Ok, you are all making me HUNGRY!! I better be thinking of something fabulous, and CHEESY for dinner!!!
I got out of bed a LITTLE easier today... goodness I can't imagine dark all the time in the morning!

Work, of course, today. And then, I need to do all my gathering of stuff for a newborn session tomorrow morning. Which means I will be playing with Lightroom and Photoshop the rest of the weekend, not quilting! Oh, well... I do enjoy that as much!

Monique
March 13th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Good morning friends. Oh Blondie you are so lucky to have a sister close by. My brother did call me yesterday and we got caught up on each other. He is meeting with Greg & Roxy tonight (my first born), Roxy bought something to do with Haida art while she was out west. Told him to kiss my children and granddoggie too.

Maizyn is just a wonder and a joy every day. Gosh she makes Poppa and I laugh. Yesterday I discovered that her soother has a big hole in it. Not good. I could envision her taking a big bite in her sleep and choking to death. So grandma can't have that. I cut the end off and showed it to her and told her it was broken. She did try to suck on it. Well last night was the big test. Tucked her in, gave her the soother, tried to suck, gave it back to me. WOOHOO!! That's the end of that. I guess I just hit the EASY button. Of course her parents always say that she will do anything for me anyway. We go for walks every day and these days there are a lot of puddles with the snow melting away. So she had to jump in them all. Boots got pretty wet.

Today I have an appointment with the surgeon for a follow-up. We will also go visiting today. I can't believe that the week is almost over. I sure love having Maizyn around.

I may have to work next week. The lady I replaced last week who was on March break had her daughter fall off the roof and break her leg and crack her pelvis. The leg had to have surgery so she may have to be with her daughter for a while.

Well that's about it for now. I don't spend too much time on here these days but I do try and catch up at the end of the day. Have a wonderful day everyone and yes Maizyn makes me smile each day.

meemeecyn
March 13th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Good morning, Friends! The sun is out here and the snow is melting. Finally! Love reading your journal every day, Blondie. You are like the rainbow, coming out in the rain! You (and your smiles) bring light to this forum and to the world, Girlfriend!

Dee, poutine sounds interesting. I used to make 'boudin' (a French blood sausage) for DH, always with mashed potatoes. Do you like that?

Rebecca....when are you returng to California? It must be so hard to be that far away from your family.

Hope work goes well for you, MOnique.

Trish, the light of DST is wonderful! Hard to adjust, though.

Myrna, take care. Understand how hard it is to get used to a different supervisor when you've had a real good one!

Off to watch the Grandgirls for a bit while Mama sees the OB team. I'm going to teach them how to make paper boxes. Last week we made 'rice bags' and a cardboard front for bean bag toss. They had a ball!

Have a great day.
Cynthia

buckeyequilter
March 13th, 2013, 09:33 AM

Just checking the forum before I get busy for the day....I love to check in and see what everyone has planned or what they're working on.

I was working on my maple leaf quilt and my sister-in-law came over last night to drop off some stuff and visited for a while. Tonight I will work on it some more and hope to have it finished by the end of the month.

I need to get fabric for the butterfly swap, so this week-end I think I might see if DH wants to take a ride to Amish Country and see if I can find what I want over there. He'll probably go if I promise him we'll stop at Heini's Cheese.

Well need to get busy...have a wonderful day! Hugs and prayers to all

Jean Sewing Machine
March 13th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Good morning everyone! Sounds like we are adjusting to DST a bit better. For years, I was an elementary school principal. In winter, I got to make the call if the weather was too bad to hold school (we were an independent Catholic School in a rural area). I woke up every morning at 4, regardless of whether I really had to be up then or not. I continued on that biological clock until lately. Now that I'm a "retired teacher", my biological clock is resetting and 7:30 seems to be the reset time. I feel like such a lazy bum sleeping in until then! Of course, when you go to bed at midnight that isn't so terrible. Daylight savings time has messed it up a bit, and yesterday, I wasn't out of bed until 8:30. That is unthinkable for me!

No sewing today, costumes fit, looked good last night, we may need to add a snap or scarf or different shirt today, but I think my costuming job is basically finished. But today, I get to be part of the scenery crew, and paint the set. I does look lovely, but most of the scenery builders are full time workers during the day, and at night we compete for the space for rehearsal and building. So a few of us are available during the day, and this is the first time I am, so I will help. I started my theatre career in high school as a member of the set design crew, in fact, I was the first sophomore who was put in charge of set design. I loved that part of it, but now prefer not to touch paint. Love how it transforms things, but hate the mess. But I'll give in to help get this "show on the road!

Have a great day everyone!

Lisapc
March 13th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Good morning all.

Blondie: I have a horrible habit of doing too much too soon after being sick and making my recovery take twice as long as it should. Don't do that. Take it easy, please?

I had a wonderful "Big Girls" day with my Lil' Miss Kora Mae. We went fabric shopping at Big Lots and Joann's for her and her sisters Easter dress. I talked her out of the Easter egg organza but am unsure of the pink ruffle doodle she chose instead. It is far less offensive and soft on the skin so I am hoping it works. She was so excited and such a good big girl. My son was thrilled beyond belief to see her here when he got off the bus and she gave him a lollipop and new pen so he was extra excited. I decided to drive her home to give Brenna a break and the traffic was horrible on the opposite side of the highway so I stayed at the house holding Lillyana for almost an hour. She tried to wake up and only managed one eye open and a big smile and then curled up on my chest and went back to sleep. I am in love. My son told me this morning that our family grew so our family love grew now that Lillyana is finally here. Smart kid.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and prayers for all.

New York Sue
March 13th, 2013, 09:59 AM
I'm loving the DST! I can actually SEE the deer on my way in to work, in the evening!

Myrna, I LOVE that you called it a studio!
After envisioning the harrowing adventure of you and DH hauling a building down the road, you're **** right, you have a STUDIO!
Complete with little red shutters. I LOVE it!

Musical_Starling
March 13th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Dee, poutine sounds interesting. I used to make 'boudin' (a French blood sausage) for DH, always with mashed potatoes. Do you like that?

Can't say I've ever heard of 'boudin' but a staple in Newfoundland is blood pudding (or black/blood sausage). It comes in a big horseshoe shape and it's about as big as a kielbasa I guess? It's delicious, but I only eat it at my Mom and Dad's house. My Dad LOVES blood pudding, and usually has some on hand, so I steal a piece of his whenever I'm around :D I don't buy it myself as the mere thought disgusts DH and I can't eat a whole one by myself lol I guess ours is closest to the UK version? Not sure how that compares to boudin though... Gee thanks, now I'm craving blood pudding :icon_giggle:

LynneLeavell
March 13th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Blondie glad to see you are feeling better. I'm with you on the critters, hope your Gracie doesn't find any more. My daughter is the Pinterest receipe person in our house. Some of the things she has made does taste pretty good. As far as hot flashes, good gollie miss molly, sometimes I have them so bad my husband is ready to take me to the ER and have me checked out.

Oh well, everyone have a great day. Prayers going out to those who need it and to those who don't.

pcbatiks
March 13th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Good morning everyone.............Tomorrow will be my Forum anniversary. I've been an active member on the forum for a year now and lurked for awhile before that. So glad I found this forum........made new friends, learned a lot and have had lots of laughs & said lots of prayers. I may need to buy some fabric for this momentous occasion! :D There will be a quilt show in our area this weekend...so I'm planning to go Friday and look around.

Don't forget Saturday is World Wide Quilting Day! :icon_woohoo:

GinnyKNC
March 13th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Happy Wednesday All. Not feeling so great today and of course work doesn't go away because you don't feel well so I'll be working all day. I hope to get a label on a quilt tonight and start sewing some blocks together for another, but we'll see how I feel later. Blondie I don't think the commercials come close to showing what it actually feels like lol. I don't even think my doctor did a good job describing it. Kicking covers off and then freezing and pulling them back on lol. My DH thinks I'm off my rocker sometimes. I hope everyone has a blessed day and happy quilting.

Lindagie
March 13th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Just want to say that our new baby grandson SAM arrived yesterday at 5 p.m. He is absolutely adorable of course and we are so excited! After DH's rehab I am taking him to see his newest grandson. I knew Sam would arrive before I got his quilt finished, but that is the way it works around here. I probably only got the first one done on time. Hope you all have a great day! That's all I got.

Musical_Starling
March 13th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Just want to say that our new baby grandson SAM arrived yesterday at 5 p.m. He is absolutely adorable of course and we are so excited! After DH's rehab I am taking him to see his newest grandson. I knew Sam would arrive before I got his quilt finished, but that is the way it works around here. I probably only got the first one done on time. Hope you all have a great day! That's all I got.

Congratulations!! :D

gloria
March 13th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Blondie, I had to laugh after reading about your "power surge". Made me remember a play my husband and I saw a few years ago called "Menopause the Musical". I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. Tears rolling down my face and lets just say it was a good thing I had worn some "feminine protection" that day. If you ever see this play advertised near you, try to go and see it. My husband didn't really want to go, saying "its just for women" but I've never seen him laugh that hard before. He said he was to happy I made him go with me.

Granny Judy
March 13th, 2013, 11:17 AM
I second that CONGRATS, Linda.. Babies are such a wonderful gift/addition to a family. BUT, They do grow up way too fast.

The Flashes are way behind me, but I still get a nudge from that pesky hormone now & then. The commercials really don't do justice to our bodily functions, do they? I guess it's too graphic for a reality series.

Nothing new planned for today, except to fill in my time with working on a quilt.. Grandma's Flower Garden. It's really addicting seeing those flowers come together. I'll happily show it off once I've gotten it finished.

Stay warm, Stay happy and keep that Smile going.

MayinJerset
March 13th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Chiming in real late as it's 11:30. DH opened an email last night and it had virus that stopped our computer dead, one of those that say it is the FBI and send them money. No matter how many times I tell him about clicking on website addys in an email he does this once a year so he's paying for the cleanup at the computer shop.

Finally have something for Show and Tell at Lancaster meeting with internet quilting pals. It is a lap size crumb quilt. Brng an album with photos from previous years get togethers so that should be fun. Working on another one with leaf blocks but that will have to wait until tomorrow as my GF Mary is coming over after lunch for a long chat over tea. I had been sick or feeling down for about a month and so has she so we need to catch up with a lot of stuff.

EnumclawGramma
March 13th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Hey all. Bit late for me. Took DGD to school and had a cuppa with my DD and now I've got a long list of housework to get through. It's been raining the last few days, but as I always say....it's not snow so I'm not complaining!

My UFO list is growing: Baby quilt for nephew, Periwinkle quilt for me, Coffee and Teal quilt for DIL, stacked coins quilt, table runners and another tote! Wish I could stick to one project and just finish it, but with all the ideas I catch on here...it just isn't possible! You guys are makin' me crazy! (in a GOOD way, of course!)

Anywho.....off to get it all going. Hugs and prayers to all who want/need. Sending special comfort to Summer. And Marilyn and Rhonda.

shannonsaulter
March 13th, 2013, 01:10 PM
I am up got my coffee and so glad its my Friday...hope everyone has a great day...

toggpine
March 13th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Hello!
It was a busy one yesterday. I'm contemplating going back to Mom's today to finish helping her take down the shelving unit and getting the walls washed in the back bedroom. We want to paint on Friday.
We went to the "Joint Camp" at the hospital yesterday to get the information on her knee replacement surgery. Almost two months before she'll be back to "normal" use. We'll see how that goes. She's kind of stubborn.

Well, I had better grab a cup of coffee and either hit the road or get to the sewing machine.
Congrats on the new grandson! Prayers for those in need.
Cathy

Madeforyouinma11
March 13th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Well good afternoon everyone!
Well, today I will get a little sewing done and then we are going out to dinner with hubby's aunt, uncle and niece. It is his nieces 30th birthday( or was on the 9th). So not too much getting done today, but tomorrow is another day.
We are having bingo at my daughters baby shower so I am making some little gifts for the winners. Also, we are doing a Chinese auction with all the money going to the baby's first savings account, so we are making some larger things for them to take chances on. Busy, busy....
Well, that's it for today. Hope everyone has a great day! Congrats Linda on the new baby...I can't wait til June! :)
Be safe everyone!

kensington
March 13th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Hey Blondie! Glad to see you are feeling better. I'm just frustrated today. I have a toothache and nothing will touch it, I can't get in to the dentist for a week and I don't know what to do. UGH... I made one block for my quilt yesterday... before the pain, I made 9 in one day. So it's slow going now until I get this tooth fixed.

Happy Wednsday!

auntiemern
March 13th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Congrats on the new baby Linda. Oh boy howdy do I know about hot flashes. I look like a thermometer when they hit. Any one can just look at me and know I am having one. It is like standing in front of a blast furnace. Need to get the binding on the jungle quilt. Will had GK's tonight. Going through the motions today. Hugs and blessings to all. Prayers for those in need.

Renate
March 13th, 2013, 02:36 PM
DEar Blondie, dear all together,

I so much want to read all the new posts and threads you did today, but I don`t know where the time runs. I love your thoughts you are sharing with us dear Blondie, but today I only send back a hug to you, reading only the nice picture postcard and loving it. Now I go and cook a tasty supper for me and DH and afterwards I want to sew the last pillow cover for our guest room. I come back with a picture :-) So all together, have a great Wednesday, the 13th of March 2013

debinmalaga
March 13th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Blondie: I have a horrible habit of doing too much too soon after being sick and making my recovery take twice as long as it should. Don't do that. Take it easy, please?

Lisa, words of wisdom. My own personal stomach virus from hell decided that 1.5 days was letting me off too easily, so at 3 am we started playing again... such fun. Stayed home today, really starting to get tired of this! I'm quite hungry but of course eating is out of the question, nothing sounds good anyway, just feel empty - and I'm a big plump (kindest word <G>) person who NEVER feels empty, so it's quite strange. And of course all the associated activity is just awesome :-).

Frustrated because in addition to feel rotten and using up PTO, I have sooo much I want to do in my new sewing room! We brought banquet tables back from NJ for my "command center" as Mike calls it, and I have all kinds of nick nacks and notions that I only allow in my sewing room (we're very minimally decorated elsewhere, as I have FOD - fear-of-dusting). Nothing is unpacked and everything is sitting around - argh! And hey, I'd also like to do some, um, SEWING. Maybe after my next nap I'll feel up to a little... I think I'm due for nap number 4 of the day.

I am a huge fan of George Eliot and thought this quote of hers so wise: "It is never too late to be what you might have been".

Sandy Navas
March 13th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Can we start all over?
http://www.davison.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/eraser.jpg (http://www.davison.com/blog/2012/04/)

Okay, tomorrow, when you wake up, it will be Wednesday, all over again.

Hmmmmmmmm!

Thanks, Lord, I needed that!!

Sandy Navas
March 14th, 2013, 12:06 AM
I started my theatre career in high school as a member of the set design crew, in fact, I was the first sophomore who was put in charge of set design. I loved that part of it, but now prefer not to touch paint. Love how it transforms things, but hate the mess. But I'll give in to help get this "show on the road!

Have a great day everyone!

This brought back some funny memories. When in HS I starred in our Junior year play - I was kidnapped when the lights went out - and living on a large farm it was easy for me to practice my blood-curdling scream (and it was blood-curdling!!). We had a school janitor - an older Mexican fellow, Tony, who spoke little English. He would stay late to let us into the gym and onto the stage for practice.

Fast forward to dress rehearsal. It's late in the year and just getting dark. Knowing that everything was safe and secure, and someone was there to lock up, he started his slow walk home.

Act Two, Stage Right - The lights flicker and go off in the entire gymnasium. I let out my very well-practiced scream.

It wasn't very long until the sheriff with deputies appeared to check things out. No 911 but Tony knew how to get in touch with them. After all, it was his outhouse the boys turned over every year at Halloween.

The good ole days.

janluna
March 14th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Blondie, I am so sorry you have been "blessed" with flashes. How I hate them. Ugh! I have had to get up in the middle of the night just to shower, because I felt so awful. Sometimes when I'm sewing, I sit there and all of a sudden, I'm dripping wet. My hair plastered to my head. Ick! I mean how does one perspire so bad just by sitting and sewing, I ask you? Why after bearing children, do we get cursed with menopause? Not fair! Childbirth was painful enough. If I make it to Heaven, that's one question I'm going to ask. lol Hugs, Jan L.

Sandy Navas
March 14th, 2013, 12:30 AM
http://schools.tdsb.on.ca/sam/PagePictures/Sam-MURAL.png (http://schools.tdsb.on.ca/sam/main.html)

Sandy Navas
March 14th, 2013, 12:37 AM
I am a huge fan of George Eliot and thought this quote of hers so wise: "It is never too late to be what you might have been".

After my rampage this evening, I think I should have this saying tattooed across my forehead. Watch out CUPID!!

Mpyles
March 14th, 2013, 12:43 AM
Well it's Thursday,..so I am a day late and a dollar late as my dad used to say...hot flashes? Certainly sympathies there!! My ears burn with them. In our house you often hear...it's freezing in here, followed not far by omg it's so hot in here!

I am so glad you get to enjoy time with your sister. I cherish the time I had with my younger sister/best friend. I lost her in 2009 to breast cancer. She was the best!!

Hope everyone had a great Wednesday and Thursday!!

Mary
SW Missouri

kensington
March 14th, 2013, 01:16 AM
Had to laugh at the "Hot Flash" talk. I was never one to sleep nekkid, I always wore Pj's or gowns for sleeping. Much to Hubby's delight, I have been stripping off in the night to cool down the past year or so. LOL.

Mpyles
March 14th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Had to laugh at the "Hot Flash" talk. I was never one to sleep nekkid, I always wore Pj's or gowns for sleeping. Much to Hubby's delight, I have been stripping off in the night to cool down the past year or so. LOL.

Lol!! Funny!

Mpyles
March 14th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Well it's Thursday,..

Hope everyone had a great Wednesday and Thursday!!

Mary
SW Missouri
Omg!! I seriously need a vacation!!