PDA

View Full Version : Not nuts just a little fruity !!!!

RFREE
January 4th, 2011, 11:45 PM
O.K. my quilting buddies who asked where I got the idea for the teacup pincushion I posted yesterday.. My bad... I just looked on youtube and couldn't find it :icon_rolleyes: Maybe it wasn't youtube where I got it. Who knows where I got the idea because obviously I don't even know!!! ha ha lol I have so many things bouncing around in my head I am as lost as an easter egg sooooooo. I gave the instructions in a post explaining how I did it. It is so easy even a cave man can do it ha ha I really gotta got to bed I am getting goofy:icon_heh: so just look on my post under the last show and tell i posted and if you can't find it just let me know. Sorry about that.... You all must think I'm nuts. Not really just a little fruity ha ha

magx
January 5th, 2011, 12:02 AM
O.K. my quilting buddies who asked where I got the idea for the teacup pincushion I posted yesterday.. My bad... I just looked on youtube and couldn't find it :icon_rolleyes: Maybe it wasn't youtube where I got it. Who knows where I got the idea because obviously I don't even know!!! ha ha lol I have so many things bouncing around in my head I am as lost as an easter egg sooooooo. I gave the instructions in a post explaining how I did it. It is so easy even a cave man can do it ha ha I really gotta got to bed I am getting goofy:icon_heh: so just look on my post under the last show and tell i posted and if you can't find it just let me know. Sorry about that.... You all must think I'm nuts. Not really just a little fruity ha ha

Dont worry about what we think, and think deep down we are all a little fruity...... PS love the pincushions....:D

craftyladysam
January 5th, 2011, 02:23 AM
Rfree, I saw a tut on youtube on how to make a teacup pincushion. She showed how just like you said. Just type in how to make a teacup pincushion. I also enjoyed watching the tuts on the 12 days of Christmas gifts ideas. It's never to early to start for next year's gifts. Thanks for sharing. BTW I love fruit! LOL:lol::lol::lol:
Magx are you close to the floods? I don't know Australia well.

magx
January 5th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Rfree, I saw a tut on youtube on how to make a teacup pincushion. She showed how just like you said. Just type in how to make a teacup pincushion. I also enjoyed watching the tuts on the 12 days of Christmas gifts ideas. It's never to early to start for next year's gifts. Thanks for sharing. BTW I love fruit! LOL:lol::lol::lol:
Magx are you close to the floods? I don't know Australia well.

Hi all and thanks for the concerns, Thankfully Iím in Sydney (in this moment of sorrow I feel quite guilty saying it) so the floods are north. Here we have an appeal for the Queenslanders who has lost the lot and unfortunately some people didn't have house and contents insurance. I have attached a extract from the news for you to read, if you are interested. http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/flood-recovery-leader-appointed-20110105-19fry.html
Anyway, thanks a lot for your kind words and prays. Love Magx

Lisaau
January 7th, 2011, 02:13 AM
I'm sorry but l'm in Australia and l've got no idea what show your talking about please provide a link thankyou