PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again.....

mamaquilt
March 12th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Here we go again at having some snow. This year it's very strange. Last week we had spring temperatures and now its freezing and snowing again. Too bad for the springflowers. Some of them were out last week. I attach a picture from the Central Park in Luxembourg City this morning. Nice to look at, but we've had enough snowshoveling this year.

Go back to my sewing room and finish taking those shirts apart.

Have a nice day and greetings from a white Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Blondie
March 12th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Oh my Michele! I know many here in the states are still getting snow and I for one am hoping for a break out of spring. It is certainly lovely to look at, but, goodness, doesn't winter seem as if it has been overlong this year? Have fun taking the shirts apart. I enjoy doing that!
Blessings to you
Blondie

Bubby
March 12th, 2013, 07:36 AM
You snow is so beautiful...but I know how you feel about being ready for Spring. Maybe this will be your last bit of winter before the Spring flowers break out into full bloom!

MayinJerset
March 12th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Same weather has been happening in parts if the US too. I think it was because I was wearing my snowman sweatshirts the other week. Thought I'd wear them once more before putting them away until next winter but I think they brought everyone more snow.

Momofmonsters5
March 12th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Great picture! We have the same thing here closures for the Americans are underway. Well except for my husband whose Army lol Army works even in a blizzard

Lisapc
March 12th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Typical spring weather in New England. You get teased with sunshine and a sweatshirt outside instead of the heavy parka and the next day it is a blizzard. Spring will come, don't lose hope!

buckeyequilter
March 12th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Same weather has been happening in parts if the US too. I think it was because I was wearing my snowman sweatshirts the other week. Thought I'd wear them once more before putting them away until next winter but I think they brought everyone more snow.

So then it's all your fault???? :)

Tanya D
March 12th, 2013, 12:10 PM
They just announced the forecast for the next few days and we are due for some more snow on Thursday.

I'm about done with it...but we'll likely get snow right into May.

quiltingtrish
March 12th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Love your photos! I hope the snow goes away fast for you - getting teased with Spring temperatures and then get more snow - well, that's Mother Nature for you.
Thanks for sharing -
Hugs

shannonsaulter
March 13th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Oh Michele it looks so pretty though..I know the flowers will be pretty to!

Sharyn J
March 13th, 2013, 01:08 AM

It was sunny & beautiful outside today, and then you and your sweatshirt cursed us and it started to snow. Please pack them up! :icon_razz:

teejay2
March 13th, 2013, 01:38 AM
I guess it isnt a good time to say that we are in the last throes of summer here....and what a beautiful summer it has been...our town is one of the few that isnt on water restrictions...we have had 3 continuous weeks of hot sunny days and temps over 30 degrees celsius every day...really not looking forward to the wet and wind of winter..I must be getting old..........:)

Monique
March 13th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Winter is not over just yet. Just a teasing about spring coming.