PDA

View Full Version : A VERY special GIFT - from a VERY special person.

Sandy Navas
March 11th, 2013, 09:01 PM
A few hours ago Al came in from the mailbox and made the statement that there was a box at the back door. Since DD and the family have moved in, she has ordered and received lots and lots of things delivered in boxes and left at our back door. I never thought anything about it until DD made the comment that the box was NOT for her. And she LEFT it there.

Al went out and brought in the box and said it is from K..... P...... for YOU. And I am thinking "What in the world?" There are some days when life seems so overwhelming and then someone very special does something very special when you least expect it. I have been sitting here with tears in my eyes since I opened the box. Inside this box, along with a most cherished note (Thank YOU so much), are some of the most beautiful vintage fabrics I have ever seen. I am so sincerely choked up and extremely humbled. Believe me, I am anxious to make something so very, very extraordinary with them. My mind is reeling.

So, to my wonderful friend from California, XX, You truly have made my heart swell. You, KP will forever have a special place in my heart. You be the BESTEST!! Tears of Joy are the best, too!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

auntiemern
March 11th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Awe. How very sweet of her. But then again you are so deserving of blessings being bestowed upon you. Thank you KP, for making one of the best ladies in the world so truly happy. Tears of joy are the BEST.

Lisapc
March 11th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Every day the kindness of the members here amazes me. I can't wait to see what you make.

SallyO'Sews
March 11th, 2013, 10:20 PM
So happy for you!! Way to go, KP!! Thanks for blessing our Sandy. We think she is very deserving!

K. McEuen
March 11th, 2013, 10:26 PM
DD made the comment that the box was NOT for her. And she LEFT it there.

Ummm, what's up with that????

Hope you have fun with your fabrics. Mail surprises are great.

Wwena
March 12th, 2013, 03:33 AM
That was the perfect person to send it to! :) You know what I mean! What a wonderful gift. Have fun with the fabrics. *goofy smile*

Evilynn
March 13th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Oh gosh, how thoughtful of KP! Way to go! I hope you enjoy working with those :)

CrazyMtnLady
March 13th, 2013, 05:01 PM
The people on here just amaze me. I am so glad that I found my way here. Enjoy your gift.

janluna
March 13th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Oh Sandy, you truly deserve such a special gift. KP thank you, Sandy is my hero too. I have several heros on this site. Hugs, Jan L.