PDA

View Full Version : Update on Blondie

K. McEuen
March 7th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Sarah stopped by on her way to work to check in on her mom and responded to my email. She said she saw many others from friends, but didn't have time. I guess since she's already written to me, she went ahead and responded again so I could keep you all informed. I think Blondie's computer is in the basement with her sewing machine and they probably have her tied to the bed.

From Sarah;

"I stopped by to check on Mom on my way to work; as she says she will survive. Nasty bump on her head from the fall. I always told her she had too big a head. That made her smile. Daddy took her to the ER last night; they gave her fluids for dehydration and something in the IV for the nausea. Sent her home about midnite my Daddy said. I have to say that when my Mom gets sick she goes all out. And she does have hypoglycemia which doesn't help when she isn't feeling good.
I notice several emails from friends which I haven't read and don't have time to respond to. She may be ready to be up later today but I don't think she needs to alone. My aunt will be here in a few minutes and she may bring her laptop. We all promised Daddy that she would not be left to her own devices, considering she is good at giving advice to all of us but rarely takes her own, she is too much like grandma."

I'm sure that Blondie will get to all her email when she's able to get to her computer. I will keep sharing any updates I get.

Jean Sewing Machine
March 7th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Give her our love and best wishes! We're thinking of her! Thanks for the update!

dwil23
March 7th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Thanks for keeping us posted. I sent a card (her address is in the COC group), wouldn't it be nice to shower her with cards? She does so much for others.

GinnyKNC
March 7th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Praying for Blondie! I miss her posts :(

pcbatiks
March 7th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the update Karen...........I've been wondering how Blondie was doing. Behave yourself Blondie!!!

Tanya D
March 7th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Oh boy Blondie, you got sick good didn't you!? Feel better my friend.

buckeyequilter
March 7th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Hope you're feeling better soon, Blondie :) Take care of yourself

shannonsaulter
March 7th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Blondie take care get well..Karen Ty for the update!!

mamaquilt
March 7th, 2013, 01:40 PM
thanks for keeping us updated on Blondie. Hope she's getting better and that she's following doctors advices.

She better behave!!!!

greetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

alliek
March 7th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Rest, Heal, Be Well, Listen to those who love you, :icon_wave: Love and Hugs

Lenie
March 7th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the update! Hope she gets better soon!

janluna
March 7th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Thanks to Sarah and Karen for keeping us posted on Blondie. Prayers being said for her. I also asked The Lord to watch her, and keep her from doing anything like work, etc. And for Miss Blondie to listen to the Doctor and her family!! REST, REST, REST!!!!!!!!!! Darlin, you do too much. Take a sabbatical! Please!!?! ((((((((((((((Blondie, Daisy, and Mr. Daisy))))))))))))))))
Love you all so much. Hugs, Jan L.

bkthomas
March 7th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Thanks Karen and Sarah

Get Well Blondie!!!

auntiemern
March 7th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Thank you Karen for the update on our dear Blondie. And you Miss Thang, better start taking better care of yourself. Hypoglycemia is nothing to mess with, I know. Hugs, prayers and tons of love coming your way. Take it easy, and let LL and Sis and Sarah take care of you for a bit. :)

brook
March 7th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Thank you for sharing what is happening with Blondie. She is like our cheerleader. : ) She blesses all of us. Thank you Blondie. Prayers are being said for you. : )

lilmouse
March 7th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Thank you Karen and Sarah for the update.....sounds like "Like mother, like daughter", to me! Both of them stubborn as mules!

Lisapc
March 7th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Thank you for the update and isn't Sarah a wonderful daughter to keep us posted.

Klasien
March 7th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the update!

I also hope our Blondie will feel better soon!!!!

((((((HUGS BLONDIE))))))))

Bubby
March 7th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Thanks Karen.

Iris Girl
March 7th, 2013, 05:42 PM
rest and get better Blondie , we miss you , but we want you well

Jess1377
March 7th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the update! Hope she gets better soon, its good to hear she has caring company around for her!

ChristineB
March 7th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Thanks Karen!!!
Blondie, get well soon!!!!

HandsOffItsMine
March 7th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Thanks Karen for being the gatekeeper of the information on our Blondie! Tell her we all lover, The Schmers and The Stegers. The babies all love their Auntie Blondie! Prayers, hugs and love!!!