PDA

View Full Version : Body blow

Divine Daisy
March 5th, 2013, 02:30 PM
I have thought long and hard about posting this. To be honest I believe you must all be bored of the sagas from Daisy World. At first I thought I would send a personal email to Sandy and Jean and leave it at that but in the end decided to just post and be ****ed.

As you know Mr Daisy has been on a gradual return to work program. This week he is almost full time and was coping well. Then, today we received a phonecall from his consultant and ......... I can hardly type this........... his Lymphoma is back and this time in his neck.

We both feel like we have been hit by a truck and won't have any answers or information as to treatment for at least a week. He will stay at work as he is feeling well and it keeps his mind occupied. Once we know more decisions will be made. To be honest at the moment I feel so angry I can barely contain it. I allowed myself to believe .........and now..........grrrrrr. I wonder how we can go through this again and if we have time.

Which brings me to something I have said little about on the forum. Most of you know that I am a breast cancer survivor. What few of you know is that I had secondries in the bowel and liver. I decided some time ago not to have further treatment, that the 'window' I had was to be LIVED and not spent feeling awful and weak from chemo and radiotherepy. And with the help of those here I HAVE lived. You gave me strength at times when I felt it was all too much. You encouraged me in my quilting and creative work and I am so very greatful. My goal was to see Mr D through his illness and for him to be well again and I thought I had suceeded in that. Well now it looks like I am going to be needed a bit longer and I hope I can do that.

A few weeks ago my 'window' closed a little when a bone scan showed the cancer had spread but opened again a bit when I had a piece of bone from my arm removed and have been sewing in a plaster.....but sew i am and my rabbits are breeding and my easter quilts are almost there.

It will take a while to process today's news but no doubt I will and keep on keeping on. I don't know though how much I will be on the forum, I will lurk and continue to read your posts and admire your quilts but if I am not reponding, please don't think I don't care. I MUST continue to work, I will care for Mr D and I suspect that will take as much energy as I have.

Look after yourselves and as Blondie always says........ smile smile smile.

rochellejay
March 5th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Thank you so much for your bravery in sharing this. I can not even imagine how you are feeling now but from your post you seem to have a terrific outlook. I am sending comforting mojo your way.

rebeccas-sewing
March 5th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Sorry you've received this news. I understand why you keep so busy. I'm sure it helps take your mind off your troubles.

buckeyequilter
March 5th, 2013, 02:41 PM
My thoughts are with you and Mr. D as you go through this difficult time.

EnumclawGramma
March 5th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Will be keeping you close in thought and prayer. ***HUGS*** for you and Mr. Daisy.

Renate
March 5th, 2013, 02:49 PM
My dear,

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. First of all thanks for sharing this with us and for beeing so brave. I can very understand that you want to enjoy the time you and your darling have together as much as possible under this circumstances. I cannot really help you, not with getting more healthy, but maybe with things bringing a smile an your face, bringing your thoughts on a good theme ... and don`t worry when not answering anything ... I think on you every day.
Big hug
Renate

bec
March 5th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Sorry about the bad news. I'm sure everyone here has you in their thoughts and prayers and will understand when you don't visit us often. But if you have times were you need to talk or you have the energy to celebrate the creations that we share, we will be thrilled to hear from you. Hugs.

K. McEuen
March 5th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Well, that just sucks, on so many levels.

My mom took chemo for about a year and a half before she said enough. She was tired of feeling sick and tired all the time, and her reaction to chemo wasn't as bad as a lot of people. It just wore her out for 4 or 5 days out of each week and to her that wasn't much of a life. Her quality of life for her remaining time was much better. My dad, at 84, was diagnosed with leukemia. He chose not to have the treatment. I remember him calling me (since I am the only one that lived in a different state) and apologizing to me for not taking treatment. I stopped him and said "Quality if life is way more important than quantity at this point. I understand your decision completely."

It is times like these that make me question the higher powers. For this to happen to you and Mr. D, over and over, makes no sense.

The both of you are always in my thoughts, take care of each other.

shannonsaulter
March 5th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Ms Daisy you are both in my thoughts and prayers you my dear are an inspiration! I am always here for you and will have you in my heart waiting to see how you are...(((HUGS)))

Jean Sewing Machine
March 5th, 2013, 03:03 PM
With the battle against cancer behind you, and now in front of you again, you face it with bravery and grace. Your window analogy is a very good analogy, we do get windows of feeling well, being able to forget for a moment that cancer cells could be lurking somewhere, ready to return to haunt us. I am SO SORRY you have to face this horror again, and so soon. I appreciate the fact that you can share with us your very personal thoughts, struggles and cares. We offer our support and prayers to you both. Who knows where this road will lead. If bunny making and being. Back at work give you joy and a release from the worries about your health, then I say, do it! Enjoy every day as you want to live it. Pet the cats, create something beautiful, enjoy the beautiful countryside, and live each day with gusto. None of us are promised tomorrow, but we do have today. And you have your friends from all over the world, we've got your back, my dear friend.

laf512
March 5th, 2013, 03:04 PM
I'm so, so sorry :( You and Mr. D will be in my thoughts and prayers.

HandsOffItsMine
March 5th, 2013, 03:08 PM
The Stegers and Schmers continue to pray for you and Stewart. It breaks our hearts to hear this news for both of your healths. We wish you both strength and love.

grannyann
March 5th, 2013, 03:18 PM
God My heart breaks for you and Mr Daisy. I just don't know if I could be as strong as you with all you have been through. I didn't know about your medical problems and wonder how you did what you did since I have been on this forum. I so looked forard to your stories. You made a lot of us here feel good reading your stories. I just wish all of us together could make you both well again.
May God give you the courage and strength in the hard times ahead. Everyone on this forum thinks the world of you and Mr Daisy and we are all praying for you both. Huge Hugs to you both. Ann

GuitarGramma
March 5th, 2013, 03:23 PM
My Dear Divine Daisy, My heart breaks for you. I certainly understand your decision not to pursue chemo. I watched my too young daughter go through six months of chemo, and I don't know if I could ever endure it.

You and Mr. Daisy will most defintitely be in my prayers.

Tanya D
March 5th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Daisy, you sound brave and stoic. What a horrible hand you and your beloved hubby have been dealt. I will keep both of you in my prayers as you both battle this horrible disease.

Enjoy every day, smile, laugh, make memories.

Lisapc
March 5th, 2013, 03:30 PM
I pray the tears I am shedding for your and your husband take a few tears off your shoulders.

Whatever you need you know we will be here and thinking of you and praying for you.

Blondie
March 5th, 2013, 03:41 PM
My dear dear dear Daisy.

My arms are around you right this moment. I am proud of you in a way that is difficult to put into words.
You are such an example of being an overcomer and so is Mr. Daisy. I am inspired by both of you taking the high road.
While we are an ocean apart, there is no space when love and prayers are shared.
You have both from me.
With continued devotion
Blondie

Swedish leo
March 5th, 2013, 03:52 PM
It breaks my heart to her this. I am so sorry for the both of you.

I wish there where a way to give you and mr D strenght and health but all I can do is tell you that you matters and there are a lot of people here that cares for you.

Lots of love and hugs to the both of you

Wwena
March 5th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Dear Ms Daisy, that was one of the bravest posts ever. And the saddest. You are full of grace, you are! But this fracking sucks :( I will hope and hope for you and your husband to share great moments and to live on. There are a lot of miracles still to happen, don't understimate the human spirit!

I hope the bunnies are keeping you busy in a way that is good and that they too give you joy. May the window be a really big one, in a long line of windows!!

Jess1377
March 5th, 2013, 03:59 PM
((((Dear Daisy)))) My heart, thoughts, and prayers are with you and Mr.D.

Doloris
March 5th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Ms D, I am sure you are asking how much more of this sh@#$% can I take, but you are a strong woman who has endured a LOT in your lifetime. If you need to scream and yell and throw things then do so, and then step back and make the decisions that best fit into your and Mr D's life. You can always come on here and yell at us to your hearts content and we will all understand and just listen. I'm praying for you and Mr D to overcome this together.

WendyI
March 5th, 2013, 04:15 PM
I am so sorry to hear that you are both going through this. Cancer Just Plain SUCKS!!

RiverMomm
March 5th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Thank you. Yes, thank YOU for sharing. My heart breaks hearing such sad news but I also know in my heart that you and Mr. Daisy will walk this road together with love. One step at a time Mrs. Daisy.

Prayers for both of you.

And please lurk and post and share. We need you.

Bubby
March 5th, 2013, 05:11 PM
My prayers and good thoughts are with you...Hugs, Barb

Cat n bull
March 5th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Aww geeze Mrs D this just sucks. You are such a gifted artist, thanks for sharing so much of YOU with us!
:icon_hug: :icon_hug:

alliek
March 5th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Prayers for strength and healing. (((((()))))) JOHN 14:27

Eliza
March 5th, 2013, 06:17 PM
I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. Thank you for having the courage to tell us. Sending ((((hugs)))) and positive vibes to you both.

auntiemern
March 5th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Oh my dear Daisy. What a brave and courageous woman you are. I cannot express the admiration, and care I have for you and Mr.D. My heart is breaking over this latest development with the both of you. However I do understand your position, and your reasons for whatever decision you both make. Know that you are both in my heart and in my prayers. Please keep us posted, even if you do it through Jean, or Sandy. Hugs, love and prayers for both of you.

Loonwatcher
March 5th, 2013, 06:54 PM
What horrible news. I don't blame you for being angry. It's so unfair. I think of you and Mr. d often and will continue to send whatever strength my positive thoughts can muster. We love you!

pcbatiks
March 5th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Ms & Mr Daisy.........Like several others, I'm reading this with tears in my eyes. I hardly know what to say but thank you for letting us know. I hope and pray that the two of you can feel the love, hugs and prayers been sent to you from all over the world. Visit with us here on the forum when ever you feel like it.........we will be lifting both of you up in prayer. We think the world of you both.

Pam

Bailey65
March 5th, 2013, 07:00 PM
You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am so so sorry that you have to go through such an ordeal. You may not have the energy to post and make comments but each and everyone of us knows you are here in spirit. Please take care of yourself and Mr. D and here is a HUGE (((((HUG)))))

Take Care my Friend

Klasien
March 5th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Your post made me sad!
I feel for you so much, I wish I could do something for you, all we can do is pray for you and mr. D

I wish you all the best, hang in there and never forget you are loved by all of us.

((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

meemeecyn
March 5th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Have never met you in person, but feel such a connection. You are one of the bravest women I know, Daisy. Your grace and strength have been such a lighthouse on this Forum. It is our turn to do that for you by letting you cry, rage, laugh, etc whenever you need to. Thank you for trusting us to share this news. It must be overwhelming for you and Mr D and you'll need time to have it all sink in. Hugs sent and prayers being said for you both.
Cynthia

yoyoing
March 5th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Dear Daisy, I am a new member but I read about your bunnies and the things you made. I am praying right now in Jesus name that he sends his comfort to you and mr. d will continue to pray sending big hugs also

Sandy Navas
March 5th, 2013, 07:28 PM
My wonderful friend, I am just now trying to come to grips with such heart-wrenching news. Words just simply escape me at this moment as I am so taken aback. The way I feel can hardly even come close to your anguish - and yet I feel a huge hole where my heart is supposed to be. I send to you and your darling HUNK all the hope and strength to endure and conquer the obstacles you are facing. Together you have the ability to muscle your way out of every difficulty coming your way. Positive vibes!!

CrazyMtnLady
March 5th, 2013, 08:03 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with both of you today as they are every day. I just do not know what to say.
My Mother in law and the family have decided that she will not receive any chemo or radiation for her brain cancer. She is 73 and was showing signs of dementia before the cancer was found and radiation would just destroy what was left of her lucidity. So I understand where you are coming from.

ilive2craft2
March 5th, 2013, 08:26 PM
I am fairly new to the forum, but your posts had already caught my eye - you have a wonderful talent and I am so glad that you share it with us. Please lurk or post as often as you feel up to it - you are free to vent here, we will all understand. It was so brave of you to share everything that is going on with you and hubby. Know that many many prayers are being said for both of you. Lisa

dwil23
March 5th, 2013, 08:31 PM
I don't know what to say, I am so sorry to read all this.

((((HUGS))))

MRoy
March 5th, 2013, 08:46 PM
I have a huge lump in my throat as I type. I am so sorry that you and Mr. D are having to go through this, but I'm glad that you have each other. You are such a great couple and we all love you dearly. You'll both be in my prayers. Come here when you feel like it. We'll always be glad to see your posts. (((((Mr & Ms. Daisy))))).

grammakim04
March 5th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Daisy, I will be saying prayers for you and your husband. If you ever need to talk or vent, I am also a caregiver for my husband who is terminally ill, email me anytime, it can be a very difficult job at times and sometimes helps to talk to someone who is in the same situation.

Please take care of yourself and continue to reach out to friends on the forum.

Kim

stitching woman
March 5th, 2013, 08:51 PM
I am so sorry that you and Mr. Daisy has to go through this but know that you both are in my thoughts and prayers. You are a wonderful couple and will support each other and will have the support of all of us here. Hugs to both of you.

aliaslaceygreen
March 5th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Oh, Daisy....I have no words.... only my deepest, warmest and most healing thoughts to you both....be well, and take care.......

quiltingtrish
March 5th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Oh Daisy. I am not very good with words but please know I still have you and Stuart in my prayers. I always will. I don't know why these cancers have to rear their ugly heads and stick around, it ISN'T fair and I am so sorry to hear that you are both still dealing with all this.
We love you and will be here whenever you need us. You come on here anytime and you will find we are still holding you both in our hearts and prayers.

HUGS,

Iris Girl
March 5th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Daisy, I have no words to say, I am fairly new to this forum , but you have brought a lot of laughter and fun here with your posts. My thoughts go out to you and Mr D . (((hugs))) to both of you for the strength and courage you both have.

Claire Hallman
March 5th, 2013, 09:47 PM
I am so very sorry to hear this bad bad news. My thoughts are with you.

SallyO'Sews
March 5th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Oh, Daisy, I am so sorry. Hugs and love to you. I will be praying. Please keep us posted as much as your strength and schedule allow, but don't worry about us; we will continue to pray whether we hear from you or not! Blessings, ~ Sally \0/

ChristineB
March 5th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Oh Daisy, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I am praying for you both!
Come here and vent anytime you need - we all understand!

Divine Daisy
March 5th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Thank you all, I appreciate each and every one of you.

Now just to lighten things............did you hear that Batman is in Yorkshire? He brought in a theif and handed hin into a police station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvWEHcaujG0

The police statement said that no one knows the real identity of thecaped crusader.

However the media found out and it turns out that he is not a millionaire afterall. NO he is a chinees takeaway delivery driver! See? All the Penguin had to do was order in.

bobw103
March 5th, 2013, 10:40 PM
I dont often comment on your posts but always enjoy reading them, all of them. Thank you for sharing this latest post and just know that we (we all) are thinking about you and Mr D. Hearing this type of news always breaks my heart into pieces.

Kaytessa
March 5th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Prayers going up for the both of you. So sorry to hear this.

madampolo
March 5th, 2013, 10:51 PM
I am so sorry for the terrible news each of you has received. I support your decision not to have further chemo. My mother made the same decision.

Be strong for your hubby, and he for you. Just think how blessed you and he have been to have had each other. Think of all the wonderful memories of good times. Make a wonderful memory tomorrow to add to your memory bank. Take care.

bakermom
March 5th, 2013, 10:51 PM
so sorry you are facing all of this again. prayers for both of you

New York Sue
March 5th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Incredibly crappy news.
I have no doubt you will begin and end each day with grace, dignity, humor and perserverance, just like the day before, and the day before that.
After all, there are some things that Cancer can never take from you.
My VERY best to you and Mr. Stu.

bhaggerty
March 5th, 2013, 11:30 PM
We will be praying for you and your hubby!

RFREE
March 5th, 2013, 11:39 PM
With the battle against cancer behind you, and now in front of you again, you face it with bravery and grace. Your window analogy is a very good analogy, we do get windows of feeling well, being able to forget for a moment that cancer cells could be lurking somewhere, ready to return to haunt us. I am SO SORRY you have to face this horror again, and so soon. I appreciate the fact that you can share with us your very personal thoughts, struggles and cares. We offer our support and prayers to you both. Who knows where this road will lead. If bunny making and being. Back at work give you joy and a release from the worries about your health, then I say, do it! Enjoy every day as you want to live it. Pet the cats, create something beautiful, enjoy the beautiful countryside, and live each day with gusto. None of us are promised tomorrow, but we do have today. And you have your friends from all over the world, we've got your back, my dear friend.

I couldn't have said it better myself. My thoughts and prayers and with you and Mr. Daisy.Live life to the fullest and do what makes you happy. God bless you my dear friend.
Rhonda

mom4him
March 5th, 2013, 11:44 PM
I will be praying for you and your husband. I totally understand having the energy to take care of the two of you only.

Monique
March 5th, 2013, 11:51 PM
You have not lost your sense of humour. I feel just awful hearing this news. I will keep you both in my prayers and pop in and wave when you can. You are an inspiration to us all and very much loved by us all.

Genny
March 6th, 2013, 12:01 AM
I am completely at a loss for words so I'm sending many thoughts and prayers for both of you.

KathieB
March 6th, 2013, 12:10 AM
There are no words - sending you many prayers and hugs. Take it one day at a time with the help of God and all your friends.

NanaB
March 6th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Daisy, I have often said how much I admire you and how awesome you are. Today's post just magnifies that. I am sorry that the news you received was not what you expected. If I know you, once you have processed the information, you will be the strong woman who we all know you to be. You will face each day with determination and grace. Take care of Mr. D as you have already done. Take care of yourself. You know that we here on the forum love you both and are praying for both of you. There's a commercial here in the states that says, "I have cancer, but cancer does not have me". Cancer does NOT have either of you.

Marmar
March 6th, 2013, 01:48 AM
Daisy - I, too, am a relatively new member here. I so look forward to seeing the spring bunnies and flowers, summer gardens, and autumn trees, (and maybe Batman for Halloween!) and St. Nick, and spring bunnies again in your window and here on the forum in the years to come. I laughed out loud when I saw pics of Mr. D in his Viking garb! That would make a cool Halloween display in the window! Prayers and (((hugs))) and best wishes to you both to help you make the best decisions you feel in your hearts for your courses of treatment.

Marlene

SuzyQue
March 6th, 2013, 01:55 AM
WOW! Just reading this now and I am overwhelmed with sadness. You,Dear Daisy, don't deserve any of this! There are no words to describe the empty feeling. I am so sorry, but I do understand the decisions you have chosen. Please make each minute count, in the best way you can, with as much happiness as you can find. My prayers today and always.

kensington
March 6th, 2013, 02:21 AM
I don't know you very well, but I certainly will be praying for you. The short time I have been here, I have enjoyed your posts, and your input. I believe in the healing hand of God and His mercy for those who need it.

I too am a cancer survivor also. They can beat so many cancers now. I'm so grateful for the strides in medicine. Especially in the area of breast cancer. If you ever need extra prayer or just want to talk, I would do my best to help. God Bless you as you walk through this. Prayers for your husband also. Strength, Mercy and the comfort of Angels to you both.

Winniesfriend
March 6th, 2013, 02:29 AM
OMG, I wish I was there to give you a BIG HUG, I guess all I can do is give you a cyber hug, I cant imagine how you are feeling at the moment, just finished one roller coaster ride and time for another one .... I dont like roller coasters... know that we love you and are here for you.

EsGrandma
March 6th, 2013, 02:36 AM
Daisy - Thank you for telling us - it took super courage to do this. We love you both and will be praying for you.

phoots
March 6th, 2013, 02:38 AM
Daisy, I'm so sorry to hear the news about Mr D. I will start praying tonight that he makes it through this next battle.

Then I read the news about you. I'm also so very sorry to hear of your news. I will begin tonight to pray for you as well.

I do understand about not doing further chemo, etc. I've never been through it myself, nor has anyone I am personal friends with. But I have heard the stories.

All I can say is that you have to do what you feel is best for you! I love hearing from you because most often you make me smile. Do what you need to do. We will always be here praying for the two of you and hoping that today we'll hear from you.

All my love,
Pam in Vegas

wendyw1
March 6th, 2013, 05:59 AM
Dear Daisy, thank you for confiding in this group, that took some strength. I can only wish you and Mr D all the best from across the oceans. You are in my thoughts, prayers and heart. cyber hugs {{{{{hugs}}}}}}}} Wendy

nana margaret
March 6th, 2013, 08:08 AM
I'm so sad to hear this news, my thoughts are with you both during this horrendous time, find comfort in each other and try to stay strong - easy to say, I know. One day at a time Miss Daisy.

Granny Judy
March 6th, 2013, 09:12 AM
I am so overwhelmed with your news after thinking the worst was over for you two. I can not say how I feel any better than most all who have written before me. Just know that I, too, cherish and love every moment you share with us.... prayers and hugs will always come from me to you each day.. I admire and support your decisions.

MayinJerset
March 6th, 2013, 09:57 AM
OH Daisy, Hoping the outpouring of Love from your friends here for you and Mr. D. is traveling across the ocean and lifting your spirits during this awful time. You are much admired for your super positive outlook on all that life throws at you, when life sends you lemons you make the most delicious lemonade with them. I know you are facing the world with a brave smile on your sweet face,
41770 May in Jersey

GrammaBabs
March 6th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Just know that i'm hear thinking of you and Mr. D... praying and thinking of you A LOT... we all struggle a bit,, just seems you've been given an overly large portion... Bless you... i LOVE your work and admire you , your strength and talent... huge hugs...GB
May God keep his eyes on you both and help you thru..

patchiereggie
March 6th, 2013, 10:18 AM
My prayers are with you and your husband. I sincerely hope both your windows will open wide.

ElaineP
March 6th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Daisy - my thoughts are with you and hubby x x

Elaine

debinmalaga
March 6th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Dear Daisy ~ I remember your first posts on the forum; I remember chuckling and thinking, "what a special lady! What humor, what sass, so glad she found us!" Your love story with Mr Daisy continues as you hold tight to each other, continuing to share and support, nurture and comfort. I am so very glad you found us, and hope that when you "lurk" it will bring you some of the smiles you've so generously given us. My heart goes out to you both.

lilmouse
March 6th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Ms. Daisy, my heart is breaking and I have tears in my eyes....I so wish I could be there and help you both...and since I can't I will send you all my love and hugs and you know! You are both in my prayers....you are such a courageous lady, multitalented and funny...I will continue to watch for you posts and know that I carry you and Mr. D. in my heart and prayers.

csarina
March 6th, 2013, 04:17 PM
DD I am so sorry to hear your news, my prayers are with you, how brave of you to go public and decide not to have any further treatment.

Both OH and myself have made it known that neither of us wants to have chemo if we should develop cancer. We prefer to live life while we can and once things develop to be allowed to pass in peace.

sally
March 6th, 2013, 06:55 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and Mr. D as you go through this difficult time. We are here for you any time!

Hugs, Shauna

Gayle8675309
March 6th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Cancer is so **** awful. I feel so sad that you and Mr. D have to go through this, but am glad that you have each other throughout it all. You both have my heartfelt prayers.

Sew Perfect
March 6th, 2013, 07:04 PM
You are a very brave woman. Thank you for sharing with us because we can all be lifting thetwo of you up in prayer. You are loved.

Jann
March 6th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Oh, I just don't know how to put into words how I feel for you and your husband. You are both in my prayers and thoughts.

Jan

promqueen
March 7th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Hugs to you! I wrote you an email..........Mary Ann

Suzyq
March 7th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Oh my gosh Daisy... I too had tears in my eyes on reading your post...please know that your online family are all here for you....and keeping you and hubby in our thoughts and prayers,...sending you big hugs of comfort..

BellasQuilts
March 8th, 2013, 12:39 AM
This is sad news for us all, but you two both fight the good fight and we are here with you albeit in spirit. Hugs and prayers are sent to you both daily, so enjoy bunnies, and life and especially each other as we hold you both in our hearts. Blessings to you, dear ones.