PDA

View Full Version : Hello Friends - I am back - sort of

Blondie
March 5th, 2013, 01:50 PM

Hi Folksies

I am back, almost. My computer has been fixed, hallelujah - only problem is that during the process of being fixed, all my email addresses and folders were lost in the abyss. So, I have no email addresses, no snail mail addresses. If you have emailed me in the past I would sure appreciate having you back in my computer again.

Mom's eye appt this morning went okay. I have been trying to get the sniffles from Luscious but "I" take my own advice to heart and our Renate's with the onion, brown sugar and honey. Also lots of C. What I am feeling is a very watered down weakened version of his, lol. Still, being the trooper I am, I will milk it for everything's it worth. After bowing and scraping all last week being the dutiful wife, I expect due diligence in return . . . I am sick to death of chicken noodle - actually chicken anything. I feel like I could cackle at this point.

Now that I've got your attention, let me add that this forum is a wonderful addiction and I need no rehab. I have missed all of y'all. Only consolation was I could get our Jenny up on youtube through my roku box. So, there was some comfort there. I watched the live interview with Al and Jenny and hubs was impressed with their homey friendliness. When a question from a forum member - Libby and Marilyn among others even Luscious recognized their names. Y'all a famous in our household, a regular member of the Spence clan.

I will get caught up here sooner or later. Be blessed everyone and I know you are smiling! I sure am!

shannonsaulter
March 5th, 2013, 01:59 PM
WELCOME BACK!!!!! You have been missed.. get
better maybe some veggie soup would be good..
(((HUGS)))

buckeyequilter
March 5th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Welcome back :)

Jean Sewing Machine
March 5th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Glad you are back! And glad the computer lives on! Sorry about The email addresses.

If you haven't already seen it, check out Al Doan's letter to the forum about moderators, I think his message to us is significant. Lots of positive support for MSQC business and owners in the responses!

Carolyn23
March 5th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Nice to have you back, Blondie!

Cathy F
March 5th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Welcome back we missed you!

rebeccas-sewing
March 5th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Glad your computer is up and running. Now we just need to get you up and running. Feel better sooner rather than later!

auntiemern
March 5th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Boy oh boy have I missed you. I was to the point of trying to get you a new PC, lol. Glad to hear LL is feeling better, but not that you have a touch of the sniffies. My e-mail and addy are both in my user notes so you can access them. If you want, I will send you a short e-mail so you can save it to your addy book. Hugs, and love.
PS: We just cannot live without you here. :)

Blondie
March 5th, 2013, 03:51 PM
You have NO idea how much I missed my MSQC fix! Will be yakking with you soon enough.
Big hugs and lotsa snotty smiles

Blondie

Boy oh boy have I missed you. I was to the point of trying to get you a new PC, lol. Glad to hear LL is feeling better, but not that you have a touch of the sniffies. My e-mail and addy are both in my user notes so you can access them. If you want, I will send you a short e-mail so you can save it to your addy book. Hugs, and love.
PS: We just cannot live without you here. :)

Wwena
March 5th, 2013, 04:16 PM
WELCOME BACK!

I hope you feel better soon (you don't need to let that on at home!). :)

Rest, fluids... And lots of forum trolling!!

Jess1377
March 5th, 2013, 04:20 PM
A big hug and welcome back to you (((Blondie)))! :D

Bubby
March 5th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Glad you're up and running. You should have an email in your box from me from yesterday. I hope you feel better soon...being sick is the pits!! Monique will be so happy you are back!! Yours are some huge shoes to fill, Miss Blondie! Hugs, Barb

K. McEuen
March 5th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Sent you a quick email so you could start rebuilding. Glad you made it back, I know I'm lost without my computer. Got another COC quilt finished. Ran across a stash of scraps that I'd forgotten about on Saturday and almost had the binding finished Sunday night but needed to sleep. Finished up yesterday and posted a picture in group. I tried something different and I really like the way it turned out.

dwil23
March 5th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Welcome back, Blondie! I will send you my address, but have you ever considered getting a gmail or yahoo email acct? You will never loose anything (unless the company goes under) as they are not stored in your computer. I have had many crash and burns over the years, but still have everything I need in my yahoo acct. And they are free.

Blondie
March 5th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Yeah, I have a gmail acct but after being online for 15 years and repairs to computers, I have never lost my Outlook Express. This is an eye opener and a word of warning to the wise.

Welcome back, Blondie! I will send you my address, but have you ever considered getting a gmail or yahoo email acct? You will never loose anything (unless the company goes under) as they are not stored in your computer. I have had many crash and burns over the years, but still have everything I need in my yahoo acct. And they are free.

CrazyMtnLady
March 5th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Welcome back Blondie. You have been missed..

lilmouse
March 6th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Welcome back!