PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday hellos

Monique
March 5th, 2013, 07:59 AM

Good morning every one. Well, another night of crazy dreams. Where do these come from? I don't know if Blondie's puter is fixed yet or not. BLONDIE, you are missed here, girl.

Just another work day today, and I have a meeting tonight. Hubby made dinner for me last night which was a real treat. No quilting time at night as I am too tired.

Well I am off to start my day, I hope you all have a wonderful day. Prayers going out to those who need them.

Jean Sewing Machine
March 5th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Hi Monique, happy Tuesday! I was up most of the night early Monday, creating my chevron heart sample, so needed a nap in the late morning. I had just read Al Doan's letter to the forum, and while I was napping, I dreamed I went to MSQC to help them out, they were all exhausted, but were too sweet to make me work! Crazy dream!

Winter seems to not want to leave us, because we are supposed to get more snow today. I think we are tired of it. But it is supposed to be warmer by Friday.

I still have several costumes to finish for the play next week, just want to be done so I can get back to quilt making! On he agenda today, several vintage inspired dresses, and pantaloons for a man playing a woman. Fun stuff

MRoy
March 5th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Good morning! Getting ready for another day at work. We could get 1-2" of snow tonight. March has come in like a lion so maybe it will go out like a lamb. Still haven't gotten the sewing room moved...if the weather will cooperate DH hopes to move it later this week. Gotta run!

dwil23
March 5th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Good Morning! Off work this week so trying to do some serious cleaning so that I can feel okay about quilting. Went to visit my dear cousin and her DH yesterday - she is recovering from her second bout with cancer/radiation/chemo and doing well, Thank the Lord. Then it was off to DS baseball game last night, grocery shopping and home after 11 with a sore throat and stuffy nose. Yuck.

Hope everyone has a nice day and saying prayers for those in need.

Bubby
March 5th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Good Morning,

It's snowing here again this morning...but it's not supposed to amount to anything. I'm heading back to bed for the morning. I did too much yesterday and really feel it this morning. DH just left for work and Molly's napping - so off I go.

Wishing everyone a good day...Hugs, Barb

aliaslaceygreen
March 5th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Good morning! That snow storm looks to fizzle into rain here tomorrow... we shall see.... I was off yesterday and will be off tomorrow, but today, get to go to work and have the regional vice president visit. Oh, JOY.....
Yesterday I did quilt! I posted a new blog with what I did.... It felt good to do so, but by the evening all that pressing with my foot was definitely felt...
Ok, Tatiana has just brought me three stuffies, I guess she is trying to get my attention for breakfast...

Take care all!

buckeyequilter
March 5th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Good morning...

Not much happing here right now but it's supposed to start snowing about noon and possibly get 4 - 8". Hope I get a snow day out of it :)

I finished quilting my quilt and took it off the frame. I will trim it tonight and get the binding ready to put on.

Well that's about it from my corner...

Have a great day! Prayers and hug :)

grannyann
March 5th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Good morning ladies. Had a rough night and feel tired this morning.Maybe I will feel better after I get my walk in. We are in for rain sleet and snow sometime today. Thats ok the week end brings the temps up in the 50s. Hope you all have a great day.

Lisapc
March 5th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Good Tuesday to you all!

I was asleep early and woke up before hubby came back into the bedroom to wake me up this morning. Good for him and not me. He doesn't like waking me up and my Blaze moans and groans at him for waking me up. The dog is on my side! I much prefer the kisses to just waking up without him there and 4 big brown dog eyes staring at me.

My daughter just spent 1k having her jeep fixed and got it home the day before she went into the hospital to have the baby and it ran great and hasn't started since she got home. She has the babies first appointment this afternoon so the whole family (using my Dad's F-350) might come by and stay for dinner. I hope so but I am not finished with the nightgowns she asked me to make just yesterday for the baby so I feel unprepared.

Little guy still sick but better and off to school.

I love the winter and snow. I just do, however the past 3 days have been close to 40 degrees and almost non stop flurries. This morning I hear we are getting a snowstorm tomorrow night of 6-12 inches. I am officially done with it. I am looking forward to my veggie garden, not shoveling and hubby already put the sleds away. He did this, he knows better than that! We will see what happens.

Prayers to all who need it and I hope you have a good belly laugh today!

CountryHut
March 5th, 2013, 10:57 AM
G'morning Dear Ladies and Gents <---- *where are the gents anyway*~ . . do they ever post? . .

don't know what the weather is going to be today -- but the heater is running . . and to think the A/C was kicking in full blast last week . . *ugh*~ . .

spent yesterday making a few morning Bandana Dress with matching Drawstring bags - and packed a Bunting/Banner for shipment -
I have several orders to process and ship out today . . and then back to making a Football bunting/banner for my youngest Grandson - his bedroom was just freshly painted and such - so now he need something new for his room . .
I'll make the bunting long enough to go all all the way around his room - like a border . .
-
*looking out the window*~ . . well here comes the 1st load of rock being dumped on our dirt road -- that rock BEST make it
to my driveway - *grrr*~ . . hubby paid for 25 tons/yards of rock -- the truck that just got here is only a 18 tons/yards truck *ugh*~

well off to the HUT to process a few orders and then get started on a few other things that have to taken care today

ya'll have a safe, warm, and wonderful day

; )

lilmouse
March 5th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Morning all, nothing new to report here other than my mug rug swap partner in the UK got her mug rug already, that is quicker than in the USA...I mailed it out on the last day of Feb and she received it this morning....I am happy about that! And she likes it....makes me happy again. We were supposed to have several inches of snow by now and so far are getting a few flurries....looks like maybe this one petered out...hope so..I am so ready for spring and warmer weather!
Off to the sewing room..lots to do today and hope to get most of it done....dishes to do first though and a few other chores
Will check back in later...hugs and prayers for all!

MayinJerset
March 5th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Good Tuesday Morning, Nice and sunny again but heard we should expect snow and/or rain tomorrow. So since no snow today tomight's small group meeting is still on so I better finish the lighthouse block that's due , nothing like waiting to finish at the last minute.

Myrna, You mentioned moving your sewing room, does that mean you got that shed as your new sewing room? Cool if you did.

I saw a great backyard shed on sale, big and roomy with an upstair loft - oh that would make me a lovely outdoor sewing room. Only problem is that temps here would make it usuable only half the year. I can dream can't I?

CrazyMtnLady
March 5th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Good morning everyone. I finally got the computer for a bit! I swear DH had the computer ALL DAY yesterday and was still on it until about 3:30am. Another administrator and him were working on their forum. So I didn't get a lot of sleep. :(
It rained during the night but we did not get any snow. It is REALLY windy right now.

Have to run errands today. Going to the bank, post office and then on to West Plains, MO to do some shopping. I want to get some Pearlized cotton thread #8 and try some primitive quilting. Plus we like going to Big Lots store and to Aldi's. And there is an awesome Chinese buffet there too!:) I need to get more batting. I have enough left to do a bunch of mug rugs.

Hope everyone is feeling better. Hugs and prayers to all.

shannonsaulter
March 5th, 2013, 01:31 PM
GM everyone!!! It's my Friday and am looking forward to two days off...
It's was a rough night last night and in doing the right thing may have
rubbed some co workers the wrong way..guess I really do have
good integrity..
Smile today and let people see it..

auntiemern
March 5th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Good morning all. Got up this morning to a light dusting of snow. It is just about out of the area, and that is fine with me. I refuse to drive in it unless using DH's 4WD truck, and he is gone. Still working on the hand quilting, but going to try to sit and finish up GD#2's b'day quilt today. Have to have it finished before Saturday.

Sure am missing our Blondie. Wish there was some way we could get her a new puter. I went so far as to look on E-bay yesterday to see what they had. I found a few for around $200, with free shipping, but can't do that by myself.
Barb, you have got to take it easy so you can get better.
Off to see what else is happening, so I can get busy. Hugs and blessings to all, and prayers for those in need.