PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Fire Alarm

madampolo
March 4th, 2013, 11:23 AM
If anyone needs a cheap fire alarm, here is an idea.

m0rningangel1
March 4th, 2013, 11:40 AM
I do not like my new job. My feet hurt so very bad. I am not sure that I can stand on my feet in one place for 8 hours at a time. Yesterday I worked for 9.5 hours and it took me two hours to go to sleep after I got home..my feet were hurting so bad I had to finally take a pain killer to sleep. Not sure this is the job for me.

rebeccas-sewing
March 4th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Hahaha! Joyce - I'd hate to see what your kitchen looks like by the time the fire pops all that popcorn!

rebeccas-sewing
March 4th, 2013, 12:21 PM
This definitely sounds like the wrong job for you. Coming home in that much pain is totally not worth it. The Brits have the right idea. Their cashiers at the grocery store sit at the register. It works just fine. I don't understand why sales people should be forced to stand for such long periods of time. I just don't think that's healthy. They should be provided with a bar stool if they are sitting behind a counter in the department stores and anywhere else that has a counter. They should be allowed to sit to ring up the groceries. Who came up with the idea of standing in the first place???
I do not like my new job. My feet hurt so very bad. I am not sure that I can stTand on my feet in one place for 8 hours at a time. Yesterday I worked for 9.5 hours and it took me two hours to go to sleep after I got home..my feet were hurting so bad I had to finally take a pain killer to sleep. Not sure this is the job for me.

madampolo
March 4th, 2013, 10:17 PM
I do not like my new job. My feet hurt so very bad. I am not sure that I can stand on my feet in one place for 8 hours at a time. Yesterday I worked for 9.5 hours and it took me two hours to go to sleep after I got home..my feet were hurting so bad I had to finally take a pain killer to sleep. Not sure this is the job for me.

Bea, send me a private message. Click on my name to go to my profile. There is a private message button there.

bkthomas
March 4th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Joyce, Thanks for the laugh!!!

quiltingtrish
March 4th, 2013, 11:45 PM
That's funny!

Monique
March 5th, 2013, 07:52 AM
I like your fire alarm. hehehehe

Marmar
March 6th, 2013, 12:36 AM
Where I live, they call that a redneck fire alarm !

m0rningangel1
March 9th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Thinkin I would rather have this than the dumb one that goes off every time I even make toast

janluna
March 10th, 2013, 03:41 AM
Believe me when I tell you, you'll never see the fire alarm shown in the photo. The smoke would have already got you. Be glad yours goes off. It means it's working! Sorry, just the inner firefighter in me. Hugs, Jan L.