PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Time!

Divine Daisy
March 4th, 2013, 09:20 AM
This past couple of weeks had been insane and looks to continue in the same vein!

I have rabbits EVERYwhere for the Easter window and am today waiting for my fabric to begin Harvey who will be a 5ft rabbit. I have a huge backdrop to make which won't be too bad as it is very simple green fields, hills and sky with the odd tree dotted around. Everything is big which means it will cover a lot of area lol and won't need to be too detailed.

A Paper mache tree trunk is on the agenda for sometime this week too if the weather warms up. I have to do it outside so I don't want to be freezing my whatsits off. I love what I do but don't get cold for anyone! Two quilts after that and I am done. Oooooooooooh no.....have to make some daisies........THEN I am done.

So all in all, don't think I have forgotten you......I come and read posts late at night but am not posting or replying much due to being totally knackered but my thoughts are with those who need them and my love and hugs go to those who want them.

Once this window is done I have two jobs from the workbook to get to and I hope some things I WANT to do for myself and some friends then must start thinking about the summer window. The Easter one will last through spring as once easter is over I will remove the easter eggs, add some more flowers and call it done. The summer window will need some thought.

Wanders off to sketch a background

Big hugs to all

Jean Sewing Machine
March 4th, 2013, 09:24 AM
I hope you can get your resident photographers to take pictures of this spectacle! I can only imagine how beautiful it will be!

buckeyequilter
March 4th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Sounds like you're going to be busy. You are so talented and I love seeing your creations.

Granny Judy
March 4th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Amazing that you find time to do all that and keep adding more to your List... thinking of you often and hope you can find time to share a photo or two of the Finished Window... I love your creations!!

Lisapc
March 4th, 2013, 10:53 AM
We are all waiting with baited breath to see this window. In progress pictures would really be nice. Remember to take your vitamins and get enough sleep. Take care of you before you burn out.

Sandy Navas
March 4th, 2013, 11:53 AM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8O1oysMGYHESWACC7sisrzXpXMN31z funEacWEuIDCMoeTkIu (http://fineartamerica.com/featured/feeding-the-rabbits-frederick-morgan.html)

HdWench
March 4th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Can't wait to see this stunning window display creation!!! ((((((((((hugs))))))))) you are probably sleeping thinking of Sandy's bunnies she posted hehehehe One bunny, 2 bunny WHAT!!! 15??

:-Debbie

lilmouse
March 4th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Missing you Ms. Daisy, but I understand....anxious to see photos of window...please?

shannonsaulter
March 4th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Ant wait to ser the display. Harvey is my fav Jimmy Stewart movie so I am super
excited to see your Harvey!!

shannonsaulter
March 4th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Cant wait to ser the display. Harvey is my fav Jimmy Stewart movie so I am super
excited to see your Harvey!!

auntiemern
March 4th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Oh Daisy, I can't wait to see pics of the window when it is finally completed. I just know it will be stunning.

bkthomas
March 4th, 2013, 11:34 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8O1oysMGYHESWACC7sisrzXpXMN31z funEacWEuIDCMoeTkIu (http://fineartamerica.com/featured/feeding-the-rabbits-frederick-morgan.html)

She sent you a childhood picture? How Sweet!

Thanks for the hug Daisy!

Monique
March 5th, 2013, 08:11 AM
I am just in awe of you. I too can't wait to see your masterpiece.

MRoy
March 5th, 2013, 08:31 AM
The display sounds wonderful and amazing. Please share a photo when it's done. Take care!

Winniesfriend
March 5th, 2013, 08:34 AM
So look forward to seeing the photos of the window displays it sounds awesome.

rebeccas-sewing
March 5th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Me too, Daisy! I've lost track of the shop window where this display will be located. Remind me, please.

CrazyMtnLady
March 5th, 2013, 12:45 PM
I wish I was over there so I could see all your rabbits and your window display.. I bet it is going to be awesome.

Divine Daisy
March 5th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Me too, Daisy! I've lost track of the shop window where this display will be located. Remind me, please.

The shop is in the Yorkshire market town of Bingley Rebecca

mamaquilt
March 5th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Keep my fingers crossed your window turns out the way you want it to be. Don't forget to post a picture please.

greetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle