PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all for praying

cyndiofthevortex
March 3rd, 2013, 05:24 PM
My trip from Mexico back to my own little home in New Hampshire took over 17 hours yesterday. My head is so blurry today I can hardly think. My headache went away completely for most of the day, then came back towards the end of the day but went away again with just a tiny piece of my migraine meds. I really held on to the fact that people were praying for me all over the country and possibly the world and it gave me great comfort. Thank you all so much. I'll post some pics later on when I feel a bit more like myself, but here's one. It's the view from our patio.

Swedish leo
March 3rd, 2013, 05:27 PM
Glad you are ok and safe and sound at home again!

Jean Sewing Machine
March 3rd, 2013, 05:30 PM
Beautiful! I had to travel from so. America to St. louis with a stomach virus, i had so many meds in me just to make it home! No fun!

Bailey65
March 3rd, 2013, 06:00 PM
Welcome home Cyndi!
I hope you feel better soon. Looking forward to seeing your photo's and hearing about your trip :)

MRoy
March 3rd, 2013, 06:02 PM
Welcome home Cyndi! Hope you're feeling better soon.

bkthomas
March 3rd, 2013, 06:06 PM
Feel better my friend - glad you are home - so sorry it ended with such a headache.

Sandy Navas
March 3rd, 2013, 06:17 PM
WELCOME HOME!! I took your headache away just to give you a whole lot of relief. Don't suppose you have anyone you'd like me to pass it to, do you? I think I've had more than enough of it.

auntiemern
March 3rd, 2013, 06:28 PM
Welcome home Cyndi. So glad you made it home with just a slight remnant of your head ache. Rest up and get to feeling better.

Jess1377
March 3rd, 2013, 06:37 PM
Glad your home safe and sound, hope you can get rested up and feel better soon.

Lisapc
March 3rd, 2013, 06:57 PM
I am just so glad that you are home. I can't wait to here about your trip.

lilmouse
March 3rd, 2013, 07:04 PM
Please rest up and hope you feel better soon!

Bubby
March 3rd, 2013, 08:06 PM
Glad you are home safe and sound...vacations are wonderful, but there's no place like home! I hope you're headache resolves itself once you get some rest. Hugs...

SuzyQue
March 3rd, 2013, 09:26 PM
Welcome back! The pic looks so inviting, especially when all I see is piles of white snow here. Rest up and catch us up on your fun trip. I hope the headache disappears quickly!