PDA

View Full Version : I have taken my sewing room back !!!

RFREE
December 29th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Hey everybody I just thought I would share something I have been working on today. I got to looking at "my" sewing space and decided just why it is that I can't get anything done. As I looked around I noticed the majority of the crap in there didn't belong to me !!!! Long story short my husband made 6 trips to the garage(his space) his crap. My daughter also had to find a place for her crap as well. She walked in my room and said "OMG Mom what are you doing!"After several hours of cleaning and organizing I am now satisfied with the results. If I can figure out how to post some pics I will show you what I am talking about. I feel soooo much better. Now time to start a new project uuuuu I mean finish something I have already started on. Yea right that's it. ha ha lol .
Well forget the picture... it won't let me put it in for some reason...

SuzyQue
December 29th, 2010, 06:00 PM
What a wonderful way to start the New Year! I LOVE a clean and organized sewing area/room~! One question, though,........why does it never stay that way for long???
Enjoy!
SuzyQue

sally
December 29th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Good for you. I moved my sewing room from our bedroom to my daughters old bedroom when she moved out. Of course it is now also a spare room so I moved my table into the closet. Large closet which I can close off when i do have company. My company wnet home day before yesterday so I have my room back too!
Posting pics is a bit of a you know what. Sometimes it works. Has to do with size of pic and mode. I am not a comp guru enough. Sorry!

debinmalaga
December 29th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Rfree, I'm a bit of a nut about sewing spaces, so hope you'll solve your picture problem soon!

quiltingtrish
December 29th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Oh - you'll figure out how to do photos again. Just scroll down and hit the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS button and then you can browse on your computer. Find the one you want, hit UPLOAD and then I think you have to hit SUBMIT or something like that and there they are. Hope that helps.

Can't wait to see your area!

You all don't want to see my area - it's a kitchen table right now. All the other stuff is basically organized but in my bedroom and basement. Wish I had room here for one area.

Hugs,