PDA

View Full Version : Batman Quote :)

auntiemern
March 2nd, 2013, 12:47 AM
"It's not what I am underneath, it's what I do that defines me". Nuff said :)

lilmouse
March 2nd, 2013, 01:51 AM
I like that Marilyn and I love who you are.

GuitarGramma
March 2nd, 2013, 01:54 AM
Marilyn, you're OK. But I love Batman!

Lisapc
March 2nd, 2013, 02:11 AM
True statement but what really bothers me is when people toot their own horn and stamp their feet when others don't follow along with that.

auntiemern
March 2nd, 2013, 02:51 AM
OK, and that means ?
True statement but what really bothers me is when people toot their own horn and stamp their feet when others don't follow along with that.

Lisapc
March 2nd, 2013, 02:57 AM
OK, and that means ?

I had a run in with my sister today. Since I saw her I have not been able to stop crying despite the happiness I feel with the new baby.

TMI, oops!

auntiemern
March 2nd, 2013, 03:07 AM
Awe honey that is so sad. Don't let petty differences like that ruin the joy of your new grand daughter. She is what is important right now. So let the joy of her, out weigh the negativity with your sis. Stand your ground, when you know you are right, It isn't always easy, but you will be better for it in the end. When my mom passed away, it got really ugly between some of us. Rhonda and I followed Mom's last wishes, and 2 of the others wanted things done differently. It was just awful at such a heart wrenching time. Unlike them I didn't want anything back that I had given her. Here I am talking about things that she wanted to go with her. So we stood our ground, and did what Mom wanted. I haven't talked to either of them in over a year. It is their loss, not mine. I did nothing wrong, and I know I can stand before God on my judgement day, and not have to explain why I did what I did.
I had a run in with my sister today. Since I saw her I have not been able to stop crying despite the happiness I feel with the new baby.

TMI, oops!