PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun. What is your favorite guilty game show?

Hulamoon
February 28th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Sometimes in the morning while checking in here I have a game show running. Dorky I know. I just love Let's make a Deal. Watched it when it had Monty Hall. Family Fued is fun too. Have a favorite?

Tanya D
February 28th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Since I work during the day, I don't often get to see game shows. I do however find myself looking forward to The Price is Right if I'm home sick.

I used to watch Let's Make a Deal when I was a kid when Monty Hall was the host. And Family Fued when it was hosted by Richard Dawson? Is that his name? And I loved Hollywood Squares when I was a kid...and the Newlywed Game although looking back on it now, some of the things they discussed were not appropriate for my age!!! LOL

Ok, so I admit it, I love game shows!!!

Patrice
February 28th, 2013, 06:20 PM
I haven't seen a game show in forever. I loved Match Game and years ago Whats my line, I think it was called and This is Your Life. Wish they would bring that one back.

laf512
February 28th, 2013, 06:32 PM
It's been several years since I've watched a game show. I used to love to watch Jeopardy though.

Iris Girl
February 28th, 2013, 06:37 PM
used to love the $1.98 beauty show with rip taylor

Lisapc
February 28th, 2013, 06:42 PM
I love match game. I am only 42 but fell for it in reruns.

Hulamoon
February 28th, 2013, 06:57 PM
used to love the $1.98 beauty show with rip taylor

huh? never heard of that lol

I watch want to be a millionare every day. I just love to win the questions, lol

shannonsaulter
February 28th, 2013, 11:49 PM
I like to watch family fued, the match game, press your luck and a newer one called repo games...

phoots
March 1st, 2013, 01:30 AM
I used to LOVE Family Fued with Richard Dawson...because of Richard Dawson!!! Now my guilty preasure when I'm not working in watching court trials on InSession or HLN. Right now they're showing a trial of a girl, Jodi Arias, accused of killing her ex-boyfriend. Or, when I'm all alone, I'll watch Jail, which is a show about what happens in a county detention center all around the country. Quite often they film here in Vegas. Bad, I know!

Pam in Vegas

MayinJerset
March 1st, 2013, 02:11 AM
Jeopardy is the only game show I watch, in fact DH and I watch it every evening at 7pm and we eat dinner before it comes on or after it's over. May in Jersey

PhantomReader
March 1st, 2013, 02:17 AM
I used to LOVE Family Fued with Richard Dawson...because of Richard Dawson!!! Now my guilty preasure when I'm not working in watching court trials on InSession or HLN. Right now they're showing a trial of a girl, Jodi Arias, accused of killing her ex-boyfriend. Or, when I'm all alone, I'll watch Jail, which is a show about what happens in a county detention center all around the country. Quite often they film here in Vegas. Bad, I know!

Pam in Vegas

I've been watching this trial everyday also.

I usually watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. I used to watch all the game shows when I was a kid/teenager. Card Sharks, Price is Right, Let's Make a Deal, and my favorite The Gong Show.

bec
March 1st, 2013, 03:46 AM
My husband and I like to watch Wheel of Fortune in the evening. I usually beat the socks off of him, but he doesn't like losing all the time so sometimes I don't admit that I know the answer so he can solve more of the puzzles. lol

auntiemern
March 1st, 2013, 04:17 AM
My favorites are all trivia, brain building, type game shows. Jeopardy, Cash Cab, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. I will even watch Are you Smarter Than a 5th Grader with grand kids. Do pretty well unless sports oriented or opera. Not real good at those, LOL.

Wwena
March 1st, 2013, 05:39 AM
Jeopardy, so simple and yet such a great idea to improve the watcher's experience (the reason that the contestants have to answer in form of a question is so that the watcher can answer first).

Other than that I don't watch game shows much. The big exception is a Swedish one called På spåret (means On the Track) where smart celebreties compete against each other in figuring out where a journey is headed and then answers questions related to the destination. It's the biggest show in Sweden. :)

Wwena
March 1st, 2013, 05:42 AM

Pam in Vegas

DH is a huge COPS fan, which I think falls into the same category as the Jail show... He started taking krav maga classes (Israeli defense combat sorta fing) and since then he watches youtube videos of that instead lol.

Iris Girl
March 1st, 2013, 06:58 AM
heres the link for $1.98 beauty show enjoy so funny or maybe its my warped sense of humor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S85KxsmxLBI

other then that I loved all the game shows price is right with Bob Barker was always a favorite