PDA

View Full Version : Shop Hop

mgreen2427
February 28th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Boy do I wish I lived in or going through Missouri this weekend. I would love to join in on the shop hop :D
( Info below from an email.)

Shop Hop This Weekend!!!

For those of you local to our shop (or those of you planning to visit the area this Friday/Saturday), there is a Four Stop Shop Hop On Pop going on. Wait, it's just a Four Stop Shop Hop ... forget the "On Pop" part (Dr. Seuss has nothing to do with this!) Here's what you need to know:

It is Friday March 1st from 9:00am - 6:00pm and Saturday March 2nd 9:00am - 5:00pm.

Shops Involved:
Cornerstone Fabrics, Smithville
Crossroads Quilting, Cameron
Missouri Star Quilt Co, Hamilton
The Wooden Spool, Excelsior Springs

Grand prize is a $50.00 gift certificate from each shop. To be eligible to win, you have to have your passport stamped at each shop. There will be a meeting Monday, March 4th in Cameron at 6:00pm to draw for the winner.

So come join us for a couple days of good ol' Missouri quilt shop fun!

buckeyequilter
February 28th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Sounds like fun, fun, fun...but it's a bit of a drive for me :)

To everyone going....have a wonderful time!

laf512
February 28th, 2013, 01:03 PM
I had no idea this was going on. One of those shops is less than 10 min away from me, too!

mgreen2427
February 28th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Lori, If you go have fun and let us know what wonderful treasure pieces you find.

laf512
February 28th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Lori, If you go have fun and let us know what wonderful treasure pieces you find.

While I would love to go, I doubt that I will because I would have to take my three kids with me (ages 7, 5, and 2) so it would be a major testing of my patience. They are very well behaved for the most part, but multiple quilting stores with lots of driving might cause them to reach their good behavior threshold ;)

shannonsaulter
February 28th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Sounds like fun..

Lisapc
February 28th, 2013, 03:33 PM
That looks like fun. There have been 2 in my area in the past 6 months. Each required almost an hours drive to the next shop. My body can't do that. My brain doesn't want to do that. Are these things ever closer together? They look like so much fun.

kensington
February 28th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Hey ... those shops are all within 45 minutes of me. One is just 10 minutes. That is a first. Maybe I should mount up on my rabbit and hop on around! Oh how I wish I had a bunch of money to spend!

Stetler
February 28th, 2013, 09:13 PM
I wished I lived near to take part...what fun!

lilmouse
February 28th, 2013, 10:18 PM
I wish for both, to be near enough to go and to have enough money to spend, spend, and spend some more!