PDA

View Full Version : E-Books

wlrquilts
February 27th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Hello, not sure how many of you have ebook readers - kindle, nook etc., but wanted to share this website with you all. www.bookbub.com - you can sign up for a daily e-mail and they will send you a list that are free or at reduced price. Most of them are through Amazon.com for Kindles, but sometimes that have books for the Nook as well.

They aren't by any of the bestselling authors, but I love to read and I found this a way to keep the costs down.

carrie liz
February 27th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Thank you for the link. I read all the time too.

Sandy Navas
February 27th, 2013, 12:16 PM
I just cancelled my subscription with bookbub - I had already downloaded more books than I think I can ever read in my lifetime.
Great service. I also had another one that I liked much better

http://ereadernewstoday.com/kindle-daily-deal-bargain-and-free-books-for-12-30-12/6723584/.

Roxanne
February 27th, 2013, 12:26 PM
I use bookbub all the time. Have started only downloading the free ones though because I also have way more than I will ever read. Haven't seen the one that Sandy mentioned. I'll check that one out.

Daytonalady
February 27th, 2013, 01:01 PM
I read e-books on my iPad. I get them from the public library, iTunes, and Christian Book Distributors. Ones from CBD need an online connection to read, the others are downloaded to my iPad. I too have more than I can read. Can't seem to read, sew, do the house all at once. A good one i read is 'I've got your number', you'll love it! Happy reading.