PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas from New Jersey!

debinmalaga
December 25th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Like others on this site I am enjoying a quiet Christmas morning. Two of my three grown children work in retail, so they actually have to work a few hours today, so we did our Christmas celebration last night and had a wonderful time in each others' company.

Today will be a quiet day, perusing the web looking to spend my fabric gift certificates (yay), cleaning my sewing room, and making Roast Beef and Yorkshire pudding tonight when the kids come back over again.

However you celebrate today, I hope it's with loved ones and laughter.

pdjewelrylady
December 25th, 2010, 03:45 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS
I love y'all!!

having fun piecing together little teeny tiny half square triangles this afternoon (all 1,800 of them!) and then will put togther with the beautiful christmas stars from the swap. thank you ladies!!

We had thought about going over to Daytona Beach to watch the sunrise this morning but decided to sleep late instead! :D:D I think that is the only best thing about having grown kids that are celebrating at their homes today. :icon_giggle: Making a honey ham and sweet potatoes cassarole and banana bread and a razzleberry pie with extra whip cream. never got around to cookie baking but who knows - almond cresents are fast and easy and yummy :)