PDA

View Full Version : I have decided I have been away long enough.

Rhonda D. Matzker
February 24th, 2013, 02:37 AM
To all of my forum friends (if you will still have me), I am back.

After several months of being away, I decided that it was time to come back and catch up with everyone. Not too much has been going on except constant headaches but I am seeing a neurologist for that and hopefully will get that straightened out soon. I haven't been doing a lot of sewing lately except working on a set of place mats for my kitchen. I will post pics of those when they are done. I have been doing bling cases and I will post pics here so you can see those. I look forward to hearing from you all again.

I have missed you guys.
Rhonda

bakermom
February 24th, 2013, 02:39 AM
welcome back!
That's a lot of bling!! you've been busy

Jean Sewing Machine
February 24th, 2013, 02:41 AM
Glad to have you back! The bling is great!! You are a woman of MANY TALENTS!

Lisapc
February 24th, 2013, 02:51 AM
Well I am kind of new here so I don't know you. It is nice to meet you and if your sewing is anything like those beautiful cases you are going to be yet another source of inspiration for me.

bkthomas
February 24th, 2013, 02:58 AM
No place like home is there? Welcome back - nice bling!

Rhonda D. Matzker
February 24th, 2013, 03:04 AM
I am selling the cases and I can make any kind you want. Cell phone cases are $30, Ipad mini and Kindle Fire cases are $40 and Ipad Cases are $50. I can do just about anything you want on them too. Sports logos (such as the Cardinals) etc. I am going to do a Cardinal Kindle case here in a day or two and a 1 Direction case for one of our tenant's daughters too.

Hulamoon
February 24th, 2013, 03:44 AM
Welcome back! Those are very cool! Do you sell on Etsy? I can easily see them over there.

Musical_Starling
February 24th, 2013, 03:50 AM
Welcome back :) Those cases are ADORABLE!

Madeforyouinma11
February 24th, 2013, 04:04 AM
Welcome back Rhonda! Nice job on the cases...I agree that Etsy would be a great place to sell them. Good luck!

Bubby
February 24th, 2013, 05:12 AM
Hi Rhonda and welcome back! Your cases are beautiful...

mamaquilt
February 24th, 2013, 06:03 AM
Welcome back, Rhonda. Glad you explained those bling cases. Reading your post and seeing those lovely cases, I just couldn't make out what to do with them.
Hope you're able to sell them all. That way you'll be able to let your imagination flow freely!!!!

greetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Monique
February 24th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Welcome back Rhonda. I hope you get answers soon from your neurologist. Those cases are simply beautiful. Great job.

ChristineB
February 24th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Welcome back! The cases are beautiful !

CrazyMtnLady
February 24th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Welcome back Rhonda. Looks like there is a lot of work put into those cases. They are beautiful.

stitching woman
February 24th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Welcome back and your cases are beautiful.

MRoy
February 24th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Welcome back Rhonda! Your bling cases are great!

mom4him
February 24th, 2013, 11:08 AM
I am fairly new here but glad you are back. Headaches really can consume a person. I am sorry you have been going through this. Hope they find the cause soon.

Your cases are beautiful!

Blondie
February 24th, 2013, 11:09 AM

Hi Rhonda,
Glad to see you back where you belong. There are a few others that I am missing muchly as well.

sorry about the headaches; my migraines are generally allergy and/or stress related but boy oh boy can I identify.

Your bling blings are special.

nanaleslie
February 24th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Welcome back. Very nice Bling!

BellasQuilts
February 24th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Hi Rhonda and we are glad you are back among us! Great bling there!

meemeecyn
February 24th, 2013, 12:30 PM
I wondered where you had gone, Rhonda! Welcome back. Those cases are surely gorgeous!

ilive2craft2
February 24th, 2013, 12:37 PM
I am a fairly new to the forum, so we don't know each other yet, but I look forward to getting to know you. Love your bling! Lisa

auntiemern
February 24th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Well well well. I wondered if you were ever going to join the life of the quilting again. Glad to have you back. I guess if I ever get any of the things that you make bling cases for, I will get one. Just don't know what I would get. BTW for those of you that don't know, Rhonda is my baby sister :) So I am allowed to give her trouble, lol.

lilmouse
February 24th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Welcome back Rhonda, we missed you and the sarcasm between you and Marilyn! Love your bling, unfortunately don't have anything to use them for.....if I did you would be hearing from me!

shannonsaulter
February 24th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Welcome Back..Love the cases I have made one but just for my phone...Hope that make you some good $$$...

Sandy Navas
February 25th, 2013, 12:10 AM
Rhonda, Rhonda, Rhonda - I am so VERY excited to see you here!! I have missed you, missed you, missed you!! Blingy? You have been so Blingy! Love your work - sure hope you sell oodles and boodles of these. I'm not so much on gadgets and all those electronic devices . . . but I still have MISSED you! Welcome back.

BTW do you have any way or suggestions on how we can control your big sister? She needs to be hog-tied, tarred and feathered!!!!!!!!!!

auntiemern
February 25th, 2013, 12:57 AM
Oh Sandy, believe me, they have tried. LOL
Rhonda, Rhonda, Rhonda - I am so VERY excited to see you here!! I have missed you, missed you, missed you!! Blingy? You have been so Blingy! Love your work - sure hope you sell oodles and boodles of these. I'm not so much on gadgets and all those electronic devices . . . but I still have MISSED you! Welcome back.

BTW do you have any way or suggestions on how we can control your big sister? She needs to be hog-tied, tarred and feathered!!!!!!!!!!

Rhonda D. Matzker
February 25th, 2013, 04:10 AM
Sorry Sandy, there is no controlling Marilyn. She is like a hurricane you have to let her run her course until she tuckers out then just clean up the aftermath. LOL, But, you just gotta love her.