PDA

View Full Version : PIF gifts I received . . OH BOY pretties pretties and a yummy . . .

CountryHut
February 22nd, 2013, 08:27 PM
I would to say Thank you to each and everyone for the gifts . .

Thank you again - Quilting Queen / Florence -- I didn't use the mug rug for any mugs as planned --
however it works GREAT under my elbow -- ya see - I don't use a mouse - I use a roller ball for my
making designs for T=shirts and with the back and forth motion -- your mug rug makes a GREAT elbow rug :)
my elbow is not so sore or chapped -- my elbow loves you :)
----

Thank you again - ShannonSaulter -- I have to hide this Mug Rug from my SIL -- she was here while I was opening
up packages from while I was gone on vacation -- and she wanted to snatch it right up . . told her to get her own
- now how in the world ya'll know that I am an advocate for drinking coffee any time of the day . . L*~
Love Love Love it - no more paper towels by my keyboard :)
----

Thank you again - Bhaggerty / Bernadette - oooooooh this is just Peachy *pun intented*~ . .
Hubby loves Peach jam *just might have to hide it*~
-- I'm going to have some on my bagel/cream cheese in the morning
. . and the mug rugs have made their way to the 5th wheel camper -- just the perfect size and theme for our
camping trips

Thank you all once again -- *orange peel smiles*~

Jess1377
February 22nd, 2013, 08:33 PM
Your a lucky lady Diane!! All sorts of great treasures in the mail for you :)

K. McEuen
February 22nd, 2013, 08:36 PM
Oh come on, I know you haven't been that good!

Nice haul. I got the peach jam (YUM!) and the Texas coasters from Bernadette as well. Those fabrics are gorgeous.

Monique
February 22nd, 2013, 08:38 PM
Lucky you today.

auntiemern
February 22nd, 2013, 09:29 PM
Woo Hoo. You did make quite a haul. Enjoy them all.

buckeyequilter
February 22nd, 2013, 09:36 PM
Isn't this fun...which reminds me I need to get some photos to post. Then I need to get some thank you cards ready. I think I'm going to go to the PO and buy a roll of stamps and hide them from DH & DD.

Quilting Queen
February 22nd, 2013, 09:49 PM
You are quite welcome. An elbow rug huh? Sounds like a new trend.

Lisapc
February 22nd, 2013, 10:26 PM
What a wonderful surprises you received. I am glad you had your SIL their to drool over them. Now she knows how many wonderful friends you have.

CountryHut
February 22nd, 2013, 10:29 PM
Really -- I kid you not . . my elbow is in heaven . . LOL*~ . .

You are quite welcome. An elbow rug huh? Sounds like a new trend.

shannonsaulter
February 24th, 2013, 01:54 AM
now thats the way to end a vacation! So glad you liked it!