PDA

View Full Version : Phew ...what a week

sally
February 22nd, 2013, 06:41 PM
Wow I am so glad it is almost over...just a couple more hours to go! It hasn't been a great week. To be fair not the worst week ever but not great either. On a good note I am going to a quilt trunk show tonight and tomorrow I am attending a workshop on how to make a scrappy diamond daze quilt. Looking forward to it that is for sure!
How are you all spending your weekend?

Monique
February 22nd, 2013, 08:37 PM
Have an awesome weekend Shauna. I am still recouperating and taking it easy. I have been hand quilting all day.

Blondie
February 22nd, 2013, 08:55 PM
Hi Shauna
I am going to work tomorrow, hopefully see my middle son on Sunday since he will be the birthday boy, and if Luscious isn't feeling better by then I will lock him away to keep him from spreading his germs all over my fantasy world of sunshine and lollipops.
I sure have thought of you and the "new" mgr. I say kill her with kindness.
Blessings and ENJOY!

kensington
February 22nd, 2013, 09:04 PM
I have no idea. Dh will have to shovel snow all day tomorrow, or most of it. We have so much and my car is snowed in. We usually go see his dad on weekends at some point. And go to the price club. I think. I know he will want to watch the Daytona 500 and I will want to watch the Academy Awards, so someone will be using the DVR. LOL. Past that, I have no idea yet.

buckeyequilter
February 22nd, 2013, 09:33 PM
I'm going to spend my week-end in my sewing room and when I'm not in there I'll be lazing around the house.

CountryHut
February 22nd, 2013, 09:37 PM
-- I have a few place to go tomorrow --- but my main stop will be a local upholstery store -- the store owner called me yesterday . . - she's having a yard sale and will be selling off her personal fabric stash -- I just make that my 1st stop -
to make sure I can get the pick of table of stuff

everyone have a great weekend . .

K. McEuen
February 22nd, 2013, 09:40 PM
No set plans. I imagine at some point I'll have to make a grocery store run just for weekly staples or maybe I can stretch what we have until Monday if the family doesn't go on a bread eating kick. Never can tell with them.

Lisapc
February 22nd, 2013, 11:44 PM
Hubby is on breakfast duty tomorrow morning. I will be lounging until about noon. Then I have a ton of ironing and cutting and sewing. I will be making a big pot of Turkey soup and some French bread. I want a weekend full of sewing and nothing else unless my daughter goes into labor. Then I will be on granddaughter duty which will be fun.

MayinJerset
February 23rd, 2013, 12:00 AM
I'll be skipping guild's pillowcase sew in. I'm feeling so much better but still coughing a lot and don't think the gals would appreciate my coughing. Got all the laundry done so maybe I can spend some time sewing, something I haven't done in 2 weeks.

Sandy Navas
February 23rd, 2013, 12:09 AM
Shauna, I cannot imagine how difficult your job must be - and in this weather (don't tell me you are experiencing a heat wave!!) - mix it all together and you definitely have to have more stamina than I do. Oh, and I'm probably avoiding kids this weekend!!

Hugs - sure hope you don't get called in when you are scheduled to be off.