PDA

View Full Version : M*QC closed early....

EnumclawGramma
February 21st, 2013, 02:20 PM
Just saw the post on FB in case anyone's trying to call the shop. They sent everyone home early because of the storm. This is the pic they posted of in front of the store:

SallyO'Sews
February 21st, 2013, 02:22 PM
Good for them - stay safe, quilty friends!

lilmouse
February 21st, 2013, 02:25 PM
Good for them.....responsible store owners!

mamapajama
February 21st, 2013, 02:25 PM
Oh My! Stay safe is right, and warm. I miss snow.

dwil23
February 21st, 2013, 02:29 PM
yes, good for them! Praying for the safety of all in the path of this storm - it is huge.

buckeyequilter
February 21st, 2013, 02:32 PM
Stay safe & warm. Sit back and enjoy the show!

I wish more employers would be that concerned about their employees (ummm....like mine) - but I just tell them I'm going home and leave. Most people that live in town have no clue what the country roads are like (such as my boss).

auntiemern
February 21st, 2013, 02:41 PM
Good for them. The whole state is getting this nasty snow/ice/sleet thing. They should be commended for caring enough about their employees safety. Shirley is so right about being in the country. It can get darn near impossible to get out and about in these conditions.

Jean Sewing Machine
February 21st, 2013, 02:50 PM
Wow, nobody is going fabric shopping today! Good for MSQC, take care of those wonderful employees! Besides, we're all home working on reducing our stashes!

ilive2craft2
February 21st, 2013, 02:55 PM
Saw that too, glad they closed up shop in that mess! Hopefully we won't get as much here in central Illinois...sending my son to the store for bread and the makings for chili. :)

Jean, we cans still shop online! lol :)

GuitarGramma
February 21st, 2013, 03:44 PM
My hat's off to all of you who have to brave storms like this. I am such a California woos! I didn't even see snow until I was 14. I want so badly to move out of this insane state. But I know that I don't know how to live with weather, so I may be stuck here out of necessity.

I just heard that Nancy Pelosi said to four naked San Franciscans, "Enough with the public nudity. We have our standards." Then in practically the same breath invited everyone to attend the city's Gay Pride parade where, by statute, public nudity is allowed! As I said, this state is insane.

kensington
February 21st, 2013, 03:49 PM
Yes, it's snowing to beat the band here, and there is already about a foot deep.

GuitarGramma
February 21st, 2013, 03:53 PM
Well, to all my friends in this storm, STAY SAFE!

Genny
February 21st, 2013, 05:12 PM

Wish I could send you some....:D

Tanya D
February 21st, 2013, 05:51 PM
I'd be happy to send you some too. It's pretty at first, for about 5 minutes, then I long for green and a color other than brown.

CrazyMtnLady
February 21st, 2013, 05:56 PM
We did not get snow down here in the southern part of Missouri....at least not at our house. But we have had a steady day of freezing rain with thunder and even some lightning.

Monique
February 21st, 2013, 06:39 PM

I could send you some.