MayinJerset
February 20th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Found this on another forum.

ilive2craft2
February 20th, 2013, 10:30 PM
I think that may be the way to save PBS! LOL

Ginny B
February 21st, 2013, 12:04 AM
LOL I couldn't believe it on Sunday. :( Please I hadn't gotten over Sybil yet.

Ginny B

Momofmonsters5
February 21st, 2013, 04:05 AM
No spoilers! I watch the last episode on Sunday! Lol my DH thinks I'm a nut but he sits there with me! Think he secretly enjoys the show

Jess1377
February 21st, 2013, 10:20 AM
I love it, my sister posted this on my FB page cause I was so mad at how it ended and then we have to wait a year for the next season with no preview! WHAT? ... lol But they were trying to sell this season for like $140 and then for all 3 for $240 yet on amazon the most for all 3 seasons could be purchased for like $50.

Jess1377
February 21st, 2013, 10:25 AM
LOL I couldn't believe it on Sunday. :( Please I hadn't gotten over Sybil yet.

Ginny B

I know! I cried about Sybil... then got mad on Sunday! I wont say why but the same sister who posted this on my wall is the one who dropped the giant bomb before the season even started just nonchalantly let everyone who didnt want to know how it ended thinking well, it spoiled her season 3 so lets ruin everyone elses season 3 too. :icon_bah: I was so close to thinking what she said wasnt going to happen too...

brenmar
November 12th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Just watched that last one of the current series here in the UK (oh! I could be so mean and tell you all about it - better not or I'll be barred for life from the M* forum). Now having to wait for the Christmas special but I've heard there will be another series.:icon_woohoo:

Divine Daisy
November 12th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Well!.....Lady Mary said.................
The dowager thinks.............
Daisy went..................
Tom met....................

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

We know, we know

MayinJerset
November 12th, 2013, 03:54 PM
What teasers you English gals are.

ilive2craft2
November 12th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Glad there weren't too many spoilers in this thread. :)

We found it last year and started watching season one on Netflix - then NO season 2. Just signed up for our cable companies streaming package, so that we can get the other seasons. Started back on season 1 to refresh our memories. :)

I love it. I want to go find some of the fabric lines that came out....

ksap
November 12th, 2013, 04:58 PM
I love this show and have now gotten my mom and numerous friends hooked. Our English friends are lucky to be enjoying it right now but I am ok with waiting until January. It will give us something to look forward to after the holidays.