PDA

View Full Version : Circle of Comfort Quilt in the mail

CrazyMtnLady
February 20th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Yesterday we stopped at the mailbox and there was a package in there with my name on it. The return address was Blondie's. When I got back on the John Deere Gator, DH said...another package from your forum? He could see the big grin on my face! We were on our way to cut wood so I didn't want to open it and get whatever was inside dirty or messed up. But all the time we were cutting wood I couldn't keep my mind off the package. Then when we got home I still had to haul and stack the wood. Finally I got a chance to sit down and open my package. :)
http://i50.tinypic.com/5lqn84.jpg BEE - U- TEE- FUL
http://i50.tinypic.com/2r5avqh.jpg I LOVE THIS PATRIOTIC BLOCK
http://i46.tinypic.com/s3hngj.jpg This is my favorite block...Sunflowers!

The quilt was made by our lilmouse! Beautiful hand quilting around each circle. I have to try that myself.
I am so humbled and lucky to have friends like all of you.

Tanya D
February 20th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Wow, that is so pretty!

Granny Judy
February 20th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Awww. It is so nice to see the quilt that was made esp. for you. Hugs and snuggle up.. We loves ya!!

MayinJerset
February 20th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Wow, it is Beautiful and we know you will be enjoying it everyday. Hugs, May

EsGrandma
February 20th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Beautiful - each circle is special! Enjoy the special warmth of a quilt lovingly made and quilted just for you!

auntiemern
February 20th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Donna, it is beautiful. Hopefully you will get comfort from this while going through everything with you MIL. The gals on this forum truly are a special group.

sewbizzy
February 20th, 2013, 01:16 PM
What a wonderful quilt....it is so beautiful....I know you will enjoy it!

Sew Perfect
February 20th, 2013, 01:17 PM
That is so wonderful! What beautiful quilt and I know you will cherish it for many years to come!

lilmouse
February 20th, 2013, 01:19 PM
I am just happy that you like it! It truly is a pleasure to make these! I love making them and would make more if other commitments didn't interfere! The ones called work, housework, cooking and so on! I love all of you and think about the people that need prayer when I sew these! I guess Donna can feel the love that went into it!

Slokarma
February 20th, 2013, 01:25 PM
I opened this page and immediately said OOOOOO.

That's gorgeous and well done. Awesome quilt!

EnumclawGramma
February 20th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Oh my goodness gracious this is SO pretty! I love this forum. I am blessed to be part of this group. Wow.

Jess1377
February 20th, 2013, 01:54 PM
This is absolutely gorgeous and you are very much deserving! This is the best most caring forum I've ever come across. :)

pcbatiks
February 20th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Beautiful quilt.........nice job lilmouse!

Lisapc
February 20th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Terrific quilt for a terrific woman.

buckeyequilter
February 20th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Beautiful quilt!

The one I received, in memory of my brother, is on the back of the recliner in my living room - where I can see it every day.

shannonsaulter
February 20th, 2013, 05:32 PM
HOw gorgeous is that! WOW !!

Cathy F
February 20th, 2013, 06:52 PM
I hop e your quilt brings you much comfort as you wrap yourself in it. It is as beautiful as the gals that make them.

lilmouse
February 20th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Kathy, and the others, thank you for the compliments on the quilt for COC that I make....it is nice to have your work appreciated by your peers....I won't forget this for a long long time!
Kathy, this is the second quilt I have made that you have seen....you have seen Meli's right?

janluna
February 20th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Beautiful work Lilmouse!!! Donna, enjoy and let the love and prayers seep in while you cuddle up in your quilt. It is so precious! Love, Hugs, and Prayers for both of you, Jan L.

Iris Girl
February 20th, 2013, 07:48 PM
wow really pretty and special , hope it brings lots of comfort.

lilmouse beautiful work

CrazyMtnLady
February 20th, 2013, 11:21 PM
I did something today that I rarely do......I laid down and took a nap covered up with my beautiful new quilt! I slept like a baby!

lilmouse
February 20th, 2013, 11:23 PM
So glad to hear that!

MRoy
February 20th, 2013, 11:35 PM
It's a beautiful quilt from a wonderful Lilmouse!

bkthomas
February 21st, 2013, 12:51 AM
Kathy, and the others, thank you for the compliments on the quilt for COC that I make....it is nice to have your work appreciated by your peers....I won't forget this for a long long time!
Kathy, this is the second quilt I have made that you have seen....you have seen Meli's right?

Yes lilmouse! ...and you do beautiful work!!! He He, this is the first time seeing this, you must have thought I already posted on this thread.....this quilt is also amazing!!!

lilmouse
February 21st, 2013, 03:42 PM
I get names mixed up all the time...realized it right after I submitted it...oh well, now you know my downfall! CRS syndrome!

shorte85
February 21st, 2013, 04:29 PM
Very nice!! :)