PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday in the morning

Renate
February 20th, 2013, 10:26 AM

Yesterday morning I had to visit a client in Kuessnacht am Rigi, a nice little town at the Lake Lucern. I was a bit early and had enough time to sit down by the lake and enjoy this wonderful view I want to share with you. Isn`t it a Gods gift to be allowed living in a country in peace with so amazingly beautiful views? I cannot say thank you enough.

I hope I can bring a little pleasure in your life with sharing this picture

Iris Girl
February 20th, 2013, 10:34 AM
gorgeous view

Cathy F
February 20th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Oh how beautiful and tranquil!

CrazyMtnLady
February 20th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Very beautiful. What gorgeous views you must see everyday living in Switzerland. I often wonder if everyone takes the time to look around them and see the beauty no matter where in the world they live. I know I love the Missouri Ozarks and see something beautiful every day. I even wrote a poem.. "God, Lives On My Mountain", I will have to dig it out and post it.

grannyann
February 20th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Thank you for sharing. Just beautiful. I look all around everyday and see God's creative beauty for all to enjoy and appreciate and I do thank him.
I just wish I could have seen and acknowledge all his gifts to us at an earlier age so I could have enjoyed them longer. But I am very thankful that I do see and it all now.

Jean Sewing Machine
February 20th, 2013, 12:00 PM
If we would all just take time to observe our worlds aound us, we would see the beauty of God's creation. You have a fablous place of beauty where you live! What a blessing!

Granny Judy
February 20th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Thank you for sharing that beautiful view with us.

GuitarGramma
February 20th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Stunningly beautiful lake. I am one of those people who didn't always appreciate outdoor beauty, but I married a man who has been known to actually cheer the grandeur of God's creation. He has taught me to appreciate things like your beautiful lake.

lilmouse
February 20th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Thank you so much for sharing. I love this picture...would make a great poster to frame and hang on the wall for whenever you are feeling stressed out...it sure would calm your soul!

SuzyQue
February 20th, 2013, 12:16 PM
My daughter has always loved photography and has such a creative eye for beauty. We often frame what we love of her shots for artwork for our home. This past year we even had a canvas made of a water spout shot on our last vacation. It is a lovely reminder as we pass through our living room ......a great memory, a beauty of nature, a calming even in a storm. Thanks for sharing your view! I think it should be canvassed for your home!

Genny
February 20th, 2013, 12:18 PM

Yesterday morning I had to visit a client in Kuessnacht am Rigi, a nice little town at the Lake Lucern. I was a bit early and had enough time to sit down by the lake and enjoy this wonderful view I want to share with you. Isn`t it a Gods gift to be allowed living in a country in peace with so amazingly beautiful views? I cannot say thank you enough.

I hope I can bring a little pleasure in your life with sharing this picture

You truly are blessed to be living in such beauty. All my life I've wanted to live in Switzerland, its so beautiful there.

Sandy Navas
February 20th, 2013, 12:22 PM
I was thinking this was a wonderful way to start your work day - peaceful setting, calming. We have a canvased picture of our backyard that especially find emotionally fulfilling when we have some of those dark and gloomy days. There is beauty all around us, no matter where we go.

Tanya D
February 20th, 2013, 12:25 PM
What a beautiful view.

I live about 2 hours from world renowned Banff, AB...a beautiful town nestled in the Rocky Mountains. I can see the Rockies from my house and even tho I have lived in this area most of my life, they never lose their beauty and awe.

patchiereggie
February 20th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Thank you so much for sharing this and your thoughts. It's good to be reminded that I can be grateful for so many things.

Patrice
February 20th, 2013, 11:39 PM
Thank you. You have brought lots of pleasure. Very beautiful

bkthomas
February 21st, 2013, 12:30 AM
Renate, this is beautiful!
I am always reminded to notice the beauty around us - when I was a kid I heard that we don't take notice of things till they are missing - like trees - so I have made a point to watch for the buds on trees each spring....
I don't like when we get too busy in life that one day they are bare and the next time we notice they are in full bloom!!!
I have my DD doing this too - we remind each other!

SallyO'Sews
February 21st, 2013, 12:45 AM
Thanks for sharing this, Renate! Today I was driving home from work and saw a gorgeous sunset. It made me so thankful just to be able to see and appreciate the beauty that God created.

Kaytessa
February 21st, 2013, 01:03 AM
Thanks for showing us a piece of God's beautiful world where you live and giving us something to ponder daily.

Lisapc
February 21st, 2013, 02:16 AM
Such a peaceful scene. I would have been lost in it for hours. Thank you!

Blondie
February 21st, 2013, 07:06 AM
Ditto to all the remarks on the serenity of this photograph. Thank you very much for sharing.

Bubby
February 21st, 2013, 07:09 AM
You really do live in a beautiful country. I have spent time in Geneva and Zurich and loved every minute of it! Barb

HdWench
February 21st, 2013, 08:40 AM
Beautiful, soothing and calm picture and thank you so much for sharing it!

My husband was at CERN for over a year, and what a lovely place to see.

Winniesfriend
February 21st, 2013, 08:42 AM
Beautiful photo, what a pleasure it must be to have such beautiful scenery close by.

Nadia
February 21st, 2013, 08:43 AM
Wow, what an amazing view! I'll bet it was so beautiful to sit there and soak it all in.