PDA

View Full Version : Josi...

MayinJerset
February 19th, 2013, 03:45 PM
is our youngest DGD (16 1/2)and she's growing up so fast. DH is taking a photography course and needed a model for this week's assignmen so the unplanned visit from DS#3 and kids, Josi and Ben, worked out fine as Josi became Grandpa's model. May in Jersey

Cathy F
February 19th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Lovely photo and granddaughter! Lately I'm loving black & white prints.

Lisapc
February 19th, 2013, 05:05 PM
There is no better subject than a granddaughter. Beautiful photo's.

bkthomas
February 19th, 2013, 05:33 PM
She IS beautiful!

GuitarGramma
February 19th, 2013, 05:38 PM
She's a beauty, and your DH is quite the photog! He will be so proud to hand this assignment in, won't he?

We had kind of the reverse of your husband's assignment. One year, DD#3 took a photography class and the assignment was to photgraph a sporting event. She asked her teacher, "Would harness racing count?" He was all exited because no one had ever done horse racing before. Well, my father, who died before my children were born, had been a very famous harness racer. My daughter and I went to CalExpo and she started snapping photographs. Someone at the track asked her if she'd like to take photographs from the start car. She told him she was Russell Valles Key's granddaughter, and it turned out the man had known my father. It was such an exciting evening!

MayinJerset
February 20th, 2013, 06:40 AM
Interesting story GuitarGramma, Your DD must have been thrilled to be given the VIP treatment.

meemeecyn
February 20th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Beautiful! I can tell he did a great job capturing the sweet essence of your DGD, Josi.

CrazyMtnLady
February 20th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Your Granddaughter is beautiful! And the picture is great too.

Granny Judy
February 20th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Isn't Photography amazing!!! I've learned so much about composing since Digital Cameras came along.. I love those close ups!!

lilmouse
February 20th, 2013, 12:14 PM
He did an excellent job....not sure if she liked posing or not though!

MayinJerset
February 20th, 2013, 12:41 PM
He did an excellent job....not sure if she liked posing or not though!

Oh, She loves posing, was supposed to mimc a professional photo DH chose from a book. Probably thinking about when her last BF broke up with her. Oh, the trials and tribulations of teenagers. LOL!

SallyO'Sews
February 21st, 2013, 12:41 AM
So pretty! Love the lighting in the black and white.