PDA

View Full Version : Love seeing peeks of your animals "helping"

HdWench
February 17th, 2013, 12:37 AM
I adore when you all post a photo and there is that peek of a kitten, or a dog sitting on the corner of something you've made giving it their "approval"!

How about an animal parade? They perk my life up, are my 4- legged friends and kids (that don't have to go to college) and are good for our souls and spirits.

We only have 4 cats now, so I'll begin by posting a cute one of our Fat Budda belly "Little Lucky Streak", now 25 whopping lbs of burning Cat Love!

This is what happens after DH goes to bed and has forgotten to pick up his water glass. DH took allergy shots for 3 years for cat allergies -- Gee I thought this direct contact would work as well for a lot less $$$

Roxanne
February 17th, 2013, 12:48 AM

My Brody, doing what he does best.

Musical_Starling
February 17th, 2013, 03:04 AM
You know I can't pass up an opportunity to show off my furbabies :D I don't have any pictures of them "helping" but I do have pictures of them quilt-testing lol

Shadow (12, passed last July): Hmm... Warm, fluffy... Yes, this will do nicely...

Boots (5): This one is snuggly too mama!

Boots and Tinkerbelle(9 mo's): Warm and cozies over here!

Tinkerbelle photobombing Stanley during his photo shoot

The three quilts you see are all hand-me-downs from DH's mother/grandmother and are all flannel, and flannel=cat love lol

Iris Girl
February 17th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Let me see what I can find real quick
just afew

HdWench
February 17th, 2013, 07:04 AM
(((((((((((I want to just Hug and love on them all))))))))))

Awww Brody, It sure does look like that field of flowers is a well known and Loved stomping Ground! Looks like there is a smile on that face *doing the happy dance* spring time

Dee - Your sweet baby you lost looks like it's doing the Praying to Jesus cat you-tube and cute!
You're mama's baby Boots looks so happy with TinkerBelle snuggled up, then it's TinkerBelle showing off her Calico with "Cat-a-Tude!".

LMAO Iris the first photo shows then licking bowls, the next looking up with that "WHAT? We didnt do nothing" Look!! LMAO Adorable!! Tomorrow I'll post some other the other ones in the house.

These photos just GOT to make animal lovers smile and feel GOOD in their hearts right? Unconditional love! wow

thanks you for sharing

Klasien
February 17th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Well it's time for a few dogs to join this animal pararde..........most have seen pictures of our ladies, but they are just soooooo sweet I love to post some more.
The black lab is Diva and she really is a Diva....haha the brown lab is Maud and she is soooo funny, we think she will start talking any day now.......
Diva just turned 8 and Maud is 5 years old, they are thé sweetest dogs on earth!!!

Thanks for taking a look!!

Wwena
February 17th, 2013, 08:49 AM
What an awesome thread! I don't have any pets since hubby is allergic but I'm definatly a cat person. I like dogs, I love cats. :) Keep the pics coming!

Hulamoon
February 17th, 2013, 11:33 AM
This kitty isn't a great helper.He sleeping on the childrens clothes I made for etsy. Now I have to wash it all!

gayk
February 17th, 2013, 11:54 AM

This is our little guy Brooks. He doesn't help me sew much unless I a sewing binding on something big and then he likes to lay on the corner of it! LOL

madampolo
February 17th, 2013, 12:24 PM
This is Johnny Carson. I awoke this morning to this! Johnny loves to play, and we find things all over the house. My husband uses artificial sweetener in his coffee, and drops the empty package into a canister. Well, heresssss Johnny!

Hulamoon
February 17th, 2013, 12:31 PM
That's too funny Joyce!

Cat n bull
February 17th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Debbie where is the picture of your cat using your sewing machine to quilt? That is the BEST picture!

I will get some pics of Ms. Hepbull posted later.

Mpyles
February 17th, 2013, 12:53 PM
This is jake (lab) and Sheldon (kitty). They bring us such joy!!40192

Mchelem
February 17th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Allie
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa479/Milligans1973/Babies/Allie/ae7c71e9.jpg

Noah
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa479/Milligans1973/Babies/Noah/36f13e72.jpg

And Westley
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa479/Milligans1973/Babies/Westley/b5ee6d09.jpg

Cat n bull
February 17th, 2013, 02:56 PM
when she was a puppy she stayed with me in my sewing room all day while I worked on costumes. She slept in the kitty house under my sewing table!

her favorite puppy. He now is missing his ears and his face is torn. I need to fix him!

Cat n bull
February 17th, 2013, 02:57 PM
This is jake (lab) and Sheldon (kitty). They bring us such joy!!40192

Allie
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa479/Milligans1973/Babies/Allie/ae7c71e9.jpg

Noah
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa479/Milligans1973/Babies/Noah/36f13e72.jpg

And Westley
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa479/Milligans1973/Babies/Westley/b5ee6d09.jpg

Good grief they are all so CUTE!!!!!

Cat n bull
February 17th, 2013, 02:59 PM
I really love animals too! Thanks for sharing all the furbaby pics!

laf512
February 17th, 2013, 04:42 PM
LOVE all these pics. You all have such cute fur babies :)

Tanya D
February 17th, 2013, 06:57 PM

This is Scoop. The first shot of him is out camping. We decided to head up to our trailer despite the snow. We let him off his leash since there was no one around and he starting running like a mad dog! He will be 5 in May.

madampolo
February 17th, 2013, 07:00 PM
This is Scoop. The first shot of him is out camping. We decided to head up to our trailer despite the snow. We let him off his leash since there was no one around and he starting running like a mad dog! He will be 5 in May.

What breed is Scoop?

Tanya D
February 17th, 2013, 07:09 PM
He is a Bichon Shihtzu or as my husband fondly calls him a Bichon ****head! Lol

He's a really sweet pup...follows me everywhere and has the cutest face.

Swedish leo
February 17th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Here is my babies

Tico, Male in the wintercoat i made for him
Tico and Mysan and the cat Misse on the couch with my quilt

The Darker Cat is Skorpan and she is almost 20 years old
And Misse peeking out from the curtains.

pcbatiks
February 17th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Love everyones pictures! Here are a few of our fur babies & one with my parents dog.

40234This picture was taken to tease a friend that his dog won't hunt a squirrel but ours will.
40235Zoe & Scout
40236Scout
40237Zoe curious about snowmen.
40238Dog sitting for my parents dog, Gumbeaux.....126 lb Golden Retriever.
40239Our dogs when they were younger.

This gave me a headache trying to post these pictures........probably just operator trouble! :D

teasipper
February 17th, 2013, 07:52 PM
The fur babies are all adorable, and Tico looks very proud of his lovely coat. Here's a picture of my little shadow Penny.

Tanya D
February 17th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Aw, Penny is a cutie! All the critters are cute!!

Bailey65
February 17th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Here is our little character Dunkin a West Highland Terrier. We would love to get a female Westie at some point. He truly is a clown. I made some of these outfits and took pictures of him and then made a calender for my husband for Xmas

pcbatiks
February 17th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Fannie......are you kidding me!!!!!!! These pictures are sooooo adorable! Dunkin's expression is hysterical.........he looks like a little ham!!

Bailey65
February 17th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Fannie......are you kidding me!!!!!!! These pictures are sooooo adorable! Dunkin's expression is hysterical.........he looks like a little ham!!

He really is a ham.....you should see him strut around when he is dressed up. He's too cute! There is an annual Christmas Parade every year in the town we used to live in and I dress him up to go to the parade just to watch......and he loves it! He is the only dog that we have had that actually watches TV!!

pcbatiks
February 17th, 2013, 08:37 PM
He really is a ham.....you should see him strut around when he is dressed up. He's too cute! There is an annual Christmas Parade every year in the town we used to live in and I dress him up to go to the parade just to watch......and he loves it! He is the only dog that we have had that actually watches TV!!

Our dog Zoe watches TV too and will stare at dogs or other animal pictures on the computer screen! She was a little concerned this morning when I showed her the pictures of Klasien's dogs! :D I have a picture of Zoe in my albums of her fussing at the pig picture on one of the daily deals from awhile back! They sure make us laugh don't they!

Hulamoon
February 18th, 2013, 12:20 AM
I have a new one. Mr Mushu got into my emroidery machine basket today. They find the strangest places to lay down. lol

teasipper
February 18th, 2013, 12:40 AM
Dunkin is an adorable little munchkin. He looks so sweet in the costumes and it looks like he knows it too. I can't imagine life without a pet to love. Mr. Mushu is one cute kitty - I love the names!

Lisapc
February 18th, 2013, 01:29 AM
Excuse the mess but I was in my new sewing room today which is a total disaster and this is the position my two helpers take when they aren't pressing my pedal or sticking their nose under the needle to see what I am doing. Other photo's just cause I love them.

Good thing you didn't ask for photo's of the kids!

Musical_Starling
February 18th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Everyone's furbabies are so cute!! Lisa, I LOVE your dogs! If I were to get a dog (or dogs), then Alaskans would definitely be at the top of my list. Absolutely gorgeous :) I may have to convince The Giant if the time comes though because he's set on a Bernese Mountain Dog lol

Lisapc
February 18th, 2013, 01:58 AM
Everyone's furbabies are so cute!! Lisa, I LOVE your dogs! If I were to get a dog (or dogs), then Alaskans would definitely be at the top of my list. Absolutely gorgeous :) I may have to convince The Giant if the time comes though because he's set on a Bernese Mountain Dog lol

They are similar in personality. I love them but they drool, a lot. And they don't have the quality of double coat the Mal's do. I am allergic to dogs and yet as long as I vacuum and keep these guys brushed the oils stay in the undercoat and I am fine. I would love a St. Bernard but am just too grossed out by the drool. My fur babies are my the best breed for the family.

Musical_Starling
February 18th, 2013, 02:08 AM
They are similar in personality. I love them but they drool, a lot. And they don't have the quality of double coat the Mal's do. I am allergic to dogs and yet as long as I vacuum and keep these guys brushed the oils stay in the undercoat and I am fine. I would love a St. Bernard but am just too grossed out by the drool. My fur babies are my the best breed for the family.

I saw a St. Bernard about a year ago and the thing was as big as a bear!! He was in the back seat of a car at Costco and took up the entire back seat and had his head out the window and the WHOLE side door was covered in drool! Yuck! lol MIL was with us at the time and she said "Oh my God, those people left their car wide open like that, aren't they afraid someone will steal something?" And I just immediately burst out laughing and said "Do you wanna reach in and steal something with that dog in the car?" "No, I guess not" lol Newfoundland dogs are huge too, but they also need drool buckets!

bhaggerty
February 18th, 2013, 02:12 AM
Here is our sweet Cocoa!
Santa brought him to us 2 years ago!
His favorite spot during the Christmas season happens to be under our tree - so we can never put any presents there!
He is a miniature chocolate poodle.
Here he is!

HdWench
February 18th, 2013, 06:07 AM
I have a new one. Mr Mushu got into my emroidery machine basket today. They find the strangest places to lay down. lol

Oh Hula!!! This guy has wise old eyes, how old is he?? He has seen alot and still endures to love you all now.

<---Got the biggest goofy smile on my face nodding YES I think that dog CAN talk any minute, laughing at them dressed up, or peeking from a curtain -- ohhh I hope this is sending many happy smiles and making our souls feel good looking at these sweet babies (wow 125 lab!) baby

Oh yes my youngest (turning 6 or 7) Sandia aka Sandy Baby rescued from Albuquerque, NM as a dump, dying kitten has made national news and local as she struggled to live the 1st 5 months of her life. I won't show those photo's but to many people (not me, or her) she is a beautiful mama's girl -- Ran into the Forbidden sewing room and decided to Sew my Jelly Roll Quilt - sooo Here is my sweet Sandy Baby

Lisa love your little man's t-shirt - Everyone needs one of those Awesome ends with ME! :-) and good to see how big they were compared to DH's hand wow they look so sweet with your kids! Yep, you got the right ones

Renate
February 18th, 2013, 06:20 AM
This is my daughter Carolin with her boyfriend Ronny and their cat Oachkatzlschwoaf (called Oachi)

and thats me with our dog Charlie, he is gone some years ago in the age of 17! He was the best dog I can think about and therefor until today I could not decide to have a new one.

HdWench
February 18th, 2013, 06:43 AM
oh Renate you had 17 lovely years with Charlie - that is a long time for a dog to live! I am so happy your daughter and boyfriend have such a cute cat to love them.

One day you will find in your heart all the love you have to give another pet. We get that love back 100 times and someone said they will never be without a pet to love - I know that is very true as it heals up to see the sweet eyes looking at us or hear the soft purr of cats and know they are so happy just to be with us

(((Renate))) when you are ready you will love another "Charlie"