PDA

View Full Version : Clarification

auntiemern
February 16th, 2013, 07:26 PM
I want every one to know that I was neither asked to leave, or threatened with being banned. I have made the decision not to post, of my own free will. I am ashamed that some of the people on that thread were saying bad things about the Doan's. If not for them, none of us would be here. That is crossing the line. I am not leaving the entire forum, I have my PICU group to over see. I just don't want to be a part of the ugliness that has reared it's head in the past week or so. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but some people just don't know when to shut up or let it go. I for one, do know when it is time to quit beating a dead horse.

New York Sue
February 16th, 2013, 07:39 PM
And then, there's always the IGNORE button.....
Please STAY.

K. McEuen
February 16th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Wow, leave the forum to make coffee and go to the bathroom and all that happened on your other post while I was gone? Good grief.
No one should be saying bad things about any of the Doan family, that's just wrong.

Glad to know you'll at least be lurking around. Kinda what I do for the most part.

BTW, no one seems to have your email. :P

HandsOffItsMine
February 16th, 2013, 08:07 PM
The sadness is that newbies and oldies will not get the encouragement and sharing of your heart. Don and I will always be there for you and Bubby. You know where you can find me. :)

auntiemern
February 16th, 2013, 08:09 PM
e-mail is in my user notes

GrammaBabs
February 16th, 2013, 08:32 PM
I for one am not "in the loop" (i'm better off, cause' i get kinda mouthy to bad people sometimes).... your a super and encouraging person..this is all very "good" for me trying to curb my "addiction".. and get more done... think i'll just spend more time in the group and guild section... and keep adding things as i do them... Lots of love to you girlfriends... hugs Barbara

dizzyLiz
February 16th, 2013, 08:43 PM
I posted this morning, basically asking folks to not post anything if they couldn't say anything nice. I also reminded about the ignore button. I missed the posts saying anything bad about the Doans, and that is probably a good thing. I consider them family, and I personally am so very proud of what they give us everyday. Yes, MSQ is their business, but we all know it is so much more then that.

Marilyn, I'll be around.

I think I need to take a step back as well and only view/ post on the quilting threads.

Love to All,
Liz

nanaleslie
February 16th, 2013, 11:12 PM
I'm glad that I read this clarification and you are not totally leaving this site. I love to come to this site and read different things and looking at what people have to share with us and this is a family here. I wouldn't have found this website at all if I hadn't stumbled to MSQC by way of Craftsy site and found Jenny's tutorials. It was like winning the lottery for me. I live out in the country and none of my friends quilt and I have to drive at least 40 min to get to a quilt store to pay way above fair prices for anything like fabric, notions, classes. Anything they help you with cost dearly and just to make the experience even more pleasurable they make you feel like you are bothering them to spend your money in their store. I don't frequent that store anymore needless to say. I don't know how they stay in business myself. So I found classes on Craftsy and here I be. Sorry for rambling, but Auntie Mern, Gramma Babs, New York Sue, K McEuen, Hands Off Its Mine, you are my quilting family, along with many others on here. The Doans are family and I quite enjoy spending my $$$ at this business, They are helpful, considerate, and built their business the right way and not by stepping on people. Please don't let the few ugly people ruin our experience here. I hope to see you all posting, laughing and sharing your knowledge and pics with us here...............................thanks for listening, ......Leslie