PDA

View Full Version : Luna Notte line

debinmalaga
December 17th, 2010, 05:51 PM
I'm in love with this line! Do you have yardage from this line? I'm especially interested in several of the black florals.

Drooling in New Jersey...

Deb

jenbuggy85
December 17th, 2010, 08:51 PM
Isn't it AWESOME!!!???

I'm pretty sure my husband hooked me up with a bunch of the Luna Notte layer cakes for Christmas. :) Oh what I would give for 1yard of every color!

There's a lady on bonanza.com that made a table runner out of this line. I'll see if I can find it. I like to see what the fabric looks like in real life before I buy....but this worked too..lol!

jenbuggy85
December 17th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Whoops... I was wrong. It was on Etsy.com Here it is...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/60444727/evening-table-runner-sale-free-shipping?ref=sr_gallery_1&ga_search_query=luna+notte&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title&filter%5B0%5D=handmade

I love the colors!!

janluna
December 17th, 2010, 09:33 PM
I'm in love with this line! Do you have yardage from this line? I'm especially interested in several of the black florals.

Drooling in New Jersey...

Deb
If you go to Forum and scroll down to where it says ask the MSQC girls, they can tell you if they have this product. I;m pretty sure they do. I saw Jenny do a couple of things with a bolt of the black floral. You can also go up to MSQC quilt shop and click on fabrics or pre cuts and it should list there too. If not just ask at MSQC girls. Good luck.

janluna
December 17th, 2010, 09:39 PM
I did a search and this fabric came up with jelly rolls, layer cakes and charm all in the black floral. Really pretty stuff. I love it.

janluna
December 18th, 2010, 12:53 AM
By the way... notice my name...this is supposed to be my fabric...if you believe that I got a bridge to sell ya. LOL

debinmalaga
December 18th, 2010, 11:07 AM
I did see the pre-cuts but would love a few yards of one of the blacks to use as a focal fabric, maybe as a nice fat border or something. I'll try the 'ask the MSQC girls' forum.

Thanks, everyone!