View Full Version : SANTA HAS COME TO VIST MSQC TODAY

sewmuchjan
December 12th, 2010, 06:49 PM
HO HO HO from Santa :icon_wave:

Merry Christmas from Santa and Mrs. Claus :icon_happy:

Love Jan & Jim

Sewbee
December 12th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Oohh how cute! Love the little black lab pups! They remind me so much of my Libby girl when she was that age. I could never resist those little fat bellys and sweet faces! OOh....I guess Mrs. Claus could say the same thing about Santa TOO! :lol:

Thanks for the pics!

middlesis1966
December 12th, 2010, 07:29 PM
WOW! Those are the sweetest puppys. My hubby and son would be so jealous if they saw them. They want a dog so badly. We cant have them:-(

sewmuchjan
December 12th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Oh yes I just love my BOYS.:lol::icon_hug:

And they all still have those belly's::lol::icon_hug:

Meet Flintlock and Tank :D

Love Jan

Sewbee
December 12th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Are Flintlock and Tank the puppies all grown up or are they relatives? Such beautiful dogs! I LOVE labs!

sewmuchjan
December 12th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Yes my Flint and Tank had their 3rd bday Nov. 6 of this year. But they still act 3 months old :lol::lol:

Jan :icon_wave:

quiltingtrish
December 12th, 2010, 09:45 PM
OH! The puppies and then the bigger ones - gorgeous! I always wanted a lab but will probably never get one. Now if I ever do - do I choose a golden like I always thought I wanted or a black one?

Just gorgeous!

Hugs,

sewmuchjan
December 12th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Hi Trish, we also have an old lady her name is "old yeller". :icon_bigsmile: yes after the movie but check her out she is 12 year old. :icon_happy:

Oh and don't forget the other little dog Santa is holding is Cisco, he is a long haired chihuahua and he is our kid. When we got married we had grown kids. So one day I found him as a puppy in a pet store and the rest of the story is to long to wright here!!! :lol:

Love Jan G

Carol_Ann
December 12th, 2010, 11:27 PM
Oh, Jan !
Your Flint and Tank are gorgeous ! Should you ever find yourself in Massachusetts and need a rest stop, do drop by ..... with your dogs of course!

janluna
December 13th, 2010, 02:59 AM
If your hubby is like mine he spoils them rotten. My dogs are cooked for and hand fed. I know. He's a crazy man. Your dogs are beautiful. the other Jan

newbiequilter
December 13th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Here is my Penny with Santa. She wasn't too eager to sit on his lap.

debinmalaga
December 24th, 2010, 10:49 PM
Awww, Penny is a pretty girl!

My darling black Pug, Spike, is my constant companion, and really prefers it when I hand sew, as I can do that with him in my lap! He turned eleven in September and has some back issues which are unfortunately not treatable - jus age and being a Pug - but are minor, thank goodness.

quiltingtrish
December 24th, 2010, 11:02 PM
All the dogs are gorgeous! Such kids they can be!

Hugs,
TJ

janluna
December 25th, 2010, 03:35 AM
I feel sorry for the pug as I have back problems. He must be in pain, poor baby. Our vet told us to give our guys a baby aspirin and it really seems to help. Hugs, Jan