PDA

View Full Version : Did u guys see?

patchiereggie
February 8th, 2013, 03:01 PM
That there is now a thing called mini charm? 2,5" squares in a pack with 42? where does it end?

Bubby
February 8th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Pretty soon the 6" hexagon pre-cuts will hit the market!!

Jean Sewing Machine
February 8th, 2013, 03:12 PM
I have a pack of the mini charms, they are just cute to look at. Haven't figured out what to do with them, since they are all different colors. They would be great snowball blocks if they were one color. Got them from MSQC as part of their grand opening bash.

patchiereggie
February 8th, 2013, 03:30 PM
I have a pack of the mini charms, they are just cute to look at. Haven't figured out what to do with them, since they are all different colors. They would be great snowball blocks if they were one color. Got them from MSQC as part of their grand opening bash.

So true about the snowball blocks, maybe they will get there.

Cathy F
February 8th, 2013, 04:55 PM
I think those are what Moda calls their "candies", there is also a little booklet they published with them that has 18 project to do with them.

HdWench
February 8th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Just got mine in the mail RIGHT NOW!!! They are great to make the Scrappy Trip quilt, Postage Stamp Quilt... probably other's as in Great Idea Jean about snowballing corners... got 2 colors and hate my doc appt is NOW so can't open my package yet - dragging out the fun till I return hehehe

Love the new precuts!!

:-Debbie

kelliedi
February 8th, 2013, 05:04 PM
like jean i got a pack at the grand re-opening party at M*. I thought that they were really cute. I TRIED to USE them on the no sew ornaments, and quite frankly they were to small for my fat fingers to fold and pin. That is not to say they couldn't be sued elsewhere....

ncgrammie
February 9th, 2013, 08:08 PM
I just received two packs of them the other day. I found a cute pattern on the Moda Bake Shop that uses a pack of candy bars cut in half. Well, that’s what these are so I am going to use them. The pattern is called Candy Bar Pinwheels. The one-color pack to make snowball blocks is a really good idea Jean!

kensington
February 10th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Pretty soon the 6" hexagon pre-cuts will hit the market!!

NOOOOOOO! I just bought BOTH Hexi rulers! Say it isn't so!