PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Morning

Blondie
November 28th, 2010, 08:36 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/alongway99/Christmas%20Animations/HatMousePeeks.gif

Good Morning, Ladies!

Shauna!!!!!!! Hope you got the furnace fixed. I sure hate to read that. Problems always pop up at the most inconvient times. Hope you enjoyed the snuggles.

Last minute scurry around before company comes. I will be checking back in on the folks later this morning. I spent the night down there to make sure Mom was not going to be needing serious medical care. She seemed to be feeling fine. So now I am ready to go lie down for a wee nap before I get up and running.

Saundra, loved your quote yesterday about threading the sewing machine needle and caffeine. Sounds just right.

Trish, I just KNOW you are on pins and needles. Countdown time.

Jill - just found out my oldest son will be at Cambridge Uni. sometime next year - ignorant of my UK geography - anywhere near you? He will be chaperoning students on an exchange program - not sure of all the info so I could be wrong but I do know he said Cambridge.

Off to snuggle with hubs before he wakes up. He will be surprised that I am home before the sun comes up! YAY me.

quiltingtrish
November 28th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Good morning everyone!

I remember when the kids were really little here when our furnace went out - it got to about 40 in the house - boy did we snuggle then! Hope you were able to get yours fixed Shauna.

And that septic - I hear it's worse than a skunk smell - hope that's fixed too.

Excited? Who me? For today, there's a chance Odie might call between 8 and noon this morning. I am sitting by the phone!
I did find out that we don't have to leave here at 4 or 5 in the morning on Wednesday. The family Meet and Greet is Thursday night, not Wed. So as long as we get to S. Carolina at a decent time on Wednesday will work out just fine. I wasn't looking forward to driving a few hours in the dark on the highway through the mountains with all the deer out there, so it's good I re-read some of the threads on the family board.

Well, off to my Dad's later today. Will be raking leaves in the chilly air and probably finish up the sawing off the tops of some bushes - very HIGH bushes. Why he feels this needs done now is beyond me. But I'm better at the top of a ladder than he is at 84.

I also need to recheck the sewing machine. After 3 broken needles, I haven't threatened to shoot it with the BB gun just yet like I did the last time.

Have a great Sunday! I just knew there was something under that wiggly hat Blondie! So cute!

Hugs,

quiltingtrish
November 28th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Well, can't edit the previous post - too long a time frame I guess.

Odie called! Said he got in line early. He said the Crucible was fun (that's my boy!) said he got to do the fun stuff like crawl in the mud and do all those obstacle and confidence courses again. Only suffered from hunger and some blisters which are healed already, so I am thanking God for prayers answered.

When we see him on Thursday - it is his 21st birthday! I know he is excited for that! I never thought that when he was born that he would be a Marine on his 21st birthday.

Have a wonderful day every one! I'm on cloud 13!

Hugs,
:D

NM Lady
November 28th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Good morning everyone!

Yeah Odie!!!!!!

Have lots to do today. Everyone have a blessed day.

middlesis1966
November 28th, 2010, 01:02 PM
GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!! Love the pic you put up!! Cute cute. Well this is my last day until I have to go back to work, UGH! Ive had off since WEd. and have had a blast. Back to normal life, lol. O why do we have to go up, lol.

Whew Trish you sound very busy today! Congrats on the call. I bet that just warmed your heart.
HAVE A SAFE TRIP. Will say a prayer for ya.

Have a fun filled day Gals. Snuggle up lots Shauna! Still sending you warm thoughts.

janluna
November 28th, 2010, 02:45 PM
Hello everyone, Cute mouse Blondie. Shauna I hope you have heat now. And Trish you must be in seventh heaven. Congratulations! Hope everyones sunday is the best. Paula love you sweetie. Love you all, Jan

NM Lady
November 28th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Computer going to school with the baby girl as hers is broke. Will be offline until hers is fixed or she comes home for Christmas holiday.

Will miss you and have a blessed day!

Patrice
November 28th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Busy day today. Had to find the spare bed in my sewing room to get ready for my oldest to get home in a couple weeks from seminary school in chicago. He will be home for Christmas for a few weeks. I really should have held off on that. He will not be here till the 20th. That gives me to much time to make a mess in there again. I love it when its clean. Makes me anxious to get in there and mess it up again. Put my christmas village up and probably will put the tree up next weekend. Everyone have a great day!

ginampls
November 28th, 2010, 07:02 PM
stuffy nose cough. slight ear each. just pookie....