PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Thursday!

toggpine
November 25th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Let's see if Blondie & I bump into each other here again!
I want to wish each and every one of you a wonderful day with your family and friends, even if you aren't celebrating Thanksgiving with us here in the US
I am thankful for many things in my life and now I can add my group of quilting sisters via cyberspace to the list!
Enjoy!
I am off to finish cooling the hard-boiled eggs for deviled eggs and check the dough for the dinner rolls. Perhaps I can slip in a nap on the couch while the dough rises again & before the rest of the house wakes up!
Hugs to everybody and safe travels today!
Cathy

Blondie
November 25th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Let's see if Blondie & I bump into each other here again!
I want to wish each and every one of you a wonderful day with your family and friends, even if you aren't celebrating Thanksgiving with us here in the US
I am thankful for many things in my life and now I can add my group of quilting sisters via cyberspace to the list!
Enjoy!
I am off to finish cooling the hard-boiled eggs for deviled eggs and check the dough for the dinner rolls. Perhaps I can slip in a nap on the couch while the dough rises again & before the rest of the house wakes up!
Hugs to everybody and safe travels today!
Cathy

Bumping into each other again, LOL. Can't imagine anyone I would rather be bumping into! hehehe. Would've posted way earlier but I've already been putting out "fires" since early this morning. This is my first time to sit and now my coffee is cold. WAH. Off to find my ambition through a fresh cuppa. Big hugs to you dear Cathy.

middlesis1966
November 25th, 2010, 12:00 PM
:icon_wave::icon_wave: HAPPY THANKSGING TO ALL OF MY QUILTING SISSYS!!!! :icon_wave::icon_wave:

janluna
November 25th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Paula, my prayers are with you. Enjoy this day with your family. God bless you. Love, Jan

Texsam
November 25th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!:icon_hug:

Keepstitchin
November 25th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my new quilting friends! My family and I wish you a wonderful, happy day with your loved ones!

xoxoxo:icon_wave:

craftyladysam
November 25th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my barefoot sewing sisters! Better keep the socks on today, it is alittle cool today and it might not look good to company if you answer the door barefooted. LOL Going to make new outfits for a dressup bear for preschool today. Don't eat too much! Thank you Lord for all the blessings you have given me and family and for my new friends on the web. Please bless each and every family in our quilting group!

Pinky
November 26th, 2010, 04:38 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Day to all you American Gals and your families! Hope you didn't get too stuffed! lol Oh what I wouldn't do for a piece of pumpkin pie. :) And enjoy Black Friday tomorrow! *turns green with envy* :). I will be picking my puppy up from the vet. She was spayed today. And maybe sneak some time into my quilt class homework. Good night everyone and God Bless you all!
Pinky aka Wendy
The Other Canadian Quilting Sister ;)