PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on Facebook?

shell.scraps
July 6th, 2009, 11:56 AM
I am a facebook junkie....there should be a 12 step group....really...there should!!

So is anyone else on FB?

novice quilter
July 7th, 2009, 12:15 AM
I'm with you...........besides MSQC's site, I'm on facebook and hotmail................I spend way too much time on them...........when I'm on them I'm not sewing!!!!!!!! LOL

sewhot
July 7th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Yup, I love facebook too!! We should be friends! How do I find you?!?!

DanielaK
July 7th, 2009, 12:29 PM
My son signed me up for FB to steal all my pictures of my grand daughters. I am not into the total concept, but it was cool to find some old school friends and get updates :) . I don't know how you search for anyone, I have not had to do that yet but you can find me under Daniela Kirk

Happy Quilting

shell.scraps
July 7th, 2009, 03:31 PM
You can find me under Michele Tisler...I'm the only one!

sewhot
July 8th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Just tried to find you Shell!! We will see if I picked the right one!!! (there were more than ONE of you!!) :D

jenny
July 9th, 2009, 12:31 AM
I am on Face Book too...but did anyone realize that today is 07-08-09? (this is where you will hear the twilight zone music playing in the background!) That must be pretty rare....Hummm... I wonder if anything weird is supposed to happen today? We shall see! :roll:

Misty
July 9th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Facebook and I have a love/hate relationship. haha! I'll have to look you ladies up!

BillNye
July 11th, 2009, 01:46 AM
You ladies gave me a great idea. I've created a FaceBook page for QuiltersDailyDeal.com, so now you can fan the page on facebook and connect with each other from there. I'll get sarah to post the deal on there each day too! So go become a fan of the page, and share it with all your friends, and keep loving those fabric deals!

QDD Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/QuiltersDailyDealcom/99716704108)

- The YSGLCG :geek:

jeanniebee
July 15th, 2009, 09:29 PM
how fun! Thanks YSGLCG ;)

Natalie
July 16th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Very Cool! Thanks guys!

Quilt Vader
July 18th, 2009, 02:56 AM
Well I am now .. have but a wee small clue at what's goingon, but I'm there .. As Sandra McFerran .. see you there :) :V

SewCalGal
August 25th, 2009, 09:26 PM
"SewCalGal" just recently joined Facebook.

Lorna
September 11th, 2009, 08:19 PM
New to this site....but am on facebook...just look for Lorna Kester...will be interesting to see how many quilting fans find me on facebook.

Happy quilting.... ;)