PDA

View Full Version : Binding tool

quiltnut
November 15th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Ohhhweeeee,I just got my binding tool in the mail today,along with scallops and fan blade tools,now i can't wait to try them all out lol.Pretty fast mail service too thanks gals!:icon_wave:

Blondie
November 15th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Let me know what you think of them. I don't have any of those particulars. Inquiring minds want to know. Just keep in mind how brain dead I am and etc. IE: must be easy peasy for this gal to "get it."

quiltnut
November 16th, 2010, 11:17 AM
If i find something to make life easier i will use it lol,I am busy making a blouse right now, with my software pattern making,when im done that i will be trying out a new small quilt for my grandson,using the new tools i have for this project then.

BonnieP
November 20th, 2010, 07:12 PM
I just ordered a binding tool and dresdan plate template Wed and got it today ..WOW those girls are quick and I like the personal touch with the hadwritten ThankYou...:D
I will be ordering again.

shell.scraps
November 21st, 2010, 10:17 PM
Have fun with your new toys!!

janluna
November 22nd, 2010, 01:03 AM
You're going to love those tools. They really make it easy. If I can do it Blondie I'm very sure you can. I'm the biggest dunce I know. I'm a slow learner. Once I got it, I got it. But it takes me a couple of minutes to get it. LOL Enjoy :icon_woohoo:

Angie from Indiana
November 22nd, 2010, 07:20 PM
Love, love the binding tool! Sooooo easy!

quiltnut
November 30th, 2010, 03:01 PM
I tried the binding tool a bit on some place mats,it was a bit awkward because the mats were octagon shaped,so the space was,nt big enough,so i practiced with scraps just to get the hang of it.
Pleased to say itll be a god send for larger projects.I always stuggled trying to do this the old way.I never found any such tool in canada glad i saw it on MSQ and jumped at the chance to order it.

Patrice
November 30th, 2010, 03:21 PM
i got all those tools and i love them all. I haven't tried the scalloped edge tool yet. a little intimidating for me. you will love the dresdan. so easy. i just got the circle template in can't wait to try that. have fun fun fun

quiltnut
December 4th, 2010, 07:10 PM
i got all those tools and i love them all. I haven't tried the scalloped edge tool yet. a little intimidating for me. you will love the dresdan. so easy. i just got the circle template in can't wait to try that. have fun fun fun
I did the dresden plate a few weeks ago,yes it is so easy to make I love it,I did a cushion cover,its a great way to use up scraps of fabric.The scalloped edge tool is so easy just watch the video on that.Ive not done anything with that tool as yet but it would be great to apply to a jacket when dress making. :)