PDA

View Full Version : FREE GIFT HERE!!

Musical_Starling
January 10th, 2013, 02:50 AM
What free gift? Giggles and smiles of course :D

First, if you haven't seen this, you have to. Seriously lol
Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbycvPwr1Wg)

And second, because I love you all, I am giving you kittens! This is a cam that streams 24/7, they are fosters for Purrfect Pals in Arlington, WA, and whenever one set is raised enough to be adopted a new litter comes along :)
Ripley's Kittens (http://new.livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/RipleysKittens)

No need to thank me :icon_giggle:

pcbatiks
January 10th, 2013, 03:03 AM
Dee...........the Cat friend vs Dog friend was too funny! That Cat friend had a definite attitude! :D Thanks for sharing it!

bkthomas
January 10th, 2013, 03:03 AM
Too funny - Thanks!!!

Musical_Starling
January 10th, 2013, 03:05 AM
Dee...........the Cat friend vs Dog friend was too funny! That Cat friend had a definite attitude! :D Thanks for sharing it!

My oldest cat that passed away back in July DEFINITELY had that same attitude! lol The two that I have now seem more like the dog friend... Minus the sniffing my butt thing thankfully :icon_giggle:

Monique
January 10th, 2013, 09:22 AM
That video was funny and you can keep your kitties please. Achoo!!

RiverMomm
January 10th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Ohhhhh-Both links brought smiles to me this morning!

Now I want one of those kittens! Not that I need another cat-I have two. Any more and I will officially become a "cat lady"

Jean Sewing Machine
January 10th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Oh my gosh, dog friend vs. cat friend had me laughing till tears flowed. And Ripkey's kittens could suck up time like nothing I can think of! Thanks for sharing!

Lisapc
January 10th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Too funny! Just watching that makes me realize that yeah I am a dog person! The only disparity would be that my dogs talk back and my female sticks her cold nose in any body part hubby leaves sticking out of the covers when she wants to go out to pee, wants fresh water or just to play. I would just want to smack a cat! That being said I had a Maine Coon that we just adored but I think he thought he was a dog!

Quiltlover
January 10th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Too cute!! Made me laugh this a.m. Have had kitties like that. Love em. Have a dog now that is totally precious...best one ever. I borrowed him from my daughter because he loves me so. Goes bananas when I get home and ignores my hubbie...he usually has our dogs' salivating over him. Love my Baker doggie!

CrazyMtnLady
January 10th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the links they are both great.

Musical_Starling
January 10th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Yay! So happy I got some laughs and smiles :D