PDA

View Full Version : Happy Weekend!

Blondie
November 13th, 2010, 08:48 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/BSpence/sigs/Days/sporcolegilor.gif

It is Saturday! I slept great last night ! And guess what! Our Middle Sis is back home. I know I can speak for all of us when I say that you were muchly missed. Big kudos once again to bill nye, the techie guy.

Off to work, still then home to check out my FINISHED star blocks and get them off on Monday.
Then, the dresden awaits me. And many other WIPS

What's up for you today??

Dragonfly
November 13th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Hi All

Blondie so pleased you have the star blocks finished, we all appreciate you doing them very much.

My baby boy (well 20 yo baby) is home for the weekend, he's living on the far side of the country now so it's nice to see him even for a short time.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend and my prayers are still with you Laura and everyone else who is in need of them, take care.

janluna
November 13th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Good morning, I didn't sleep well but must be I didn't need it that much as I'm feeling ok.
I'm doing sheets this morning and towels too. I love fresh clean sheets on your bed after a nice long shower. I'm going to sleep good tonight.
Isn't wonderful Paula is back online? I have missed her so much. It's so cool to be able to talk to her again.
Prayers are out there for everyone in need of one, Laura, this means you. And Zack the boy that trish knows, and Odie. And everyone else who needs them including my Emily.
I thank you all for being such good friends and for caring for one another the way you all do, me and mine included. It's important to have friends and laughs but when things get rough it's important then to have friends and laughs. It's the best medicine that there is. They have proven laughter can heal a person, or can raise their endorphins to help with pain levels. I know it sure helps mine go by the wayside for awhile. And you all are so much fun and are just the best people. I love this site you have all become like family. Thank you. Love you, Jan :icon_hug:

sally
November 13th, 2010, 12:59 PM
Happy Saturday...I got up with my hubby at 4:30 ish thinking I would go back to sleep. Yeah right. Oh I am going to be sooo tired tonight. Lots of projects today involving painting and cleaning and as I am a morining person best get at them. Have a good weekend everyone...you are all in my prayers and thoughts!

middlesis1966
November 13th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Happy Saturday...I got up with my hubby at 4:30 ish thinking I would go back to sleep. Yeah right. Oh I am going to be sooo tired tonight. Lots of projects today involving painting and cleaning and as I am a morining person best get at them. Have a good weekend everyone...you are all in my prayers and thoughts!

You have a great day too! Wow 4:30 morning. I dont miss those times.:)

middlesis1966
November 13th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Good morning, I didn't sleep well but must be I didn't need it that much as I'm feeling ok.
I'm doing sheets this morning and towels too. I love fresh clean sheets on your bed after a nice long shower. I'm going to sleep good tonight.
Isn't wonderful Paula is back online? I have missed her so much. It's so cool to be able to talk to her again.
Prayers are out there for everyone in need of one, Laura, this means you. And Zack the boy that trish knows, and Odie. And everyone else who needs them including my Emily.
I thank you all for being such good friends and for caring for one another the way you all do, me and mine included. It's important to have friends and laughs but when things get rough it's important then to have friends and laughs. It's the best medicine that there is. They have proven laughter can heal a person, or can raise their endorphins to help with pain levels. I know it sure helps mine go by the wayside for awhile. And you all are so much fun and are just the best people. I love this site you have all become like family. Thank you. Love you, Jan :icon_hug:

I know what you mean Jan. When I wasnt able to talk with you gals, I was so lost. You all have become a part of my day!!! I'm so happy that I can come here not just for Quilting advice, but for the friendships as well. Sounds like alot af peeps need lifting up in prayers so they will be added to my list!

janluna
November 13th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Hi Paula, I know what you mean I have made such special friends with all of you. We are a support system for each other. I'll bet Jenny and company didn't even know what their site would bring to so many people. Not only great buys but great love. You can't find that very often. It's a blessing. My girl Laura needs all our support and love at this time in her life. She is a blessing to me and you all will be a blessing to her. Thank you guys I love you all.
Al is a special blessing that keeps all together. Thank you Al. Without your computer skills we thought we lost our girl and now she is back. :icon_woohoo: Welcome home Paula.
Hugs, Jan

craftyladysam
November 13th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Afternoon now! Just wanted to say Hi! I'm determined to get something done today! Thoughts and prayers for everyone! See ya later, Saundra

NM Lady
November 13th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Hello everyone!

Got up this morning and finished my sister's block of the month. She broke her arm, so I'm doing mine and hers. Seems hers always turns out better than mine. What the heck?????

Going to the HS football game. If they win today I think they are headed to state. Our little town hasn't had a state football championship since 2000. That is a long time.

Well, thoughts of being productive had crossed my mind today, but as always, got distracted with outside activites. One of these days my poor house will get a top to bottom once over, but not this weekend.

God bless and take care. Have a wonderful weekend.

Blondie
November 13th, 2010, 04:28 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w163/graniteredneck/tags/CheckingIn_MyTeddyBearSW-vi.jpg

Just getting in from work - although not directly from. My sweet daughter showed up at the salon about the time I was ready to leave and wanted me to go thrifting with her. Soooooo, off we went. Found a wonderful quillow at a Goodwill for $4.00. I couldn't begin to make it for that. Perfect for the mornings when I sit here at the computer. YAY. Also found a good back up iron which I tested. It's a black and decker and stays hot. Another YAY. Then I found a few brand new shirts - good brand name, with tags still on them for my son in law. My daughter gave her approval. Came home to the Man painting the picket fence. I am ready for a nap and have been trying to get him to come and snuggle but he is a man on a mission.

Glad to see you were able to get back in Paula.

I will check back in later. I don't know why this time of day makes me feel as if I could just go off into the land of Nod. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

janluna
November 13th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Hi Blondie, You are not alone. When 4:00 p.m. hits Thats all I can do to stay awake. I could just lay down and sleep forever. If I do it only lasts an hour but it charges my batteries back up. So take a nap. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Texsam
November 13th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Hey ya'll!

Happy weekend!

Glad to see Al got you back on Paula. You have a lot of reading to catch up on!

Blondie I just love your little artworks (the name escapes for them me at the moment, I need a nap too) :icon_heh:

I hope Laura is doing okay and I'm still thinking good thoughts for her.

It's nice and sunny here today. I think we may finally have cooler weather for a while. Yeah, just not cold weather yet and I only want two days of that thank you! :icon_razz:

Everyone have a great weekend!