PDA

View Full Version : follow up

mamaquilt
January 9th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Here is a picture as a follow up of little Charel, our youngest DGS.
doesn't he look happy? a real cuddly baby boy!

greetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

PS :get back to sewing

Madeforyouinma11
January 9th, 2013, 05:20 PM
He is adorable! He really does look so happy, and I just want to squeeze his chubby little cheeks!

Jean Sewing Machine
January 9th, 2013, 05:54 PM
What a doll! I want to kiss those chubby cheeks!

auntiemern
January 9th, 2013, 06:02 PM
What a cutie pie. Just love those chubby cheeks.

Lenie
January 9th, 2013, 06:50 PM
He makes me smile, Michèle.

Tanya D
January 9th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Look at those cheeks! What a little honey, so cute.

GuitarGramma
January 9th, 2013, 06:53 PM
What a little doll. I'll bet you are constantly kissing those adorable cheeks!

I miss my grandson so much. He (and his parents) were visiting for two whole weeks over Christmas, but now they're back at their home 1500 miles away.

Does your DGS also live in Luxembourg?

Monique
January 9th, 2013, 07:10 PM
What a cutie.

Divine Daisy
January 9th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Oh my he is just such a happy chap! I envy you!

SuziC
January 9th, 2013, 07:34 PM
So cute i want to just pick him up and snuggle!!!!

nana margaret
January 9th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Gorgeous, and how he's grown!:)

Lisapc
January 9th, 2013, 08:52 PM
What a face! You must smother him in kisses.

alliek
January 9th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Nothing like a baby!! He is beautiful, what a sweetie, you just want to pick him up and talk to him.

bkthomas
January 9th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Awwwww.....Thanks for the pics Michele!!!

grannyann
January 9th, 2013, 11:55 PM
You are so blessed .He is just a beautiful happy baby. Makes you want to pinch those cheeks.
We are still waiting for my thrid great grand son to make his way into the world. He is over do and if nothing happens by Monday she will have a c section done.I pray our little guy is ok and just as healthy and beautiful as yours.

MayinJerset
January 10th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Michelle, He's adorable and with everyone else I'd love to kiss his chubby cheeks. I used to do that to my DGS Ben but he's 12 now and the chubby cheeks are gone. Thanks for the photo, I just love seeing the family of the members here. May

mamaquilt
January 10th, 2013, 01:28 PM
What a little doll. I'll bet you are constantly kissing those adorable cheeks!

I miss my grandson so much. He (and his parents) were visiting for two whole weeks over Christmas, but now they're back at their home 1500 miles away.

Does your DGS also live in Luxembourg?

Yes lucky for me and them I guess. We only live 15 minutes away from each other. I babysit once a week so that Elisabeth is able to go swimming and do some fitness training. So tomorrow I'll go and take little Charel home for the whole afternoon. I'm really looking forward to it.

mamaquilt
January 10th, 2013, 01:30 PM
I'll keep my fingers crossed that your greatgrandson will arrive safely. Our DD also had to have a c section, but nowadays that's not a big operation anymore. Not like when we were young!

greetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

mamaquilt
January 10th, 2013, 01:31 PM
You are so blessed .He is just a beautiful happy baby. Makes you want to pinch those cheeks.
We are still waiting for my thrid great grand son to make his way into the world. He is over do and if nothing happens by Monday she will have a c section done.I pray our little guy is ok and just as healthy and beautiful as yours.
@ grannyann
sorry pushed the wrong reply button.