PDA

View Full Version : Quitting Smoking

buckeyequilter
January 8th, 2013, 10:02 AM
I have started a group for all us quitters and those who are thinking about it, even those that have quit or those that just want to watch our progress and/or give us some encouragement.

You can join by clicking this link:
http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=67

or go to the groups page.

Good Luck!!!

jingleme
January 8th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Good Luck all!! I will b watching your progress.....I have loved ones who REALLY need to quit, & I'm hoping for motivational inspiration here. Maybe someone can use a cheerleader!

buckeyequilter
January 8th, 2013, 11:00 PM
I can use all the cheerleading I can get :) Today has been stressful but I haven't caved.

pcbatiks
January 9th, 2013, 12:56 AM
Shirley, I just read the group posts for the Quit Smoking group and I just wanted to let you and the other ladies know that I am cheering for you all! Prayers and cheers for each of you! How is this for a possible motivator. If you are planning to go or hoping to go to MSQC in the fall you could start a "trip money jar". Each day put the money in that you would have spent on cigarettes and dream of all the fabric you could buy and fun you would have! If you can't make the trip.......you could still have fun shopping.........fabric........sewing machines.........more fabric.... Best of luck to all of you!

Madeforyouinma11
January 9th, 2013, 04:12 AM
Shirley, I just read the group posts for the Quit Smoking group and I just wanted to let you and the other ladies know that I am cheering for you all! Prayers and cheers for each of you! How is this for a possible motivator. If you are planning to go or hoping to go to MSQC in the fall you could start a "trip money jar". Each day put the money in that you would have spent on cigarettes and dream of all the fabric you could buy and fun you would have! If you can't make the trip.......you could still have fun shopping.........fabric........sewing machines.........more fabric.... Best of luck to all of you!

I like how you think....I already told my hubby that I was going to put the money that we would spend on cigarettes away and spend it on something fun for both of us....maybe I'll just have to give him his share and spend mine on bunches of fabric!