PDA

View Full Version : anyone with the same problem

Patrice
November 11th, 2010, 04:35 PM
wondering how much quilting I could get done if I quit looking at quilting on the internet..lol

jrchapman
November 11th, 2010, 04:54 PM
He he he I know the feeling!

But then my quilts probably wouldn't be as good as they are without the inspiration and tips I stumble over...

Blondie
November 11th, 2010, 05:30 PM
wondering how much quilting I could get done if I quit looking at quilting on the internet..lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/BSpence/sigs/image00888.gif

Hmmm, agreeing with our Jill on this one - however, I do make the most beautiful quilties in my head.

pdjewelrylady
November 11th, 2010, 05:42 PM
HA HA now that's a big
"GOTCHA!!"
:lol:

janluna
November 11th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Blondie, I love the cat and the horse you posted too. Too funny! You are just so cool!
Hugs, Jan :icon_hug:

craftyladysam
November 11th, 2010, 07:37 PM
I agree! But I just love it when someone shares a new site with us! That's how we stay on top of things, right? LOL:D

Patrice
November 11th, 2010, 08:00 PM
He he he I know the feeling!

But then my quilts probably wouldn't be as good as they are without the inspiration and tips I stumble over...

so so true!

leighway
November 11th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Asking myself the same question every day. There is so much good stuff out there, it's hard to tear oneself away and get busy.

toggpine
November 12th, 2010, 01:43 AM
It is soooooo much cheaper than heading out to the LQS for inspiration!
It takes me 40 minutes to reach the closest fabric dealer, then however long I have to poke around in there before the 40 minutes back home. So I figure if I spend less than a hour on the internet, I am actually saving time and any money I would have spent while in there, plus gas money. DeNile is so much more than a river in Egypt for me!
Back to the machine to actually get something done!

janluna
November 12th, 2010, 03:10 AM
Cathy, You are living GREEN!!!!! Less pollution from your car, more quality time at home,
less time spent on the road in traffic. Yeah, I'd say you are doing your part to keep America Green. LOL :icon_woohoo: :icon_whistle:

toggpine
November 12th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Rrrrriight! You just keep on thinking that!
;) :icon_tup:

patticakes
November 12th, 2010, 04:08 PM
I've been on vacation all week and vowed that I would NOT spend much time online. So happy that I kept off here because I got so much quilting done! Will post pics soon.
With that note....I am outta here!

Carol_Ann
November 13th, 2010, 05:14 PM
There was a time ........ before I found MSQC, that my friends were in awe of all I could accomplish each month. Now I sit at this computer, surrounded by so much fabric on shelves. The upside is .... look at the fun I'm having & the wonderful gals I've met!