PDA

View Full Version : Flu bug...

Genny
January 7th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Anyone else had the flu! Dh has been sick since last Wednesday and he shared it with me on Friday. My whole family has been passing this around since before Thanksgiving and we're all about exhausted.:0

Lisapc
January 7th, 2013, 01:25 PM
My family has been passing a virus and cold/flu type things around since before Turkey day as well. The latest started last week. Granddaughter was a stinker, brat, fresh mouth and couldn't be pleased with no appetite and slight fever for about 24 hours, then a few days later my son did that and then Saturday I did that. Come to think of it my hubby was a real grump and went to bed very early Thursday. I feel some comfort in blaming all of our short tempered behavior on a bug rather than just being human!

MissieP
January 7th, 2013, 03:06 PM
I was soo sick all week.. Today is day 6 and I finally feel a little like me. all i did was go from the couch to the bed to the laptop for days. Its nasty stuff. Hubby said he heard on the news that this strain of flu was not in the vaccine this year so even if you go the shot you cud still get this nasty yuck stuff.. I know several people on antibiotics and just cant kick it. I missed 2 days of work already so Im ready to get better.

auntiemern
January 7th, 2013, 09:19 PM
I so do not want to get any of these. Hand washing fool here. I am so susceptible to any bugs going around, cuz of having lupus, my immune system is terrible.

alliek
January 7th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Flu is rampant here in southern virginia, AND we had the flu vaccine in October. I've been ill since Christmas, but diagnosed yesterday with bronchitis so now have meds - hope this does it! Just so tired when I try to do anything. I hate it.