PDA

View Full Version : And I don't care who knows.....

bkthomas
January 5th, 2013, 09:02 PM
.....my address is in my user notes!

EnumclawGramma
January 5th, 2013, 09:06 PM
HAHAHAH!! Now I wonder why you did this? ;)

bkthomas
January 5th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Makes life easier! - That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

K. McEuen
January 5th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Kathy was a Boy Scout in a former life ~ always prepared.

EnumclawGramma
January 5th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Uh huh....sure....OK. :)

New York Sue
January 5th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Great idea, Kathy! I mean, let's face it. If anyone has internet capability, they can easily find anyone's address. I see no harm. And maybe I'll recieve a surprise or two! ;)

shannonsaulter
January 5th, 2013, 09:43 PM
mine too just added it!

auntiemern
January 5th, 2013, 09:51 PM
LOL mine is up too. I might make myself something for a change. ;)

bkthomas
January 5th, 2013, 10:22 PM
:D:D:D:D:D

Musical_Starling
January 5th, 2013, 10:32 PM
If I had a P.O. Box, I'd be plastering it all over the place lol But since my mailing address is my street address, then walk up to my street, and my house number, knock on the door and you'll either be greeted by me or the Giant. Not so safe lol Not that I think any of YOU are creepers, but anyone who wanted that info bad enough could sign up with a fake account and then ta-da! So no, I don't think so. But if anyone is looking for the address of someone in our SS Swap, then Blondie should have that info :D Sorry for all of the PM's you're probably going to receive now Blondie! lol

Sandy Navas
January 5th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Dear Kathy: If I have told you once, I have told you twice, YOU DO NOT LIVE AT MY HOUSE.

Please quit using my address as yours.

Sincerely,

Your very bestest friend ever.

lilmouse
January 6th, 2013, 12:31 AM
Sandy, you are just too funny!

lilmouse
January 6th, 2013, 12:33 AM
Mine is there too as well as email addy...no fear here!

New York Sue
January 6th, 2013, 01:05 AM
If I had a P.O. Box, I'd be plastering it all over the place lol But since my mailing address is my street address, then walk up to my street, and my house number, knock on the door and you'll either be greeted by me or the Giant. Not so safe lol Not that I think any of YOU are creepers, but anyone who wanted that info bad enough could sign up with a fake account and then ta-da! So no, I don't think so. But if anyone is looking for the address of someone in our SS Swap, then Blondie should have that info :D Sorry for all of the PM's you're probably going to receive now Blondie! lol
Well, I haven't heard tell of terrorrists showing up on any quilter's door steps....
But you never know!!

CountryHut
January 6th, 2013, 01:41 AM
-- uuuummm . . eeerrr . . after 15 years on eBay and eCrater for 5 years -- I think my mailing address has been around the world . . LOL*~ . .
the only peeps that have shown up at my house -- is repeat local peeps that have purchased something from me . .
so, I'm good . . .*grapefruit smiles*~

Musical_Starling
January 6th, 2013, 01:48 AM
Well, I haven't heard tell of terrorrists showing up on any quilter's door steps....
But you never know!!

Hubs works in security/enforcement. He'd have a kitten! Well, maybe a litter of kittens... Followed by a cow... lol