PDA

View Full Version : Pay it forward Canada

Sunnyok
January 5th, 2013, 03:48 PM
I want to play along as well, the first 5 people who reply to this thread will receive a gift from me.
Pm me your address once you have replied to this thread.
I am doing this on my blog as well as Facebook so when I am done I should have payed it forward 15 times. But I have a feeling there will be more to come.
Cheers
Sunnyok

Nana Kathy
January 5th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Hello Sunnyok, Is it ok to play this game more than once? If so I would enjoy participating.

nurrsey
January 5th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Sunny, I don't want to be in your group because I am in a couple of others and want everyone to have a chance....just wanted to know what FB page everyone is talking about?

Sunnyok
January 5th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Jeanette I don't mind if you enter mine anyways.
I have it pasted on my personal Facebook page
Sunnyok aka Tammy

HdWench
January 5th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Ok been too busy working on the Easy Street Mystery Quilt, what is your blog and Facebook? and What is this about?

I LOVE paying things forward (for kids, for animals)... haha So what is this one about -- Just a question not an address to get stuff

Thanks

;-Debbie

Klasien
January 5th, 2013, 05:14 PM
YEAHHHH

PM on it's way!

Sunnyok
January 5th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Hi Debbie,
I like to do nice things for people and hope they do something nice for someone else.
I started doing this in other ways, before this started.
When my son was little, he got very sick with scarlet fever.
I was a single parent with little money, working as a special needs worker.
Anyways it was a week till payday when my son was so sick. (He almost died)
My house manager found out I was having a hard time coming up with the money she went and bought his medication. I promised to pay her back on payday and she said to me " just do something for someone else". So I took those words to heart and I try to help when I can.
I am married now and my son is healthy and happy, and I still work as a Special Needs Worker
Tammy aka Sunnyok

grammakim04
January 5th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Love to be a part of Pay it forward Canada :icon_wave:

shannonsaulter
January 5th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Awesome you got ur 5 and so many have begun with this I am excited to get but more excited to give and see the smiles!

Sunnyok
January 5th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Shannon, send me a pm with your info and I'll have my 5. I am so looking forward to doing this

RiverMomm
January 5th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Tammy-your story brought tears to my eyes. So sweet. I have had angels in my life who have helped me during the hard times. I always try to pay it forward, even in small ways. Today, I let someone else have the great parking spot I was waiting on. Yeah, not much but still something. But I could tell I confused the other driver totally! LOL (and I would have loved to be part of your group, but I am already in two)