PDA

View Full Version : I love Missouri Star Quilt Company

nanbright
June 25th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Hi my name is Nan. I just happened to luck into finding some tutorials on U-tube and now I am a MSQC fan. I was so excited that Tuesday I drove up to the shop just so I could meet the girls and take a look around. I am from Kansas City and it was such a nice drive. Today I purchased the deal of the day and 4 more charm packs of the Harmony in order to make a lap size quilt. I can't wait for them to get here. My husband says I need to quit buying fabric and start sewing. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE fabric. It is my favorite part of putting together quilts. I just love mixing and matching. Well just wanted to say howdy....got to get back to the sewing machine....it's calling my name.

shell.scraps
June 26th, 2009, 01:13 AM
WElcome!! I'm Shell...and we're all fabric nuts here. Glad you found us...and aren't the tutorials great? I'm a quilter as well and in Alabama...but lately my schedule has not allowed me to be around here as much as I'd like..or at the sewing table either... :(

Glad to meet you !! Make yourself at home!

Natalie
June 26th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Hi Nan! It was so great to meet you the other day! Good luck with your upcoming projects....we are always here if you need help with anything! :D Hope to see you again soon!
~Natalie

Misty
June 26th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Hey Nan! Welcome! Glad you got to meet the girls up at the shop, I wish I could have been there, but like shell life seems to be keeping me too busy for a break at the sewing machine. :)

stitchywoman
June 29th, 2009, 02:47 PM
We're so glad you're here Nan!! I'm Hillary, I also love fabric and the deal of the day!!! It's amazing! MSQC helps feed all us fabric addicts 8-)