PDA

View Full Version : Paying it forward from the Vortex!

cyndiofthevortex
January 4th, 2013, 07:09 PM
You know the rules! The first five people who haven't signed up for another "Pay It Forward" can write here and join me! I'd love to send a little giftie to you during the year. Yay for presents!

auntiemern
January 4th, 2013, 07:16 PM
I think this is a great idea. As much as I would LOVE to get a vortex original, I have already gotten involved with another member. I think I am just going to randomly select 5 peeps, and make something to send them. Hmm who will get something from me I wonder.

cyndiofthevortex
January 4th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Knowing you Marilyn you will have a hard time keeping it at just five!

Jean Sewing Machine
January 4th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Ok, I'll get into the vortex!

K. McEuen
January 4th, 2013, 07:47 PM
I got home from work and noticed that some people must have spent half the day signing up for these! I signed up for one a little bit ago. I kinda like the idea of doing random people, especially after so many have posted and joined in but there are still a lot who haven't participated.

(I had to laugh when I saw yours Cyndi, my thought was "Oh no, she'd send me the eggs~")

pcbatiks
January 4th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Okay Cyndi.........since you didn't send me a big huge box filled with goodies for Christmas.........I guess I'll let you send me something during the year! :D Thanks!

pcbatiks
January 4th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Ha ha Karen............I bet you will end up with "the eggs". I had forgotten about those! :D

cyndiofthevortex
January 4th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Those eggs are adorable! They are still up on my design wall and they make me happy every time I see them! Your post really made me laugh, Karen!

For those of you who don't know, Karen practically dared me to make a fried eggs quilt and here it is in all its glory!

cyndiofthevortex
January 4th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Oh, and don't let the eggs scare you! I make ice cream quilts, too. Want a scoop?

pcbatiks
January 4th, 2013, 08:06 PM
I had forgotten how cute "the fried egg" are!!

cyndiofthevortex
January 4th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Be careful what you wish for, Pam! They do need a good home...and at least they are fried! Karen, don't dare me to make a scrambled egg quilt!

Beach Cottage Quilter
January 4th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Oh, Cyndi I'm in...just loved your cactus pin cushion! (2012 Pinnie Swap) I bought a little container at the thrift store to make a bigger one but, can't find the right green fabric, Sigh! lol Anyways thank you for your kindness!

pcbatiks
January 4th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Cyndi........I can't fry an egg without hacking it to pieces.......they never turn out "pretty". When I ask my husband if he wants me to fry him an egg......he laughs and says "No thanks..I don't want a scrambled egg"! His always turn out perfect!

shannonsaulter
January 4th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Darn missed outby one :(

cyndiofthevortex
January 4th, 2013, 10:32 PM
I have room for two more quilters! Presents! Get yer presents here!

shannonsaulter
January 4th, 2013, 10:33 PM
then me please!

Sew Perfect
January 4th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Am I too late?

cyndiofthevortex
January 4th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Misa, I'm happy to have you! PM me your address and watch your mailbox!

Now I'm full!

bkthomas
January 4th, 2013, 11:17 PM
This is me crying cause I had to go out and I would love a green egg!!!:icon_sniff::icon_sniff:

Sorry Cyndi, I just had to do that!

cyndiofthevortex
January 4th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Kathy, just for that you are getting a present from me whether you like it or not!

bkthomas
January 4th, 2013, 11:38 PM
Oh Cyndi you mean it?!!! You really really mean it??!! Thank You, Thank You sew much!!!!

( Oh, I think she likes me - she really likes me)

:icon_giggle::icon_giggle::icon_giggle:

shannonsaulter
January 4th, 2013, 11:52 PM
ice cream,eggs,pickles what ever food mmmmm now iam hungry!

janluna
January 5th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Anybody want a present from me!!!......HMM? Let me know. And send my your address on a PM. I will figure out something nice! I hope. Anyway, I have all spaces open. Hugs, Jan L.

Beach Cottage Quilter
February 9th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Thank You Cyndi it's Beautiful....link to thread here: http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?17307-Pay-it-Forward-Gallary-Art-from-Cyndi-Received!!!&p=243606#post243606

lilmouse
February 10th, 2013, 12:09 AM
I am too late....but Jan L. my addy is in my user notes....and I have to get busy...I have lots to make....!