PDA

View Full Version : Great news about Douwe!!

Klasien
January 4th, 2013, 02:30 PM
I have to share this wonderful news!!!!!

Douwe went in and had his blood checked and a bone marrow punction........80% of his bone marrow was new and wonderful condition, the 20% left was his own bone marrow, this will be new in the time to come, but there were NO cancer cells found in his old bone marrow.....it is a matter of time till all his bone marrow will be new, but in the mean time he is doing good! His blood count were a little low 4 weeks ago, last week they were okay!!!!

So you can tell we are all very happy!!!

I do believe in the power of prayer, and I know there have been a lot of prayers from all around the world for him, so let me thank you all once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS!!!

meemeecyn
January 4th, 2013, 02:33 PM
This is WONDERFUL news, Klaisen! When I need to smile, I will think of your happy post and then just for more smiles, will look at the picture of the pretty quilt you put together with blocks made by M* members. Hugs to you all!!!!

New York Sue
January 4th, 2013, 02:33 PM
GREAT news! Thanks for the update, Klasien!

Lisapc
January 4th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Congratulations. The moment we found out hubbies cancer was gone 3 yrs ago is still very fresh in our minds and hearts. I wish continued recovery for all of you.

cyndiofthevortex
January 4th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Klasien, I am so happy to hear this news. We've all grown to love Douwe here and have hoped for this great news from the time you told us he was sick. What a celebration you will have! Thanks to God for his beating this terrible disease. Yay for Douwe and your whole family!

MayinJerset
January 4th, 2013, 03:08 PM
WONDERFUL NEWS, You both must be so happy. May in Jersey

EnumclawGramma
January 4th, 2013, 03:39 PM
This is way beyond great news! This is miraculous news! Thanks for the update!

Divine Daisy
January 4th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Such great news! Give him our best from the UK

shannonsaulter
January 4th, 2013, 04:09 PM
That is great news!!!!

GrammaBabs
January 4th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Thank you so much for sharing this.... the power or positive thinking and prayer are amazing.... I'm so happy for you and all your family....i've been the recipient of such wonderful power and think it's so important to keep the family of "our friends" formost in our thoughts for so many reasons.... You've made my day.... hugs Barbara

auntiemern
January 4th, 2013, 04:16 PM
What great news. The power of prayer is a truly wonderful, miraculous thing. :)

HandsOffItsMine
January 4th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Geweldig! Wonderful! Over the moon! We're oh so happy to hear this news. He's get our special dose in our daily prayers beside our MSQC friends/family.

Huggers, Ruby and Don

Swedish leo
January 4th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Oh I am so Happy for you all! That is truly wonderful news! Lots of hugs and caring coming your way !

madampolo
January 4th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Great news for the new year!

Aprilisslowlylearntoquilt
January 4th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Oh such wonderful news, prayer is such a wonderful thing...

K. McEuen
January 4th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Great news! Now maybe we should send him a bunch of Kraft dinners so he can put on some weight?

Jean Sewing Machine
January 4th, 2013, 06:00 PM
So glad to hear this great news!

bhaggerty
January 4th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Yeah!! That is fantastic!!!

Jess1377
January 4th, 2013, 06:06 PM
That is wonderful heartwarming news!! So happy for Douwe, you, and the rest of his relieved family!

alliek
January 4th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Oh Klaisen, how wonderful! To start the new year with good news. Hugs to you both.

Loonwatcher
January 4th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Hooray! Hooray! Praying this good progress continues.

NanaB
January 4th, 2013, 06:46 PM
What wonderful news that is. Thanks for sharing.

nana margaret
January 4th, 2013, 06:55 PM
A wonderful way to start the new year, no better present could you have wished for. :)

Winniesfriend
January 4th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Wonderful new, doing the happy dance for you and your family.

Blondie
January 4th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Dear One
I am rejoicing with you right now; doing the happy dance and thanking the Lord for good news.
Continuing to keep all close in prayer.

I have to share this wonderful news!!!!!

Douwe went in and had his blood checked and a bone marrow punction........80% of his bone marrow was new and wonderful condition, the 20% left was his own bone marrow, this will be new in the time to come, but there were NO cancer cells found in his old bone marrow.....it is a matter of time till all his bone marrow will be new, but in the mean time he is doing good! His blood count were a little low 4 weeks ago, last week they were okay!!!!

So you can tell we are all very happy!!!

I do believe in the power of prayer, and I know there have been a lot of prayers from all around the world for him, so let me thank you all once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS!!!

pcbatiks
January 4th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Fantastic news............Yay for Douwe and his family!!! Klasien, so very happy to hear this news..........along with the others......I'm doing a happy dance........ thank you Lord for answering our prayers! Be sure and tell Douwe that Happy Dances are taking place around the world in his honor! So happy for your whole family...........what a relief!

Cathy F
January 4th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Klasien, that is good news, I'm very happy for you and your family! May he have continued success for a complete recovery.

nurrsey
January 4th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Thanks for telling us your great news Klaisen!!! Prayers are definite wonder workers!!!

sewbizzy
January 4th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Klasien, I'm so happy about the wonderful news...prayers still going out to him everyday!

Sandy Navas
January 4th, 2013, 09:36 PM
I knew there was a good reason why he had been on my mind lately! We're all still pulling along with him. Thanks for such wonderful news.

Bubby
January 4th, 2013, 10:26 PM
That's wonderful news, Klasien!!! All of your must be thrilled...I will keep praying for his complete recovery. Hugs, Barb

Monique
January 4th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Wow, what a way to start 2013. Continued prayers for continued good health. Thanks for letting us know.

buckeyequilter
January 4th, 2013, 10:30 PM
That is wonderful news!

MRoy
January 4th, 2013, 10:35 PM
What wonderful news to start a new year with! Will continue to keep Douwe in my thoughts and prayers.

BellasQuilts
January 4th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Awesome Possum! That is fantastic news! Will pray for the other 20% and good health!

Musical_Starling
January 5th, 2013, 12:43 AM
What a great update :) Continued prayers that he keeps going in this direction!

lilmouse
January 5th, 2013, 02:17 AM
That is great news, will continue to pray for you and Douwe and the rest of the family!

janluna
January 5th, 2013, 08:07 AM
God Bless Douwe!!!!! God is good. Praise the Lord. He is so good to us!
I believe He is taking a longer road for Emily. Her levels are rising. He's just healing her verrrry slowooooly! In His time not ours. I'm so happy for Douwe!!!!!! Klasien, you must be on cloud Nine! God Bless Douwe. Prayers will continue, all my love, Jan L.

CrazyMtnLady
January 5th, 2013, 12:57 PM
So glad to hear the great news.