PDA

View Full Version : Something I do on Facebook any one wanna do it here?

shannonsaulter
January 3rd, 2013, 06:17 PM
:D 2013 Creative Pay-it Forward! The first five people who comment on this status will receive from me, in this calendar year, homemade surprise!! There will most likely be no warning and it will happen when the mood strikes me. The catch??

I enjoyed doing this last year thought I would put it here as well...On FB the catch is you have to post it to...I am not putting that here but if you want to join me it might just be fun...
Lets see who the 1st 5 are...:D

Quilting Queen
January 3rd, 2013, 06:20 PM
OK, I'm game.

CountryHut
January 3rd, 2013, 06:28 PM
Love paying it forward - love paying for lunch for the elderly

Diane : )

PhantomReader
January 3rd, 2013, 06:35 PM
That sounds like fun. Did something similar before and I still pay it forward. I buy a few $5 gift cards to McDonalds and hand them out to a few of the homeless people I see regularly in a strip mall by my house. Goodness knows, that could be me one day.

Lori

Monique
January 3rd, 2013, 06:47 PM
Sounds interesting. I am in.

My family helped a couple who were out on their skidoo on New Year's day. They had run out of gas, got the owner at the store to give them gas (store was closed at the time). They were frozen and also had a small child with them. They thought the hotel next door was open. WRONG! So they came to our house to warm up. I made the little girl a hot chocolate and the parents enjoyed a drink as well.

aliaslaceygreen
January 3rd, 2013, 09:21 PM
and me, too!

Poppytree
January 3rd, 2013, 09:29 PM
Too late! You already have 5 - shame about the time difference!

lilmouse
January 3rd, 2013, 09:43 PM
Too late for me too!

shannonsaulter
January 3rd, 2013, 11:36 PM
Since there is a time diff I will do for all above on this comment :)

BellasQuilts
January 3rd, 2013, 11:52 PM
I love this!

New York Sue
January 4th, 2013, 12:42 AM
I'm tagging you, Bella! And Shannon! If you see this post, PM me your address!

bkthomas
January 4th, 2013, 12:44 AM
I'm tagging you, Bella! If you see this post, PM me your address!

Not to tell you what to do but maybe if you want to do this - you each start your own thread?!

New York Sue
January 4th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Not to tell you what to do but maybe if you want to do this - you each start your own thread?!
I never repost that stuff on FB.... But I'm happy to make 'a little something' for two people that missed out on the thread above. How about 'random acts of kidness'?
It could get a little crazy if we did that, though. (Shannon's original idea) Sorry if I screwed up the intent.
Call me impetuous. ;)

bkthomas
January 4th, 2013, 01:03 AM
I never repost that stuff on FB.... But I'm happy to make 'a little something' for two people that missed out on the thread above. How about 'random acts of kidness'?
It could get a little crazy if we did that, though. (Sorry if I screwed up the intent.)
Call me impetuous. ;)

Nothing to be sorry for Sue - just trying to think of a way to do this without confusing anyone - thought about doing it myself.....

New York Sue
January 4th, 2013, 01:15 AM
Nothing to be sorry for Sue - just trying to think of a way to do this without confusing anyone - thought about doing it myself.....
Well, you can't be odd man out! PM me your address, chica!! Then I'm out, for the time being, unless you want to take it from here...

auntiemern
January 4th, 2013, 04:17 AM
I did this on FB last year too. It was fun to make things for friends just because. I however am still waiting on mine for being one of the first 5, lol, 2nd I think.

bkthomas
January 4th, 2013, 05:16 AM
Same here Marilyn, the person I got it from never sent me anything - oh well - but on here I trust that people would!

Ok New York Sue - I will start my own "Pay it Forward" !!!!

shannonsaulter
January 4th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Oh that's not right I did mosaics for most of mine last year