PDA

View Full Version : Quilt shops in S. Carolina?

quiltingtrish
November 8th, 2010, 02:38 AM
:DSince I am planning on driving down to S. Carolina for Odie's graduation the beginning of Dec., does an anyone know of any shops that might be around Beaufort or Parris Island? I don't think the 3 kids would be too happy if I stopped at one, but if I am their ride home, they would just have to wait for me.

Hugs,

Blondie
November 9th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Hiya Trish

I am not familiar enough with that area to know of any shopping. I did however do some looking through The Country Register to see if they had any listings for SC. I tried to put up a link to a PDF of the current publication of theirs ~ wouldn't work. So click on this link and then click on SC. When you get to the landing page there, click on the box for SC that says something like see their advertisers.

http://www.countryregister.com/publishers/publishers.html

I don't think that there are any listed close to where you are heading but perhaps you can map out a detour!

quiltingtrish
November 9th, 2010, 08:54 AM
Thanks sweetie! I get the PA edition and should have thought of that.

Hugs,

Sheila J Stewart
November 9th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Goodmorning, I do not know route you will be on but there is a fabulous store called MaryJos.com in Gastonia, NC just before you cross the line into SC on hgy 77. My favourite store with huge amts. of material reasonably priced. Have a good trip!

quiltingtrish
November 9th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Thanks Sheila - I will try to check it out.

Hugs,