PDA

View Full Version : Alohas! Long Time No SEE!

RockyMountainHorseMama
December 29th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Alohas Gang! It has been a couple of YEARS since I've been HERE! WOW! Has this place grown or WHAA?! :icon_eek:

So many new folks, you prolly won't even know ME :lol: I wonder if I should do an intro again? Nah ... :lol:

Well, a lot has happened and changed and if you want me to write a novel, I will but suffice it to say that in 2011 I didn't do much quilting and gratefully was able to get back to it at the end of 2011. YAY! :icon_woohoo: (I began in 2010, so, I'm a "Seasoned Newbie" :lol:).

I've posted some pics of my latest works and have discovered that I have a serious case of QADD (Quilter's ADD) but that's okay, I'll eventually get around to finishing them, even if they are gifts :lol:

Good to be back and see ya 'round here more often :D

Hau'oli Makahiki HOU!
(happy new year)
:icon_woohoo:

lilmouse
December 30th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Welcome back!

RockyMountainHorseMama
December 30th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Welcome back!

:icon_hug:Thank you lilmouse

toggpine
December 30th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Hi Bridgette!

We were wondering where you had gotten off to! Glad to have you back. This place has grow and there are sooo many new and wonderful quilting men & women for you to meet! Pop down to the Non-Quilting general discussion and check in on the daily thread!

See you around!
Cathy

RockyMountainHorseMama
December 30th, 2012, 01:02 AM
Hi Bridgette!

We were wondering where you had gotten off to! Glad to have you back. This place has grow and there are sooo many new and wonderful quilting men & women for you to meet! Pop down to the Non-Quilting general discussion and check in on the daily thread!

See you around!
Cathy

:icon_hug:Oh my goodness! CATHYYYYYY!!!! Thank you so much, it's good to be back! MEN?! There are MEN here now?! :icon_eek: *faints* ----- THUD! :lol: j/k j/k

On my way to get started on getting caught up! Yes ma'am see ya 'round! :D

quiltingtrish
December 30th, 2012, 01:41 AM
Welcome back, we've been wondering where you have been. Your tops look great!! We missed you and am glad you are back.

Hugs,

RockyMountainHorseMama
December 30th, 2012, 02:01 AM
Welcome back, we've been wondering where you have been. Your tops look great!! We missed you and am glad you are back.

Hugs,

:icon_hug:Triiiish! Hey Girl! Thank you SO much! It's good to BE back! and thank you for the compliments on my tops, I've been working on them and my technique and keeping up with the latest from my Mentor Rock Star, Jenny :D

I have missed you all, too! I'll get my blog updated next so you can read the novel of where I've been, what's been going on and such and hopefully, enjoy a few laffs along the way!
:icon_hug:

Jackiejs
December 30th, 2012, 02:15 AM
Hi, I'm a newbie to this forum. I would like an intro please?? :icon_hi: You sound like so much fun.
I'm Jackie and I live in Stonyford Ca. Transplanted here from Nevada about 6 months ago. Ranch Managers wife and a newbie to quilting too.

Blondie
December 30th, 2012, 10:51 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/BSpence/sigs/welcome/cat.gif
Well Aloha yourself Bridgette !!!!!!! I have been wondering where in the heckfire shoot you've been; looked for you at your blog time and time again and I thought, this gal has just fallen off the face of the earth!
Let us know what you've been up to. Hope it has all been good things to occupy your time.
Many blessings and hoping you will be back soon!

CrazyMtnLady
December 30th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Hello and welcome back. Your quilt tops are beautiful.

Sandy Navas
December 30th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Well, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, get that computer chair refashioned to fit, and spend time with us. WELCOME BACK!!!!

janluna
December 30th, 2012, 05:48 PM
YAY!!!!!! Bridgette!!!! I'm so glad you are back!!! We all have missed you so much. I thought you were moving to Va. I figured you got lost in the mountains! Paula will be thrilled you are back online. It's so good to hear from you! Love & Hugs, Jan L.

RockyMountainHorseMama
December 30th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Hi, I'm a newbie to this forum. I would like an intro please?? :icon_hi: You sound like so much fun.
I'm Jackie and I live in Stonyford Ca. Transplanted here from Nevada about 6 months ago. Ranch Managers wife and a newbie to quilting too.

Hi Jackie! Nice to meet you! :icon_hug: I AM a lotta fun :lol: As for an intro, let's see. Well, I'm a retired stay at home mom and full time home maker. I camp and trail ride Rocky Mountain Horses, I'm fairly new to quilting .. and I am NOT allowed to participate in block swaps, ask PJJewelry Lady what happened the last time I did that! ACK :icon_rofl: Jenny is my MentorRockStarIdolQueen and I usually go :icon_mooooh: if she looks in my direction and should she ever even speak to me, well I just ... *faint* ---- THUD! Coz I'm so star struck! Her kids are all junior versions of the same reactions :lol: I keep quilting hoping to be a Master Quilter, danged if I ain't stubborn!:lol:

Hope this tells ya all ya wanna know ... well probably things you didn't want to know as well?! :lol:

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou! (happy new year) and Quilting Dreams!

RockyMountainHorseMama
December 30th, 2012, 06:08 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/BSpence/sigs/welcome/cat.gif
Well Aloha yourself Bridgette !!!!!!! I have been wondering where in the heckfire shoot you've been; looked for you at your blog time and time again and I thought, this gal has just fallen off the face of the earth!
Let us know what you've been up to. Hope it has all been good things to occupy your time.
Many blessings and hoping you will be back soon!

BUH-LONNN-DIIIIIEEEEE! :icon_hug:

Big ALOHAS my Mountain Sistah! I didn't fall of the face of the earth, but, per'near! :lol:

I've updated my blog so you can read alllllllll about it there :icon_razz: and thank you for checking it, shamey on me for not keeping it up :0

I will definitely make it back here regularly. Have you seen my improved quilting? Been workin at it and will just keep on, keep in on!

p.s. I check your blog from time-to-time too, love your pics and outdoors so beautiful there *sigh*

RockyMountainHorseMama
December 30th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Hello and welcome back. Your quilt tops are beautiful.

Why, thank you Miss Crazy, I appreciate that. I 'm working on getting better all the time and thank you for the welcome, it's good to be back :icon_hug:

RockyMountainHorseMama
December 30th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Well, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, get that computer chair refashioned to fit, and spend time with us. WELCOME BACK!!!!

Yes ma'am! Done-did-deal!:lol:

Thank you, it's good to be back :D

RockyMountainHorseMama
December 30th, 2012, 06:16 PM
YAY!!!!!! Bridgette!!!! I'm so glad you are back!!! We all have missed you so much. I thought you were moving to Va. I figured you got lost in the mountains! Paula will be thrilled you are back online. It's so good to hear from you! Love & Hugs, Jan L.

JAAAAAN! OMI GAAADS JAAAAAN! :icon_hug: :icon_rofl: Nope, we haven't moved, yet. We have a few more years to go .. ugh ... so I'm still FRYING in this heat and gripinin about it every Summer, all summer long :lol:

Can't wait to see Paula, too! Where is she, I can't find her on here, so many new folks! :lol:

:icon_hug: and see ya 'round the board!

middlesis1966
December 30th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Yahoo Bridgette is back!!!!! Welcome back my quilty sister!!!! Sure haved missed ya! Now we just need to have Shelia back and it'll be like old times!!!!!!!!

janluna
December 30th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Where is Sheila anyways?? Paula, I knew you'd be thrilled Bridgette was back!!! Hugs, Jan L.

RockyMountainHorseMama
December 30th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Yahoo Bridgette is back!!!!! Welcome back my quilty sister!!!! Sure haved missed ya! Now we just need to have Shelia back and it'll be like old times!!!!!!!!

AHHHHH! PAULAAAAAAA!!!! :icon_hug::icon_kiss::icon_hug:

It's good to BE back Sistah! Aw, thank you, I've missed you, too and eh, your old blog no work! :lol: YES! Where IS Shelia?! DANG! Then we can have our emoticon fights those were the BEST! :icon_rofl:

Yup! Just like olden tiiimes :D

BellasQuilts
December 30th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Hi Bridgette, I don't think we have met, but am sure looking forward to getting to know you now! Welcome back from the central coast of California!