PDA

View Full Version : Daily Deal

New York Sue
December 29th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Seems since I made a commitment to the Cardinal Glenn PICU Group, juvenile charm packs have been a non-existant offerring on the Daily Deal. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me?

Jean Sewing Machine
December 29th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Seems that they are offering their newest lines of fabric as the daily deals lately, and yes, there have not been very many kids fabrics on the Daily Deal lately.

There is a cute layer cake that is new that has various candies as the print, that one might be coming up soon! I'm going to snag that one when it comes up.

bkthomas
December 29th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Ooooh......are we throwing out hints for the DD?.....I want the Moonstruck Jelly Roll!

New York Sue
December 30th, 2012, 12:16 AM
I LOVE the 'Moonstruck' line. And I know why you want a jelly roll!
My best quilt to date, was a jelly-charm quilt with the Chrysallis line by Moda. It was a gift, and I did not take a pic. (I have a habit of doing this...) Each block is a charm, sashed with a jelly roll strip-width. It came out adorable.
Wouldn't it be a perfect world if the Daily Deal offerred a charm pack one week, and then two weeks later (on payday), the matching jelly roll? Just saying...

EsGrandma
December 30th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Love these ideas!!

auntiemern
December 30th, 2012, 01:13 AM
sounds like a plan to me, about the charms and JR. every other week

Lisapc
December 30th, 2012, 01:34 AM
How about a daily deal of "whatever the percentage was going to be" off of one item of your choice? That would be a dream come true. They tell us the percentage and we pick what is on sale.

K. McEuen
December 30th, 2012, 01:43 AM
Seems that they are offering their newest lines of fabric as the daily deals lately, and yes, there have not been very many kids fabrics on the Daily Deal lately.

There is a cute layer cake that is new that has various candies as the print, that one might be coming up soon! I'm going to snag that one when it comes up.

Sweet Scoop charm packs are on sale right now for $6.95. If you wanted more than one, now is a good time to buy rather than waiting for the daily deal. This is part of their NY sale, not sure how long it lasts.

New York Sue
December 30th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Karen, if you are referring to the 'Scoot' charm pack, just 24 squares! As to the usual 40-42....
Could we have an industry-wide definition af a 'charm pack', and stick to it? That would be great And HONEST.
Until then, buyer be AWARE!

bkthomas
December 30th, 2012, 02:23 AM
http://www.missouriquiltco.com/the-sweet-scoop-charm-pack-by-dan-morris-for-rjr-fabrics-sku-7400-029.html

38 in this one! (Sweet Scoop)