PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Warriors ROCK!

Meli
December 28th, 2012, 02:15 AM
Many of you have kept my MIL in your prayers for months now, since I told you in May she'd been diagnosed with breast cancer. It has been a long journey for her with multiple surgeries and staph infections and many setbacks. Earlier this month she was told she would need to have chemo, something she swore she wouldn't do. Her first treatment was scheduled for 3:00pm this afternoon. About 2:30 she called to tell us she'd had some more lab work done which indicated there is only a 30% chance the cancer will return. Because of that, she doesn't have to have the chemo!!!

Thank you all so very much for the prayers you've offered on her behalf. I know God has heard and answered.

pcbatiks
December 28th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Meli..........happy that your MIL doesn't have to do chemo. Hope she has a healthy new year!

auntiemern
December 28th, 2012, 03:29 AM
So happy for the good news. Will continue to keep her, and your family in my prayers.

Jean Sewing Machine
December 28th, 2012, 05:50 AM
That is really good news. Here's to a Happy and healthy New Year for you all.

kelliedi
December 28th, 2012, 07:04 AM
doin the snoopy happy dance for you and your mom

Bubby
December 28th, 2012, 08:04 AM
This is really great news!

MRoy
December 28th, 2012, 09:25 AM
That's great news!

CrazyMtnLady
December 28th, 2012, 10:51 AM
What wonderful news. Prayers do work. Happy New Year.

Sandy Navas
December 28th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Sending her many hugs and lots of wonderful love going on with it. Prayers do work!!

BellasQuilts
December 28th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Wonderful news! We will still keep praying that she continues to do well. Hugs.

quiltingtrish
December 28th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Wow, That's awesome! I'll keep her in my prayers.

Hugs,

lilmouse
December 28th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Meli, I am so glad to hear this...wonderful news...hopefully she will feel better this new year....how is your migraine...did it go away?

alliek
December 29th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Wonderful news, Prayers were the most powerful medicine that saw me through 'breast cancer in 1995. My sisters in the faith laid hands on me in church, they anointed me with oil, many, many people including those in the Fiji islands!! prayed for me. (my niece was in the peace corps there) On the morning I left for my surgery, my neighbor came out and put her arms around me and prayed with me in the street. I could feel the prayers in me, I can't explain that anymore than I just did, but it is a physical feeling. Seventeen years since then and I know the healing is still in place. Prayers continue for your MIL.